• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapexhale Hanu Stone

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Maybe the herb will go the way of the donkey cart.
I might have to trade in my donkey for a Prius.
Just a couple of concerns.
#1 Taste,flavour,effect and ritual.
#2 More importantly it is not the active ingredient that concerns me but the carrier and other ingredients like PG + VG etc. Once these products are fully tested for health and safety I would be willing to give them a try.

IMO, as a dabber and hash fan, with the right oil, the taste, flavor, and effect is as good or better than anything with these type of pens. As for ritual... honestly there isn't much of one. I feel that helps make it medical though. It's a new level of discretion and ease of use for vaporizers. Especially for people with mobility issues, previously devices like the Volcano are generally recommend in those scenarios, but this is a whole new type of ease of use.

#2 is why these carts do have potential - you just don't need any of that stuff anymore. Cutting agents, fillers, diluents, sure some people still use them to milk an extra dollar out of you, but the best processors can already make fluid oil consistencies now without needing any additives. I'm hitting some Dutch Treat in a CCell right now, its a whole plant extract with zero additives, straight Co2 extracted cannabis oil. Not even terpenes are added back in, it uses all the original compounds from the starting material.

LabPong

I'm hitting some Dutch Treat in a CCell right now, its a whole plant extract with zero additives, straight Co2 extracted cannabis oil. Not even terpenes are added back in, it uses all the original compounds from the starting material.

What cart?
How does it taste?
What %?

I jumped into the carts a couple months ago...and after trying many brands and types..I,m not really into them. I tried many and just do not like the taste or feeling from them. They are nice to quick get stealth medication for me...but my throat and lungs keep telling me they only want flower or pressed rosin now.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What cart?
How does it taste?
What %?

I jumped into the carts a couple months ago...and after trying many brands and types..I,m not really into them. I tried many and just do not like the taste or feeling from them. They are nice to quick get stealth medication for me...but my throat and lungs keep telling me they only want flower or pressed rosin now.

It's a Brite Labs Co2 cart, this one tested out to 65% THC. It tastes of sweet and earthy hash tones, piney, but with a tangy sweet tinge on the end, almost like pineapple.

I press lots of rosin but I find myself craving the euphoric feel-good high and smooth vapor I get from co2 oils.

I know a lot of people have problems with finding good carts, I try and do a lot of due diligence on a brand before I buy anything. For a seasoned toker, contrary to popular sources in my opinion you want to avoid stuff with really high THC levels, the more THC it has the less of everything else there will be, makes for less of a "full spectrum" stone, feels like something is missing.
I don't personally feel that food grade terpenes contribute to the entourage effect in the same degree either so real cannabis terpenes is essential in a cartridge purchase for me.

Here in California you can even get rosin carts.

Pappy

shmaporist
The wording choice on the website "Created by the team at Vapexhale" implies that it's not the same company structure, right ? It's not clearly saying "we are vapexhale, here is our new product". Plus, they have created new social media accounts for this product/company.

Am I the only one to find this choice to operate under another company name (Hanu labs) weird marketing and business wise ? Can it be explained by the fact EVO and Hanu have different targets only? Hanu would be the medical branch and Vapexhale the recreative one ?

:myday:
Syndicates generally protect their component companies from individual liability. Wish SM all the best but I'm an herbalist. Carts, pens, and distillates, ain't my cup of tea.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
And I'd say a big majority of vapexhale fans agree with you. Doesn't seem like the right move to me when it comes to this particular fan base. We like buds and glass. :2c:

That's probably why they started a new company.

The Cloud Evo is still available for purchase and doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Pappy

shmaporist
And I'd say a big majority of vapexhale fans agree with you. Doesn't seem like the right move to me when it comes to this particular fan base. We like buds and glass. :2c:
But SM likes oil! He likes flowers, too, but the dude digs oil. 710
46139989_10156792189208926_5652205870960869376_o.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

Oil helps when "securing" that stone before the flight

But seriously, I'll buy this. Nice design concept

ChooChooCharlie,
Reactions: t-dub

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I'll admit, the thing looks sexy as hell. I'm just so tired though of these companies making devices that use their own proprietary pods. Why should I pay $55-65 for a half gram of oil just for the convenience of it being pre-filled?

freddiegibbs

I love my Cloud Evo, but I'd be very interested to hear literally 1 reason why anyone should opt for this over, say, a Pax Era.

freddiegibbs,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Am I the only one to find this choice to operate under another company name (Hanu labs) weird marketing and business wise ?

It could be a legal move since this vape is gonna use pre-filled pods so it's only gonna be able to be sold in CA as the pods can't legally cross state lines. Maybe Hanu labs is a subsidiary of VXH so that if anything happens at the federal level VXH has their ass protected? Just surmising, don't know, not a lawyer.

Brewervapesalot

I am a lawyer. Lots of reasons to set up another company. Summer touched on a few. I wouldn't read into having another company set up too much. They're making known it's a product designed by Vapexhale, related, brain cells. ... so good enough! :)

I'm only interested in flower though...

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
@invertedisdead: no need to precise if you respect me or not, you are making perfectly valid points anyway. And once again, I'm sorry if the language barrier made my initial post sound harsh or offensive in any way. I realize I sometimes can lack the fine nuances that convey intent and emotions in my sentences.

But I was just questioning why you said "very impractical" and I probably understood it the wrong way, as if you said "we're not there yet". Whereas your objections are of a different nature (more about stealth, ease of use etc.) Can't really argue against that.

y'all are just so damned agreeable! :)

that's why I love this place.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Just saw a IG stream by Seibo & he said that after the Stone is launched in northern CA, it will be available nationwide. And the pods will be available at dispensaries. He said it was designed to have 3x the horsepower & it does produce a lot of vapor.

Oh, & he said that Vapexhale is now Hanu Labs.

Last edited:

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
but I'd be very interested to hear literally 1 reason why anyone should opt for this over, say, a Pax Era.
+1. If it has all of the great features of the ERA (temp control, autodraw, lockable) along with something other than a plastic cart housing and fiber wick, it would have my attention. How a company can hype its product yet neglect to provide these type of details (especially atomizer and airpath composition) is beyond me.

jimdee

Seems shipping has slipped from late-Dec to early 2019 (in CA). I hope this doesn't turn out to be mere vaporware. (Heh-heh)

Any announcements on vapor path, materials, pods? Are beta-testers able to comment on comparisons to the Pax Pods yet?

Thanks,
jimdee

jimdee,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Latest word is that they will ship late January. I feel blessed that I'm going to be able to test this device as it has been offered to the Beta Test Crew.

I have traditionally been a flowers and glass guy, however, things have changed in my life over time. I have gone through a lot of life changes. Some of you may have noticed my absence here lately. Well with some big pharma changes, and after vaping for pain every single day for years, I simply cannot take it any more. I am burnt out.

Because of this I have been vaping pure, anhydrous, CBD isolate crystals from Isodiol. The medical effects I receive for pain, anxiety, and sleep are gentle but effective. Right now the best way I have to vape the CBD is either off my Do-You-Dab nail or the Loto Labs Lux. I really don't consider the Lux to be a portable solution however because of its size, weight, multiple small parts, and the fact it can leak if stored upside down.

I look forward to using a "pod" style system that will be clean and convenient. Pure CBD should ship across state lines no problem. I'm really excited to test the Hanu Stone as it could fill a need in my life that I have right now.

Nice seeing everyone here, hope you all have a happy new year . . . :peace:

jimdee

Latest word is that they will ship late January...Right now the best way I have to vape the CBD is either off my Do-You-Dab nail or the Loto Labs Lux...I look forward to using a "pod" style system that will be clean and convenient... :peace:

Thanks for the info. I wonder if you have access to and have tried any of the Pax Pods that are high in CBD? I don't know if there's a pure CBD offering, but I've seen 1:1 (in CA).

I really didn't want to like the pax pods, but find them extremely convenient (no wait time, no mess, instant hits) and am very eager to see what the Hanu Stone offers in comparison.

All the best,
jimdee

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I wonder if you have access to and have tried any of the Pax Pods that are high in CBD?
No I haven't so the Hanu Stone will be my first venture into "pod" style vaping. I've done some refillable carts that fit into electronic pens utilizing hash mixed with EJ juice (PEG 200/400/600) but that is it. . . . :)

t-dub,
Reactions: jimdee
Top Bottom