Vaping and dental/oral health

Dayseed

...I'd really consider a Tafee if you do not have one. Super cool, no real restriction, and super medicating with each draw (you want a fast medicating, not a session vape).
Don't say that! I didn't really see the appeal of the Bowle until you had to go and make a really valid case for it...there goes my VAS again :shrug:

On the other hand I find the draw on the Tinymight fairly open and I'm a very light lung puller.

You're right @Abysmal Vapor, an extended break shouldn't be too difficult. Over the last year vaping has been really helpful with my mental health, but maybe a break would be a good opportunity to take stock and finally commit to getting some therapy. Silver linings and all that.

Dayseed,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Don't say that! I didn't really see the appeal of the Bowle until you had to go and make a really valid case for it...there goes my VAS again :shrug:

On the other hand I find the draw on the Tinymight fairly open and I'm a very light lung puller.

You're right @Abysmal Vapor, an extended break shouldn't be too difficult. Over the last year vaping has been really helpful with my mental health, but maybe a break would be a good opportunity to take stock and finally commit to getting some therapy. Silver linings and all that.
The most important thing is to avoid infection. Btw i think they first wait to for bone to be resorbed/absorbed before they do an implant. Also there two types of bone material, powder and a block . I got 1gram of bovine bone powder,there are other sources as an option but this one is the safest. Healthcare in the poorest EU country is decades behind what you got on your side of the pond. Just watched a report on what people get for their healthcare taxes as food in hospitals.. the dedicated ammount was 2$ a day (that includes pregnant women and covid patients) ... I am sure you made a informed choice for your doctor ,I wouldnt worry too much. If you really need medication you can always do edibles ;) !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Dayseed

Dayseed

I had the extraction done last August, so the bone has been given plenty of chance to reconstitute. My dentist wants to leave it another month, in the hope that there is more growth, and then use Ethoss as a graft substitute material during the implant placement procedure.

After that I’ll be left to heal and for the graft/substitution process to take hold (6-12 weeks).

Dayseed,

Alexis

Seriously guys, start oil pulling with coconut oil. The only downside besides X pence a day for 6 grams of coconut oil, is it takes the time to do the oil pulling.

If you can get around that, it’s a plus plus plus, for all sorts of things, especially oral health care and preservation.

Alexis,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
If not, I’m sure that is the right idea for you to choose a medical career. You could really help people, not just with some comments.
funny you should mention that. i study so many medical websites that i get ads promoting medical jobs. also, my ad feed in FB is biochem & med research oriented ... so now i am lusting for a nanopore dna/rna sequencer and a desktop cell sorter, and they aren't that expensive, and ads for mRNA as a service companies. i did promote the lo carb/hi fat nutrition to a friend who has now dropped 48 lbs. another lost over 20 lbs.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: C No Ego

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Seriously guys, start oil pulling with coconut oil. The only downside besides X pence a day for 6 grams of coconut oil, is it takes the time to do the oil pulling.

If you can get around that, it’s a plus plus plus, for all sorts of things, especially oral health care and preservation.

Why do they call it that? Shouldn't it just be a coconut oil mouth rinse or whatever? Pulling implies you're pulling teeth :rofl:

Anyway I did look it up after you mentioned it here, I know someone who was doing it already too, and I am glad that my aloe vera mouthwash is also coconut oil, I have been even more diligent about using it every night before bed now (had gotten lazy doing it in morning instead, yes I know you should be doing a multiple times a day, but that's not going to happen lol) Feeling good!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Why do they call it that? Shouldn't it just be a coconut oil mouth rinse or whatever? Pulling implies you're pulling teeth :rofl:

Anyway I did look it up after you mentioned it here, I know someone who was doing it already too, and I am glad that my aloe vera mouthwash is also coconut oil, I have been even more diligent about using it every night before bed now (had gotten lazy doing it in morning instead, yes I know you should be doing a multiple times a day, but that's not going to happen lol) Feeling good!
hi mate, I was replying to this last night, but mega wasted ness swept over me and it kind of faded away like most other things lol.

It’s pulling, because it’s not just a mouth wash, more of a technique and procedure.

The pulling, it’s also swishing, is required because that is what dews the coconut oil all around the inside of the mouth, back and forth through every tooth and cranny.

But also, the pulling’swishing is vital for the actual action and effect.

It’s that proactive, continuous motion, which activates an oral enzyme, which is chiefly responsible for Oil Pulling’s renowned powerful blood and general detoxification effects.

I’m just guessing maybe the same enzyme plays a role in drawing out tooth cavities and any other toxicity within the mouth.

But also, “pulling” by intention or not, could relate to the action of pulling out the toxins, pathogens, waste.

