Vaping, Drug Test and New Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omietrice

Haha funny story i thought i would share. So i got a call for this job opening i applied to awhile back with the government. They tell me i need to come in for an interview on Wednesday, all is well, i attend the interview, do everything correct, answer all questions correct as well. The guy who gave me the interview told me there was one final step before i got the job and that it was a medical exam. I asked him what it consisted of and he said a urine sample and some other physical tests etc. Immediately i freak out because the THC content in my piss must be absolutely ridiculous. They tell me someone will call me after the interview and let me know when i should go to the doctor. Well sure enough they call me back telling me i need to be there on Saturday morning at 9:30 Am. Immediately panic realizing 3 days is not enough to flush my system, start asking my friends looking up on google on what to do. I decided to go with the dilution method.. I woke up at 5 AM this morning and drank 2 litres of gatorade and 2 litres, went to piss in a cup, took a multi vitamin 1 hour before.. During my physical i told the doctor i take Vega Hemp Protein for the health benefits (Im a PT Personal Trainer) and asked if it would alter the results..

"No we dont do drug testing here, if they want to drug test you they send you to another lab"

All of that for nothing! Took the right precautions though.. Anyways i start my new job next week, pay is 22 an hour + union/government so major benefits and raises semi annually.. Been toking since i left the lab!

Cheers

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Haha funny story i thought i would share. So i got a call for this job opening i applied to awhile back with the government. They tell me i need to come in for an interview on Wednesday, all is well, i attend the interview, do everything correct, answer all questions correct as well. The guy who gave me the interview told me there was one final step before i got the job and that it was a medical exam. I asked him what it consisted of and he said a urine sample and some other physical tests etc. Immediately i freak out because the THC content in my piss must be absolutely ridiculous. They tell me someone will call me after the interview and let me know when i should go to the doctor. Well sure enough they call me back telling me i need to be there on Saturday morning at 9:30 Am. Immediately panic realizing 3 days is not enough to flush my system, start asking my friends looking up on google on what to do. I decided to go with the dilution method.. I woke up at 5 AM this morning and drank 2 litres of gatorade and 2 litres, went to piss in a cup, took a multi vitamin 1 hour before.. During my physical i told the doctor i take Vega Hemp Protein for the health benefits (Im a PT Personal Trainer) and asked if it would alter the results..

"No we dont do drug testing here, if they want to drug test you they send you to another lab"

All of that for nothing! Took the right precautions though.. Anyways i start my new job next week, pay is 22 an hour + union/government so major benefits and raises semi annually.. Been toking since i left the lab!

Cheers

Glad things worked for the best, better to be safe than sorry too!

grokit

well-worn member
50254_316419649465_2670981_n.jpg

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker

Cheers
Congrats! Good luck with the random piss test:whip::rofl:

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
Watch out working w the Feds...they DO p test! The Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery ME does! ALL personnel! I know if 2 peeps who have recently lost their jobs!

Maine420,
Reactions: Snappo

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I would never try to dilute in the situation you were in.

If you would've pissed it probably would've came back as either a positive or a negative-dilute.

Substitution has worked every single time for me.

If anybody ever needs any help with subbing just shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through it.

Hoof Hearted,

Tamataz

Icelander
Damn that's stressing! Congratulations man! If you dont mind me asking, what do you do?

I've been there too (premature job landing :p). But they did actually test me. However, just diluting my piss by drinking a lot of water and taking B vitamin i was good It had been a little more then a week since i smoked. I was so nervous. I cant imagine 3 days since.

But i walked out with a shit eating grin on my face. :)

Tamataz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom