Vaping Hash

darbarikanada

different types of hash vape differently. bubble hash is easy to vape. hard hash is trickier - you need to cut it into tiny pieces, use higher temps. I've gotten great results with both in my mighty and vapcap, but I like the mighty better; easier to use, less likely to make lung-busting hits. it's a real pleasure to vape hash in the mighty; the single-digit temperature control means you can find the sweet spot where you get good taste and clouds for any form of hash.

hans solo

Left coast Canada
I have access to crumbly Afghani and creamy Moroccan I just wanna play but not combust. I have a 20 M but no coil the mighty has been on my wish list for a while but a little over my pay grade.

hans solo,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
A WoodScent with a VVPS would let you dial it right in but that is also a premium-priced vape that is worth the money, I would never recommend a Mighty..too expensive for plastic and aluminium IMO (who really wants a vape with an aluminium bowl, heater and capsules when there are so many better alternatives avail nowadays)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I have a 20 M but no coil
Couldn't recommend the coil for much of anything other than something like full melt bubble hash, what you really want is a 6mm terp pearl to take up oven space with the hash on top. I get quite a few good thick hits before the vapour starts to give out and the hash starts to burn.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Solo works really well with solid hashes.
I did not think of that, my Arizer Air is OK with concentrates on a S/S pad in the wpa. I would only use it inverted with concentrates though.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

impolioid

Traditional hash often does not melt but become kind of hard and dry in the vapcap. Never really needed to add any coil or whatever into the bowl.

It is important to give a little higher temperatures if you want big clouds.

Last edited:

DonMarteng

Best vape for hash in my collection is the Vapman. With the right material you can enjoy 30 min long tasty sessions and its also fairly easy to keep clean. I like all butane powered vapes for hash, think they just deliver more heat in less time if that makes sense?
Besides that I always enjoyed some hash flakes mixed with greens in my Mighty bowl, but the mouth piece will smell like hash until you clean it again. Works good with most desktop vapes aswell, but i prefer pure flower there!

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
You can vape hash in any half-decent vape if you mix it well with some herb (leaf or whatever) and turn up the heat a little.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I gotta whole lotta love for my Runt. You can truly smoke anything in this. And quite well. Bubble, temple balls, hard Moroccan. Very easy to adjust from a tasty terp rip to a lung ripper :D . One of my favorites is to twax a load of hash and flower.
My last 1/2 gram of hand rubbed hash. The flower is some purple and orange nugs, "Now and Later" is the name.

IMG_4922.JPG IMG_4926.JPG
IMG_2117 sticky #2.JPG

:tup:

shredder

Its been a long while since I've made hash, actually I haven't made any since getting my press. Even though I have a mini washing machine and a shaker bag for dry hash.

Back on track, I used my old volcano with the wire mesh and got a lot of tasty vapor, almost too much for one person. And I made some hash capsules that could have used for anesthesia, lol.

justcametomind

I recently started vaping bubble hash. It works really well in the Vapman. I've also used it with the Dynavap and Woodscents, sandwiched between herb. Just had some on a bed of flower in my Sticky Brick OG!
Bubble hash has no cutting agent and shouldn't leave much residue, while street hashish unfortunately does.
IMHO the only portable capable of this task is the Mighty, or better, a desktop like an Herborizer Ti or a Verdamper could do it (and it costs 229€ if you don't buy the glass piece and use your own).
But imho it's a dirty and nasty job, with bowl screens to be torched or thrown away at a high rate. Would be better to rosin such hash o estabilishing a better connection for flowers, but I don't think this is an option unfortunately. I'd save the money for the time being.

shredder

Bubble hash has no cutting agent and shouldn't leave much residue, while street hashish unfortunately does.
IMHO the only portable capable of this task is the Mighty, or better, a desktop like an Herborizer Ti or a Verdamper could do it (and it costs 229€ if you don't buy the glass piece and use your own).
But imho it's a dirty and nasty job, with bowl screens to be torched or thrown away at a high rate. Would be better to rosin such hash o estabilishing a better connection for flowers, but I don't think this is an option unfortunately. I'd save the money for the time being.

Where in the world are you that hash is "cut"? Do you know what its cut with?

justcametomind

Where in the world are you that hash is "cut"? Do you know what its cut with?
Well, in the third world of cannabis (EU) this is common knowledge. Most harmless cutting agents are plant matter or honey for Moroc Hash. Henna is common in Afghan Hash. I may add that wherever in the world you are offered with "imported traditional hash", coming from Moroc or Asia, it's unlikely to get anything uncut, unless you are in the origin country or have a strong (and unlikely) connection. For example it is known that dutch coffeshops or affiliates own land in countries where cannabis grows out in the open, where first quality hash gets produced (along with low quality hashish, of course). Have a look in YT at Strainhunters documentaries by Greenhouse (seedbank and Coffeshop firm).
It is said in the docs that the guy with dreadlocks wearing black glasses all the time, watches over Greenhouse grows operations outside of Nederland (namely only for seed harvesting and "strain hunting" of course).
Same thing applies to organized crime, but they don't have to estabilish a brand or attract connoiseurs customers as some coffeshops do, so they are primarily focused on low grade, cut hashish.
Traditional hash often does not melt but become kind of hard and dry in the vapcap. Never really needed to add any coil or whatever into the bowl.