It’s not just a quick mouthwash though. That’ll achieve nothing.

I do it for the amazing respiratory symptom relief I get every time, it’s like a cleanse of the upper airways and it hoovers up so much of my abnormal allergy mucus, and makes it instantly much easier to breathe clearly through nose, head, throat, top of lungs.

Oil pulling feels mightily refreshing too, to the mouth physically But mentally to because it does genuinely draw out toxins from your blood stream which will affect your mental state.

It improves skintone and if done first thing in the morning before you put anything in your mouth even water for the full detoxification benefits it’s also long being proclaimed for boosting your metabolism.

@Shit Snacks hope you are well bro. If ever I don’t reply to you, please know it’s not one bit cos I can’t be bothered, it’s being mega wasted always and this amnesia condition lol, and despite being a slight fish out of water here, I’ve so many rewarding fun and meaningful interactions, PM’s etc here, there, everywhere, like all younproper members lol 150 alerts a day even haha.

Occasionally, especially like this when I did start wilfully this reply last night, but lacked conscious capacity to do justice, so it was more prone to my amnesia and getting lost in the cracks.

But I made note, I respect my bro Shit Snacks Im gonna make sure that one doesn’t slip. Lol, truth though.

Did my oil pulling earlier. Had two lots edibles, 2 vapcaps of great Sativa herb from this summer.

Plus new Instant kava in mail today feels awesome so far, up to 28.5 grams already, a day plus worth lol.

I’m very tired, otherwise Im trying to persuade myself Im fit to take 3-400 mics of LSD after a 6 week break.

In balance, I swear it helps me you know.

Good kava gets you so chilled, placed out, it’s a brilliant time to both really enjoy a vape, and an acid drop.

And once a day is ample too. Just don’t skimp. At least 20 minutes swishing, it’s really very easy, automatic, unconscious.

I never do more than once a day, but I could, it would be more refreshment at a different time but we can only do so much right?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks @Alexis bro for the detailed reply, kind words and thoughts! I know we are on different psychedelic planes, but I always appreciate your contributions here!

Ah, yes so for me the swishing is a given, that is mouthwash, and also always 30 seconds minimum making sure the entire inside of the mouth has been thoroughly coated and then some! Often doing it for a minute or more now, yeah the clean feeling, shame to ruin it with vaping though afterwards sometimes lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Thanks @Alexis bro for the detailed reply, kind words and thoughts! I know we are on different psychedelic planes, but I always appreciate your contributions here!

Ah, yes so for me the swishing is a given, that is mouthwash, and also always 30 seconds minimum making sure the entire inside of the mouth has been thoroughly coated and then some! Often doing it for a minute or more now, yeah the clean feeling, shame to ruin it with vaping though afterwards sometimes lol
Thanks mate for a nice reply as ever. I see, yes obviously you want to swill about the mouthwash to sweep through every space.

But the mouthwash is something you might do, after oil pulling, to wash out properly all the toxins and pathogens contained and evidently too by the toxic odor to the oil by then.

The properly practised Oil Pulling does quite a miracle work itself.

it’s roots are in ancient Indian Ayurveda as a detoxification method primarily, I, started it to get heavenly quick relief from major head, sinus and upper respiratory congestion every day.

It is anti-ageing. It boosts metabolism.

And on top, it is truly THE way, apart from not eating sugar too frequently and keeping a terrible diet, the way to really optimise, and then preserve optimum tooth, gum, mouth health.

You always feel much better after oil pulling so much fresher mentally and clearer and able to breathe easier.

Credit to you and others here @Shit Snacks for being open to listen.

So, decided against a biggg lol dose of LSD. Had a tonne more of kava instead, and lots great herb. Have a good night bro.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Oil puller here too, must do it more often, it is amazing and as described above.

Also a fan of oregano oil, but reserve that for when I really need it.

p.s. I thought receding gums was an old age thing - getting long in the tooth!

Alexis

Oil puller here too, must do it more often, it is amazing and as described
Also a fan of oregano oil, but reserve that for when I really need it.

p.s. I thought receding gums was an old age thing - getting long in the tooth!
There’s no question, 3 or 4 times is just more benefit. But I pull for longer myself.

I laughed how you do the dishes Kel!

I’m, unusual, lol, crazy life, so I do different, random but crazy shit ev day while oil pulling.

I can stop at 20 mins flat, and all the tooth, likely blood detox benefits are optimum, but depending on my respiratory symptoms on the day, I go on sometimes 40 minutes and suddenly a huge lung clearance occurs, like a little baby of nasty stuff lol.

