Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

rastaman.fb

Hi Stonemonkey and thanks for the fast reply.

if it doesnt come out until beginning of august then im definetly putting myself on the pre order list for sure.

2. by conditions i was talkin price. for example: the first 1000 units have the "start" price and then after you see how its selling and with the effort of the glass people maybe the price can/will change, thats what i was trying to figure out.
(but the way it looks this doesnt count for me anymore im nearly on the list :D )

3. im astonished that you have an engineer who is working to the same standards as aerospace instrumentations, but you didnt think about making just ONE version with an extendible Voltage , like they do in almost every european country ( 110 - 230V ). why dont americans think globally :)

I think if you want to add a little more exclusivness and quality to your product you should consider this move :)

But im no electrical engineer this were just my thoughts ^^ no insult intended.

4. i think that theres an adapter i can buy here so i can use american electric products. so if its not coming out for like 2 more months ill just go with the us version and an adapter :D

which piece of glass would you recommend of the three available ??

rastaman.fb,

hydrophilic

rastaman.fb said:
Hi Stonemonkey and thanks for the fast reply.

if it doesnt come out until beginning of august then im definetly putting myself on the pre order list for sure.

2. by conditions i was talkin price. for example: the first 1000 units have the "start" price and then after you see how its selling and with the effort of the glass people maybe the price can/will change, thats what i was trying to figure out.
(but the way it looks this doesnt count for me anymore im nearly on the list :D )

3. im astonished that you have an engineer who is working to the same standards as aerospace instrumentations, but you didnt think about making just ONE version with an extendible Voltage , like they do in almost every european country ( 110 - 230V ). why dont americans think globally :)

I think if you want to add a little more exclusivness and quality to your product you should consider this move :)

But im no electrical engineer this were just my thoughts ^^ no insult intended.

4. i think that theres an adapter i can buy here so i can use american electric products. so if its not coming out for like 2 more months ill just go with the us version and an adapter :D

which piece of glass would you recommend of the three available ??
He addressed why there is no Euro version on launch but I forgot what he said, I think something along the lines of keeping the launch simple. If there were problems it will be way easier to deal with them on a national level rather than a global one. And I think Americans do think globally, that's the problem in most cases though haha. We jam our culture down other peoples throats, I'm gettin off topic though.

Those VG 10 arms are lookin mighty sicktor SM55, looking forward to the launch.

hydrophilic,

rastaman.fb

ok i get the picture, yeah alright since its three people operating the business i can understand that every extra extra could/would complicate the whole project and so on and so on and thats why they are just KIS ! Keeping It Simple! ;)

Yeehaw i already got the Adapter, so wheres The Cloud :D

I think im going with Vertigos 10 Arm Tree.

@hydrophilic: Sry, i wasnt on this Topic from start so i didnt know about that issue, but thanks for adressing it^^
and YEAH , americans (americans as americans in general , not you you or you)think the WHOLE world should be American , while all the other people laugh about them :) just my :2c: ^^ not trying to insult anybody
Just the view from across the pond ;)

rastaman.fb,

max

Out to lunch
Sry, i wasnt on this Topic from start so i didnt know about that issue
It's only a 30 page thread. You have plenty of time to read it. It'll help you avoid asking questions that have recently been answered.

max,

rastaman.fb

release some air , go for a jog.
i think you have some negative energy stuffed in ya

cheers.rasta.

rastaman.fb,
cheers rasta one wuv perhaps only trying to b helpful & 4 less pages of same Questions answered hope helps General Forum Etiquette
Lurk before posting. Please search and read before posting to see if your topic is already covered.
Read threads before posting in them. its from the rules burried in there somewhere ja mon only want to help dont worry b happy positive one wuv

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

lwien

:lol: Newbs. Gotta love 'em.

Hey, SM, just droppin' by to say hi. You gonna offer up a nice little storage case for those hydrotubes? I can see how people would order different ones for a change of pace.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
rastaman.fb said:
release some air , go for a jog.
i think you have some negative energy stuffed in ya

cheers.rasta.
If you'll take a look at the rules, you'll find this line not too far down the list - Read threads before posting in them. A good part of the reason for long threads here is people who don't take the time to read, and ask questions that have been answered multiple times. And for someone who doesn't seem to like negative energy you've exhibited quite a bit in just a few posts.

