Vapexhale Hanu Stone

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hmmm...Looks like it may be another pod vape. If not, maybe a wax pen?

What do you know about it?

*edit* Nevermind. I just looked closer at the instagram link.

Ramahs,

Doktor Dub

From Instagram: "Created by the team at Vapexhale, this portable extract Vaporizer will launch in California in December 2018"

so just for concentrates, not very exciting for me...

About:
"Hanu Labs™ (Hanu), created by the team at Vapexhale – a vaporizer company whose products were consistently awarded best in the industry from 2012-2018, is a design-driven technology company advancing the herbal vaporization experience lightyears beyond where it stands today. Every Hanu product is designed to achieve the perfect harmony of form, function and environment, merging the absolute best in technology with elegant, human-centered design. Hanu goes beyond what IS to what SHOULD BE, transcending convention with beautiful devices of unparalleled quality that fit seamlessly into your life and deliver wholly sublime experiences."

sorry, but what a bullshit.... and a concnentrate thing which uses Pods is for sure not the "perfect harmony with environment..."

I dont like this proprietary stuff which offers nothing new and just trys to sell via design. I want real tools.

:myday: - rant over :peace:

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
The wording choice on the website "Created by the team at Vapexhale" implies that it's not the same company structure, right ? It's not clearly saying "we are vapexhale, here is our new product". Plus, they have created new social media accounts for this product/company.

Am I the only one to find this choice to operate under another company name (Hanu labs) weird marketing and business wise ? Can it be explained by the fact EVO and Hanu have different targets only? Hanu would be the medical branch and Vapexhale the recreative one ?

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I'm confused... :huh: Are they ditching the VapeXhale name? Is this a collaboration with another company? I understand the popularity of concentrate use, but VXL fans have always traditionally preferred flower. What a shame this comes first, IMO. I guess OG VXL fans will just keep waiting.:myday:

On the plus it does look slick, and I might get one just because I love this company so. Will wait for deets. I suppose its also a good sign that there was no fundraising campaign needed for the release. Though the pre-orders were always a bit of fun with the building of anticipation and such.

Where are you SM55? FC misses you.

Ripbongs420,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Clearly competition for the Pax Era but I'm not seeing anything interesting about this device, at least on the surface. If its hinged like a Zippo to expose a mouthpiece that would be an epic no from me.

However I want to talk about one key point of these proprietary devices to add to the conversation of why they do actually serve a purpose. Current pre filled cartridges are almost entirely coming from China with little to no quality control, these proprietary devices provide at least some level of quality assurance that you are using a safe atomizer when it comes to vaporizing these concentrates. Most of us here care that our vaporizer is safe so this is a pretty big deal.

Flower is great but flower vaping is very impractical for true portable usage, this is where the world is heading. On the bright side, I would wager that these prefilled cartridges have converted more people to vaporizing than every dry herb vaporizer combined.

Ripbongs420

vapiff
If its hinged like a Zippo to expose a mouthpiece that would be an epic no from me.

The picture doesn't look hinged FWIW.

SMALL-Stone-Exploded2018-10-24-at-7.28.52-AM-2_1440x.png

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Flower is great but flower vaping is very impractical for true portable usage, this is where the world is heading.

How can you say that it's impractical when we have over 100 different devices to chose from that do the job fine?

Portable convection has its challenges, mostly due to lack of cooling with short vapor paths and high battery drain, but we're getting there progressively. And portable conduction is super mature nowadays, even with good cheap hybrids from China. The taste might be a bit "meh" for us purists, but they definitely medicate well and extract all the actives.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
How can you say that it's impractical when we have over 100 different devices to chose from that do the job fine?

Portable convection has its challenges, mostly due to lack of cooling with short vapor paths and high battery drain, but we're getting there progressively. And portable conduction is super mature nowadays, even with good cheap hybrids from China. The taste might be a bit "meh" for us purists, but they definitely medicate well and extract all the actives.

You know I got a ton of respect for you, but respectively I just think flower is often easier to enjoy in a plugin.

Flower itself is so pungent its just not very discrete to load and use in so many scenarios. And its bulky, the active ingredients represent the minority of the total flower weight, the dry herb devices just aren't as discrete in size (comparatively) or function; and most of the really solid ones need a box mod and accessories to work well.

I'm personally not a fan of starting a bowl and coming back later to finish it so getting fresh flavor and the accompanying entourage effect every time is huge. And the medicating potential of a few pods is so much more than flower, it would just be uncomfortable to carry that much dried herb. I mean I've been there and done that, but I just think this method is superior.