So because I do it so committedly, it’s less required to do more than once, But I also do so much over fairly revolutionary but easy stuff like High-grade essential oil inhalation in steam especially but also direct from hands as well as a variety of supplements including yes oregano oil which for myself is actually essential daily as well as ascorbic acid which is brilliant for dissolving upper respiratory mucus but can be irritating to the digestive tract because it’s so acidifying, not always,

And also especially powerful for cleansing the upper respiratory system is organic cayenne pepper and organic turmeric either with meals, but more powerfully taken as a little of shot before I do my steam inhalations which massively enhances the level of clearance I get from the insane allergy symptoms.

sorry, blabber here!! Last point this is genuine information which could be very important Cayenne pepper has miraculous properties for people with heart problems and it has been proven to literally revive people within seconds if administered off that I have had a heart attack or stroke and it’s been advised and practised by such people by medical professionals and patients have followed to carry a form of quickly and easily administered cayenne pepper on them either in a little olive oil vile or liquid solution, If this is at ministered at the first sensation of a heart attack or stroke coming on its can literally stop it in its tracks.

I’m really passionate about trying to share simple information which could save or help anybody and honestly I wish this particular use of Cayenne was more widely publicised.

But always use organic spices and herbs if you are trying to manage any type of severe health condition because honestly from long-term experience non-organic alternatives have just a fraction of the medicinal power as organic I swear.

Don’t fuck about with health kids it’s the only thing that really matters in the long one for yourself and your loved ones, However necessary and important money can seem of course.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Awww, best wishes with your heath concerns - sounds intense!

Agreed re. organic, if you can find proper 'organic' half the stuff that claims to be organic is technically complying with the regulations but still a bit crap - you *know* when you get the good stuff - sadly harder and harder to find!

Alexis

Awww... we're all a bit broken hey!!! Hehe... I take turmeric & ginger for Reynaud's. I should probably add cayenne to that too!
Don’t forget Ceylon Cinnamon. At 51% and little known, true cinnamon, not fake/Chinese/Cassia Cinnamon, is officially the highest fibre content in any food or condiment on earth.

It’s one of the most concentrated sources of antioxidants too along with oil of oregano and some others.

And also true cinnamon is very beneficial for regulating blood sugar balance and control, very useful for diabetes and especially pre-diabetes.

We have both types, I mix and match, Cassia is a third of the price and I still appreciate the flavour.

But cassia is not really medicinal it’s just savoury, or sweet, and a bit bitter too, Ceylon is the sweet one.

Cassia is also high in courcumin which raised some concerns about liver toxicity if overly consumed. I’ve never bothered about that, I’ll use a heaped teaspoon a day of either rarely more.

Turmeric too, everybody should be on turmeric.

Government- you wanna mandate something? Mandate fucking double strength organic turmeric! Lol. 1.5 heaped teaspoons daily is the medicinal dose.

Take with pipperine for much greater absorption. Turmeric reduces risk of cancer as it prevents genes from mutating or hinders it a lot. So many benefits. Again though really needs to be organic to actually be worth it’s medicinal weight in salt.

C No Ego

Don’t forget Ceylon Cinnamon. At 51% and little known, true cinnamon, not fake/Chinese/Cassia Cinnamon, is officially the highest fibre content in any food or condiment on earth.

It’s one of the most concentrated sources of antioxidants too along with oil of oregano and some others.

And also true cinnamon is very beneficial for regulating blood sugar balance and control, very useful for diabetes and especially pre-diabetes.

We have both types, I mix and match, Cassia is a third of the price and I still appreciate the flavour.

But cassia is not really medicinal it’s just savoury, or sweet, and a bit bitter too, Ceylon is the sweet one.

Cassia is also high in courcumin which raised some concerns about liver toxicity if overly consumed. I’ve never bothered about that, I’ll use a heaped teaspoon a day of either rarely more.

Turmeric too, everybody should be on turmeric.

Government- you wanna mandate something? Mandate fucking double strength organic turmeric! Lol. 1.5 heaped teaspoons daily is the medicinal dose.

Take with pipperine for much greater absorption. Turmeric reduces risk of cancer as it prevents genes from mutating or hinders it a lot. So many benefits. Again though really needs to be organic to actually be worth it’s medicinal weight in salt.
hush hush, bro , leave the Gov out hey, they are regulating enough already and makes no logical sence whatsoever in the regulations $$$ driven madness

C No Ego,
Reactions: arb

west-elec

How would it work using infused coconut oil for oil pulling?
I'm assuming you might absorb some THC through your mucouse membranes, plus cannabinoids have anti bacterial and maybe other benefits?
Not sure I could manage holding that taste for very long though...

Top Bottom