It is important to give a little higher temperatures if you want big clouds.
This happens because cannabinoids in "traditionally cut hashish", come along with adulterants which only melt at higher temperatures than cannabis concentrates need. And if you don't heat enough the cutting agent(s) you don't vaporize the cannabinoids that aren't in the surface of the crumbles, and so, not directly exposed to the heat. That's why the more small the crumbles, the easiest it is to getting high off of such thing.

Lemme google it for you, lucky bastards with easy and legal access to full melt ;)

"Pure, properly stored hashish of premium quality is soft and can be moulded by the heat of the fingers alone. Old, improperly stored hashish of poor quality is rock-hard and brittle, and has to be heated substantially before it is soft enough for use (although some hashish of considerable potency, usually Moroccan, may also be found in hard form). Most hashish falls in between these two extremes, and the tactile qualities also vary according to the methods used in extraction and pressing. There is also hashish of greenish or reddish hue. A green tinge may indicate that the hashish is impure, which has been cut with low-quality leaf or contains high quantities of chlorophyll.

Low quality forms of hash often contain adulterants used as cutting agents added to exaggerate the value of hash through increasing the volume or including other cheaper drugs. Such forms usually possess a low potency and may have a strangeness in taste and feel. The adulterants in the hash may range from waste material from the Cannabis plant to products such as soap, vaseline, beeswax, boot polish, licorice, henna, ground coffee, milk powder, pine resin, barbiturates, ketamine, aspirin, glues and dyes, as well as carcinogenic solvents such as toluene and benzene. The low quality may lead one to smoke more to get the same effect.

Because hashish, particularly in Northern Europe, is often adulterated, some people have started boiling their hash in water for a few minutes and then drying it before smoking. This is thought to remove all water-soluble adulterants while the psychoactive cannabinols remain intact as the temperature isn't sufficient to destroy them and they aren't soluble in water."

You can find the above exerpt and more infos here:
(or googling "hashish adulterants")

Last edited:

shredder

Well, in the third world of cannabis (EU) this is common knowledge. Most harmless cutting agents are plant matter or honey for Moroc Hash. Henna is common in Afghan Hash. I may add that wherever in the world you are offered with "imported traditional hash", coming from Moroc or Asia, it's unlikely to get anything uncut, unless you are in the origin country or have a strong (and unlikely) connection. For example it is known that dutch coffeshops or affiliates own land in countries where cannabis grows out in the open, where first quality hash gets produced (along with low quality hashish, of course). Have a look in YT at Strainhunters documentaries by Greenhouse (seedbank and Coffeshop firm).
It is said in the docs that the guy with dreadlocks wearing black glasses all the time, watches over Greenhouse grows operations outside of Nederland (namely only for seed harvesting and "strain hunting" of course).
Same thing applies to organized crime, but they don't have to estabilish a brand or attract connoiseurs customers as some coffeshops do, so they are primarily focused on low grade, cut hashish.
This happens because cannabinoids in "traditionally cut hashish", come along with adulterants which only melt at higher temperatures than cannabis concentrates need. And if you don't heat enough the cutting agent(s) you don't vaporize the cannabinoids that aren't in the surface of the crumbles, and so, not directly exposed to the heat. That's why the more small the crumbles, the easiest it is to getting high off of such thing.

Lemme google it for you, lucky bastards with easy and legal access to full melt ;)

"Pure, properly stored hashish of premium quality is soft and can be moulded by the heat of the fingers alone. Old, improperly stored hashish of poor quality is rock-hard and brittle, and has to be heated substantially before it is soft enough for use (although some hashish of considerable potency, usually Moroccan, may also be found in hard form). Most hashish falls in between these two extremes, and the tactile qualities also vary according to the methods used in extraction and pressing. There is also hashish of greenish or reddish hue. A green tinge may indicate that the hashish is impure, which has been cut with low-quality leaf or contains high quantities of chlorophyll.

Low quality forms of hash often contain adulterants used as cutting agents added to exaggerate the value of hash through increasing the volume or including other cheaper drugs. Such forms usually possess a low potency and may have a strangeness in taste and feel. The adulterants in the hash may range from waste material from the Cannabis plant to products such as soap, vaseline, beeswax, boot polish, licorice, henna, ground coffee, milk powder, pine resin, barbiturates, ketamine, aspirin, glues and dyes, as well as carcinogenic solvents such as toluene and benzene. The low quality may lead one to smoke more to get the same effect.

Because hashish, particularly in Northern Europe, is often adulterated, some people have started boiling their hash in water for a few minutes and then drying it before smoking. This is thought to remove all water-soluble adulterants while the psychoactive cannabinols remain intact as the temperature isn't sufficient to destroy them and they aren't soluble in water."

You can find the above exerpt and more infos here:
(or googling "hashish adulterants")

Wow!

Things couldn't be more different here in the states. Legalization has not been without problems, but it definitely improved safety. We're not all legal but we're heading that way.

And while herb is still king, concentrates are catching up fast. And hash isn't really a big thing in my area. Rosin and shatter are probably the most popular but new types appear frequently.

GerVn_Vap0rist

I love to vape hash on a flower bed with my herborizer digiti the clouds and the taste are amazing. Lately I really enjoying hash again

GerVn_Vap0rist,

buckhakeesah

I enjoy using my enano for this. Especially with the morrocan style that we have in IL from a company called Revolution. It's not full melt but it mixes in with the flower your vaping and adds a nice punch to any bowl. This or the vapcap or vapman usually takes care of hash duties.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I would advise useing a separate vaporizer for traditional hash. It impregnates the vaporizer to a point that you will be able to smell that hash for quite a while, each time vapeing flower after.

Top Bottom