Back to the topic....

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
rastaman.fb - I will talk to my engineer to see what can be done about making one global version of the Cloud. I didn't know that there were electronics that could be used around the world without a converter, just my own ignorance, not my American-centric view. :D

The price will rise after the first 1000 units. I am not sure by what amount as we do not know the final bill of materials that will be used in the Cloud.

As far as my favorite HydraTube goes, I am leaning towards the Sovereignty Gridded HydraTrees myself but the last batch of Vertigo HydraTrees are awesome if you aren't stuck on gridded glass technology. The Vertigo HydraTrees are bit taller than the other HydraTubes by a few inches, I will get exact specs shortly.

Here is another picture in case you guys missed it on the last page, they are my little babies! I'm like a proud papa.

VG%20HydraTree.jpg

stonemonkey55,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I was unsure of what HydraTube to get when I pre-ordered, I opted for the Vertigo HydraTrees and after seeing this pic, I am SO happy with my decision. :o

AgentofChaos,

stinkmeaner

rastaman.fb said:
ok i get the picture, yeah alright since its three people operating the business i can understand that every extra extra could/would complicate the whole project and so on and so on and thats why they are just KIS ! Keeping It Simple! ;)

Yeehaw i already got the Adapter, so wheres The Cloud :D

@hydrophilic: Sry, i wasnt on this Topic from start so i didnt know about that issue, but thanks for adressing it^^
and YEAH , americans (americans as americans in general , not you you or you)think the WHOLE world should be American , while all the other people laugh about them :) just my :2c: ^^ not trying to insult anybody
Just the view from across the pond ;
)
There was a funny but true joke I read somewhere that goes something like this;

A foreign guy starts sharing his opinions and criticisms of America, then the foreign guy asks, "What do you think of our country?" The American answers... "We don't"

America might not be your favorite country for what ever reason, everyone makes mistakes but the country has also done a great deal of good in the world. The bottom line is, you can not categorize the 3 man team of a start up vaporizer company with your opinions of America as a whole, they already stated that they are a small company and a small scale launch of the product in one country (USA) will be best to iron out any problems (if any) before they send products halfway across the world.

Though we appreciate your commentary "from across the pond" it is probably better to keep them to yourself if they are negative.

stinkmeaner,

rastaman.fb

lemme hit my pipe and try to save you from negativity ;)
and drink a good Pils! :) oh and yeah , thats actually two girls kissing on the october fest!!!!!

were gonna kick spain today and holland on sunday

holla.rasta.

@SM55: thanks for your reply. i think you got my point. i will buy the us version anyway, im already registered so it actually doesnt matter. but thanks for consideration.

@everybody else: if i MENTION your name, please answer, if im asking DIRECT questions , just save it and try get youre +1 Post somewhere else..... BUT if you act like @Hydrophilic . THATS good criticism and nothing negative, just objective

and AGAIN, im not trying to offend anyone just chill out :peace:

rastaman.fb,

hydrophilic

Spain ftw, although I love to watch Germany play. I wouldn't be terribly upset if Germany wins, but David Villa ftw. Gonna be a great game tomorrow in any case.

hydrophilic,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
ok i get the picture, yeah alright since its three people operating the business i can understand that every extra extra could/would complicate the whole project and so on and so on and thats why they are just KIS ! Keeping It Simple! wink

Yeehaw i already got the Adapter, so wheres The Cloud biggrin

and YEAH , americans (americans as americans in general , not you you or you)think the WHOLE world should be American , while all the other people laugh about them smile just my 2c ^^ not trying to insult anybody
Just the view from across the pond wink
Am I correct in assuming you are from Germany? But you pretend to be a Jamaican Rasta? Maybe if you had pride in your country, you would not pretend to be from another country, my :2c:

I don't think everyone should be American. I don't speak any German, or any other language beside English fluently. Thanks for coming to a forum and speaking in English, cause I couldn't care less about learning German. Your posts have been so insightful.

Back on topic, i think i am one of the few who did not go for a tree peculator preorder on my tube. I only currently own a tree and inline bubbler, so i thought a little variety might be nice.