You say there are over 100 devices that do the job fine, and if we are just talking cordless portables I'm sure many work awesome, but in true discrete portable scenarios, how many of them can I REALLY pull out of my pocket, take a SOLID lung full in 5 seconds without any charring or roasting, and put it right away just like that? And then do that all day, or all week, with fresh flavor every time and no dead batteries ? And are there any devices that fit that criteria that I can comfortable carry on my person all day in a single pocket with room for 4 different flavors of material? You know I love you bro, but being able to fit a months worth of vapor in your pocket is an absolute game changer. There's no ABV, there's no ISO soaks, no PBW, no scales, scoop tools, hemp filters, torch lighters, grinders, herb jars, rolling trays, stems, loose cells -- its vapor freedom!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Where do these 'pods' come from? Especially in a non-legal state?

If you're not in a legal state this type of product is not ideal. That's the one critical drawback to these types of devices despite all the advantages - just not enough access for many. Hope to see that change!!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
There's no ABV, there's no ISO soaks, no PBW, no scales, scoop tools, hemp filters, torch lighters, grinders, herb jars, rolling trays, stems, loose cells

Fuck. When you put it like that...I'm starting to wonder what I'd do with all my extra time!

Then I grabbed a syringe of distillate and tried to get it into one of the pods...mutherfucker that stuff sucks to work with!

I have a friend who says the perfect vape is the one that gets you high as soon as you think 'I want to get high.' I can't wait for him to make that thing. I'm way off topic.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Fuck. When you put it like that...I'm starting to wonder what I'd do with all my extra time!

:sherlock::sherlock::sherlock::sherlock::sherlock:

Then I grabbed a syringe of distillate and tried to get it into one of the pods...mutherfucker that stuff sucks to work with!

Warm it first with warm water or a hair dryer to adjust the viscosity! Especially if its raw and unterped, it is thick stuff! Luer lock syringe and tip makes the whole process pretty damn smooth though!

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@invertedisdead: no need to precise if you respect me or not, you are making perfectly valid points anyway. And once again, I'm sorry if the language barrier made my initial post sound harsh or offensive in any way. I realize I sometimes can lack the fine nuances that convey intent and emotions in my sentences.

But I was just questioning why you said "very impractical" and I probably understood it the wrong way, as if you said "we're not there yet". Whereas your objections are of a different nature (more about stealth, ease of use etc.) Can't really argue against that.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
It needs to be refillable like the Rubi. I’m in RI, a medical state and I have my license, but the carts won’t be available in dispensaries here. The only ones you can get are those standard 510 carts. No Pax Era carts, etc.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Where do these 'pods' come from? Especially in a non-legal state?

They get driven down from a legal state hidden somewhere in a car.
The stuff from the legal states is streaming through the illegal states.
Remember, not all heros wear capes. There is a silent army bring this stuff down here to feed the poor souls trapped in less-friendly states.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
They get driven down from a legal state hidden somewhere in a car.
The stuff from the legal states is streaming through the illegal states.
Remember, not all heros wear capes. There is a silent army bring this stuff down here to feed the poor souls trapped in less-friendly states.

Only some of us know where to connect with said heros though. Grateful you have an "In"

hans solo

Left coast Canada
You know I got a ton of respect for you, but respectively I just think flower is often easier to enjoy in a plugin.

Flower itself is so pungent its just not very discrete to load and use in so many scenarios. And its bulky, the active ingredients represent the minority of the total flower weight, the dry herb devices just aren't as discrete in size (comparatively) or function; and most of the really solid ones need a box mod and accessories to work well.

I'm personally not a fan of starting a bowl and coming back later to finish it so getting fresh flavor and the accompanying entourage effect every time is huge. And the medicating potential of a few pods is so much more than flower, it would just be uncomfortable to carry that much dried herb. I mean I've been there and done that, but I just think this method is superior.

You say there are over 100 devices that do the job fine, and if we are just talking cordless portables I'm sure many work awesome, but in true discrete portable scenarios, how many of them can I REALLY pull out of my pocket, take a SOLID lung full in 5 seconds without any charring or roasting, and put it right away just like that? And then do that all day, or all week, with fresh flavor every time and no dead batteries ? And are there any devices that fit that criteria that I can comfortable carry on my person all day in a single pocket with room for 4 different flavors of material? You know I love you bro, but being able to fit a months worth of vapor in your pocket is an absolute game changer. There's no ABV, there's no ISO soaks, no PBW, no scales, scoop tools, hemp filters, torch lighters, grinders, herb jars, rolling trays, stems, loose cells -- its vapor freedom!

Maybe the herb will go the way of the donkey cart.
I might have to trade in my donkey for a Prius.
Just a couple of concerns.
#1 Taste,flavour,effect and ritual.
#2 More importantly it is not the active ingredient that concerns me but the carrier and other ingredients like PG + VG etc. Once these products are fully tested for health and safety I would be willing to give them a try.

Top Bottom