IAmKrazy2,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
stonemonkey55 said:
rastaman.fb - I will talk to my engineer to see what can be done about making one global version of the Cloud. I didn't know that there were electronics that could be used around the world without a converter, just my own ignorance, not my American-centric view. :D
Thats a very good suggestion and i second that ...... dual voltage electronics are everywhere gives you the flexibility of using it with 110v or 220v ..... please look if this can be implemented in the VX cloud SM. Also it would be easier to manufacture one single model rather than two different versions.

audiodelic,

Raf007

Retailer
Hi there SM and all the forum members, chillers and protesters ! :)

I m a hundred percent w. that prop. It would make it easier for everyone...and on the long run that might be the best solution cost wise.

Raf007,

max

Out to lunch
audiodelic said:
Also it would be easier to manufacture one single model rather than two different versions.
It would also make every unit more expensive to produce.

max,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
probably not ... almost every power supply out today comes as 120v/240v and 50Hz/60Hz ... just need a different shape plug.

Hippie Dickie,

rastaman.fb

@IAmKrazy2:
1st of all rastaman has no color
and for your interest im a ghanaean living in germany. so that obviously means i am black. if beeing black is a legitimation for beeing a rastaman then i can say i fulfill all the requirements. BUT if thats what you set as standard for beeing rasta, then my youth you dont know jack sh.. . so go on and listen to black guardian and stay in your dark room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QVWyBtJaxQ

next time leave your stuff to yourself and now please lets get back to vaporizers and stop silly sh*t.
and fyi again i can answer in 6 different languages. europeans get taught proper thing in school.

rastaman.fb,

max

Out to lunch
Hippie Dickie said:
probably not ... almost every power supply out today comes as 120v/240v and 50Hz/60Hz ... just need a different shape plug.
Then I stand corrected. But I've seen how many different wall plugs there are for different countries. That would certainly be a problem for plug and play.

max,

lwien

You're prepetuating this rastaman. On one hand, you say, "Stop this silly shit and get back to vaporizers" and on the other, you close out your thread with, "Europeans get taught proper things in school", implying that we here is Americas don't have proper things being taught in our schools.

In a previous thread, you said, "you you or you)think the WHOLE world should be American , while all the other people laugh about them" and then you follow it up with "not trying to insult anybody".

You can't have it both ways. You can't insult someone and then say that you're not trying to insult anyone, nor can you say that you want to stop this silly shit and just talk about vaporizers when you immediately follow it up with another insult regarding our education system.

Rasta, I welcome you here, but these are borderline trolling tactics.

lwien,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Here are my off topic comments... While I am a proud American, I am also an immigrant. Like any other country, there are pros and cons. I think the pros far outweigh the cons and I am proud to call myself an American. Any belief that you have of Americans can be true and can also be false. We are such a large melting pot of cultures that it is hard to make blanket statements about our society and people.

Rasta, I understand your point and have come across similar sentiments as I have traveled the globe about Americans and our way of thinking. While I agree with many of your thoughts, it would be a bit naive to think that you can come to an American message board and make snide remarks without people getting defensive.

After my trip to Jamaica last year, I like to think of myself as an honorary Rastafarian... with that said, one love, one planet :peace: - we are all humans regardless of race so let's just treat each other with respect and vape some clouds! (no pun intended)

I have my degree in ethnic studies and while I thoroughly enjoy these types of healthy conversations (I feel that it helps us learn about each other's cultures) let's juts table this discussion for another thread if that is alright with everyone...

Back on topic ---

1. I will look into those dual voltage plugs, but as Max said, each one has a different shape, how do I account for all of this?

2. We are stocking up on HydraTubes as we speak. If we have surplus after all the accounted for pre-orders, those that want extra HydraTubes will be granted the option of getting additional ones. (Final price TBD)

3. For those that are wondering, ShowerDomes are more popular than the Tree/Gridded Trees by 2 to 1 right now.... Don't sleep on the ShowerDome!

stonemonkey55,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Damn...can't remember which I pre-ordered but if there are extras... I'll buy an extra on too :)

Thanks for the progress report! Looking forward to watching this unroll!

Lo,

hydrophilic

I'm slightly surprised the circs are so popular. I think the D-cut 10 arms will be better for vaporizing. The grids are something that I definitely want to try though, I've tried WS grids but none from SG yet. I can't wait to see what new designs come out of the "lab".

hydrophilic,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom