VapeWorld.com's Free Vaporizer Contest! 10% off just for entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Hey everyone! My name is Chris and I work for www.VapeWorld.com. If you ever have any direct questions, issues or just want a deal on something from our website email me and Ill help you out personally.

Okay down to business... Since we are new to the site I wanted to start off with a CONTEST.

We are doing a 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place.

Prizes:

1st Prize: Brand New - iOlite - http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/i-olite-vaporizer-cordless-portable-vaporizer
iolite.png

2nd Prize: Brand new - Vaporite Hands Free Vaporizer - http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/vaporite-digital-vaporizer
vaporite.png

3rd Prize: VapeWorld's own AeroSpace 4 piece 56mm Grinder - http://www.vapeworld.com/herb-grinders/aerospace/aerospace-brand-pollen-grinder-small-56mm
aerospace1.png

Everyone who enters a story gets 10% off anything in our store with a coupon code. So for a story you can save up to $60 off a Volcano Vaporizer!

How to enter: You can post here on the forums or you can email me direct. For promotional purposes please use the word herb instead of "norml" words. wink wink. Top 3 stories will be published on this forum and on the website.

If this contest goes well we'd like to do another one very soon with even better prizes.

Thanks again for entering!! Contest ends June 4th 2009.

*****Okay guys, Due to many requests to give out some better prizes.. We will. Since people have already entered for these original ones everyone gets a choice for 2nd and 3rd.*****

2nd Prize - You can choose the Vaporite Vaporizer above OR

2nd Prize Option 2 - Space Case - Pollen Grinder Small in Titanium!!! Check it out here http://www.vapeworld.com/herb-grinders/space-case/small-titanium-space-case-herb-grinder-sifter I mean this grinder is awesome! We all love the size and color of this grinder.

3rd Prize - You can choose the Aerospace grinder made and designed by VapeWorld exactly the way Space Case does there's but without their cost or name. OR

3rd Prize - Option 2 - iPhone Cell Phone Digital Scale 500gx0.1 http://www.vapeworld.com/digital-scales/i-phone-cell-phone-digital-scale-500g-x-0-1

VapeWorld,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
What kind of stories are you looking for? True stories? Fiction? Stoner related? Can you give some direction or guidelines, or is it a free for all?

stickstones,

VapeWorld

Retailer
stickstones said:
What kind of stories are you looking for? True stories? Fiction? Stoner related? Can you give some direction or guidelines, or is it a free for all?
Sorry about the confusion.

What we are going after is true funny stories that involve a vaporizer of some sort. They can be stoner related - those are usually the most funny. but if you have a good story that isnt that funny but involves a vaporizer we will accept it as well.

IE: Kat Williams skit where he says something like "after 4 or 5 bags I knew Id made a mistake..." he was on Comedy Jam 2008 talking about the Volcano vaporizer. Hes funny. lol

Ill start it off...

"My friend who never smokes anything decided to try out my Volcano one night. Since he couldn't taste anything he decided to take 2 full vapor bags to the head not listening to my warning... 20 minutes later it must've hit him.

We were both zoned out watching TV when all of a sudden he stood up (zombie style)... Looked at me and said, "Bro, I gotta go do something..." I laughed and asked what do you have to do. With no reply he started shuffling out of my apt. He was wearing sandals so I remember him shuffling his feet not even walking normally. He left his keys and cell phone too.

40 minutes later...

He comes back in to my apt. with a blank stare... I stood up and was asking him where he went. He was soo gone from the Volcano that he didn't remember... He said he went to get some fresh air and ended up near the community pool and ended up some how finding his way back to my door. That was the last time he tried herb.. Only if he listened to me. "

So its not hysterical but a somewhat humorous story from the use of a Volcano...

VapeWorld,

lwien

Chris, a suggestion.

You're dealing with a pretty sophisticated, older, and well-educated crowd here when it comes to vaporizers, so you may want to consider changing up the prizes a bit.

The first place prize is great. The second and third place prizes are not because no one here really wants a cheap, digital Chinese knock-off vape or a no-name grinder. So........in looking thru your site, I would suggest making the second place prize a SpaceCase grinder, and the third place prize, a small digital scale.

Changing these prizes up MAY help.

Also, I have a few questions:
Are all the entries for these prizes just coming from this site?
Am I correct to assume that you only want stories about the brands of vapes that you sell?

One other thing. If you are going to post up the winning story on your site, and if you plan on using the site name here as reference, you may want to first get the ok from the owners here. Don't know if they would like or not like FC to be aligned with VapeWorld, which brings up one more thing.

To the members here:
Has anyone here had any positive buying experience with this distributor ?

lwien,

UncleHerb

Here's my story. I have an older sister who is in her early 60's (I'm in my late 50's). In the years from about '68 to about'75, we enjoyed a lot of herb together but she moved away and finally went straight. She came to my house 2 weeks ago and during our conversation she asked if I was still "on" the herb. When I told her I was, she just shook her head. Then I explained how there was a new way of ingesting herb. I knew her curious nature would take over! So of course she asked how and I told her about vapes and all the benefits and showed her my PD. We talked awhile longer and she finally asked to try it out. I had a super bud I'd been saving for a special occaison and this certainly qualified, so I ground it up and we started hitting it. After about the 4th stem, she gets this look on her face that told me she'd had enough. She's looking past me with the thousand yard stare and I asked her if she was ok. Without ever coming out of her stare she replies, "I had no idea you could get this high on herb!". :ko: Now, every time I hit that PD I think of the look on her face and can't help but laugh out load!

UncleHerb,

lwien

UncleHerb said:
Here's my story. I have an older sister who is in her early 60's (I'm in my late 50's). In the years from about '68 to about'75, we enjoyed a lot of herb together but she moved away and finally went straight. She came to my house 2 weeks ago and during our conversation she asked if I was still "on" the herb. When I told her I was, she just shook her head. Then I explained how there was a new way of ingesting herb. I knew her curious nature would take over! So of course she asked how and I told her about vapes and all the benefits and showed her my PD. We talked awhile longer and she finally asked to try it out. I had a super bud I'd been saving for a special occaison and this certainly qualified, so I ground it up and we started hitting it. After about the 4th stem, she gets this look on her face that told me she'd had enough. She's looking past me with the thousand yard stare and I asked her if she was ok. Without ever coming out of her stare she replies, "I had no idea you could get this high on herb!". :ko: Now, every time I hit that PD I think of the look on her face and can't help but laugh out load!
Herb, being that they don't sell the PD, I doubt that they would want to put this story up on their site, but then again, maybe they don't care.

Chris?

lwien,

VapeWorld

Retailer
lwien said:
Chris, a suggestion.

You're dealing with a pretty sophisticated, older, and well-educated crowd here when it comes to vaporizers, so you may want to consider changing up the prizes a bit.

The first place prize is great. The second and third place prizes are not because no one here really wants a cheap, digital Chinese knock-off vape or a no-name grinder. So........in looking thru your site, I would suggest making the second place prize a SpaceCase grinder, and the third place prize, a small digital scale.

Changing these prizes up MAY help.

Also, I have a few questions:
Are all the entries for these prizes just coming from this site?
Am I correct to assume that you only want stories about the brands of vapes that you sell?

One other thing. If you are going to post up the winning story on your site, and if you plan on using the site name here as reference, you may want to first get the ok from the owners here. Don't know if they would like or not like FC to be aligned with VapeWorld, which brings up one more thing.

To the members here:
Has anyone here had any positive buying experience with this distributor ?
Great points! I will work on getting a better 2nd and 3rd prize though our Aerospace grinders are designed the same way Space Case are out of one solid piece of metal so its flawless.

The stories can be with any vaporizer... doesn't have to be purchased from our site. We really aren't trying to increase sales by this contest we are just trying to get our name out with the community that we are normal mid 20 year old guys who want to make sure we are doing the best job in the vaporizer online market you know? Best prices and best customer service.

We have many outlets this contest is being offered on including Myspace and Facebook. But your right I think one of the admins are aware of the contest but if the winner was chosen from here I would have to contact them directly to make sure its okay. I don't want FuckCombustion to look biased of us.

VapeWorld,

lwien

Ok, my story:

So.........I got this new vaporizer and decided to invite some friends over to try it out. None of us have ever vaped before, so I made copies of the instructions that came with it, and when they arrived, I passed the copies around.

They were like, "Whoa. I need to read 'effin instructions? I sure as hell didn't need to do that with my bong." I stood up, and said, "Ok, here's the deal. Yes, vapes are a bit more complicated to use, but..................they are a lot healthier to use than any bong on the planet, they produce less smell than any bong on the planet, and being that we will use less herb to get the desired affects than any bong on the planet, this vaporizer will pay for itself in no time.

So, with that, they sat down and began reading as I packed the bowl with my favorite herb that didn't come cheap. It was the BEST herb that was available, but hey, these are my friends, right.

When they finished their reading assignment, I said, "Ok, we're ready, right? We all know that drawing too fast on the whip is not good because it will cool the heating element too much. We also know that if we draw too slow, we may overcook the herb. So a slow steady draw is what we want to do, right?" Everybody looked at me with kinda of a blank stare and nodded their heads.

"Ok, here we go". I took the first draw. Held my hit for a few seconds and exhaled a bit of vapor. Great. This is gonna be 'effin great. I passed the whip to my friend next to me. He did exactly what I did with the same results, as a smile began to emerge from his face. He nodded his head in approval and passed the whip to his girlfriend.

Now here is where things got a bit interesting. She took the whip, put it to her lips (and what pretty lips they are, but I would never tell my friend that), when someone made a crack about how her boyfriends moms dresses him funny, and he said this just when she was beginning to take her hit. She laughs...........into the wand. BIG MISTAKE, as flames start shooting in the wrong direction, that is, this bright orange flame shot up the tube towards her mouth. Her eyes bugged out of her head as she screamed and threw the wand up in the air.

Needless to say, we were all rolling on the floor, holding our stomachs with tears streaming down our cheeks except her. She was just sitting there with this WTF look on her face.

There was nothing in the instructions that said, "DO NOT LAUGH INTO THE WAND".

We all learned something that night.

lwien,

VapeWorld

Retailer
UncleHerb said:
Haha great story! We here at the VapeWorld office will read all of our entries including ones from other sites and choose the top 3. Your our third as of this moment so good luck and thanks again for entering!

Off topic is the PD vaporizer something we should be carrying? Whats the general opinion on it?

Thanks again! You don't have an email address listed. Email me for the coupon code for the 10% off anything if your interested.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
lwien said:
Ok, my story:

So.........I got this new vaporizer and decided to invite some friends over to try it out. None of us have ever vaped before, so I made copies of the instructions that came with it, and when they arrived, I passed the copies around.

They were like, "Whoa. I need to read 'effin instructions? I sure as hell didn't need to do that with my bong." I stood up, and said, "Ok, here's the deal. Yes, vapes are a bit more complicated to use, but..................they are a lot healthier to use than any bong on the planet, they produce less smell than any bong on the planet, and being that we will use less herb to get the desired affects than any bong on the planet, this vaporizer will pay for itself in no time.

So, with that, they sat down and began reading as I packed the bowl with my favorite herb that didn't come cheap. It was the BEST herb that was available, but hey, these are my friends, right.

When they finished their reading assignment, I said, "Ok, we're ready, right? We all know that drawing too fast on the wand is not good because it will cool the heating element too much. We also know that if we draw too slow, we may overcook the herb. So a slow steady draw is what we want to do, right?" Everybody looked at me with kinda of a blank stare and nodded their heads.

"Ok, here we go". I took the first draw. Held my hit for a few seconds and exhaled a bit of vapor. Great. This is gonna be 'effin great. I passed the want to my friend next to me. He did exactly what I did with the same results, as a smile began to emerge from his face. He nodded his head in approval and passed the wand to his girlfriend.

Now here is where things got a bit interesting. She took the wand, put it to her lips (and what pretty lips they are, but I would never tell my friend that), when someone made a crack about how her boyfriends moms dresses him funny, and he said this just when she was beginning to take her hit. She laughs...........into the wand. BIG MISTAKE, as flames start shooting in the wrong direction, that is, this bright orange flame shot up the tube towards her mouth. Her eyes bugged out of her head as she screamed and threw the wand up in the air.

Needless to say, we were all rolling on the floor, holding our stomachs with tears streaming down our cheeks except her. She was just sitting there with this WTF look on her face.

There was nothing in the instructions that said, "DO NOT LAUGH INTO THE WAND".

We all learned something that night.
Another great story! Oh how we all love great lips... Thats great with the instructions for your friends. Im sure that expensive stuff tasted much better through a vape regardless you know. Ive actually never heard of a vape shooting flames by rushing air or in her case a laugh into the wand. What kind of vape was it?

Thanks again and check your email.

VapeWorld,

ILoveRadiohead!

I'll go ahead an describe the time I introduced a few good friends to their first vaporizer use.

Shortly after receiving my first vaporizer I had a couple friends visit me from out of town. These two friends smoked but had never even heard of vaporizing herb before so I made it a goal or mine to show them the many benefits to had by avoiding combustion. When getting together before this experience our usual routine involved rolling some papers and getting blazed at some point in the evening hours. Afterward we would go for a short trip to pick up an assortment of yummy donuts and then gently cruise around for awhile on quiet country roads listening to tunes.

On this latest visit I brought out the new vaporizer and began to give instructions on how to use it during which one of my friends commenced on grinding up some herb for the experience. As I was explaining the ins and outs of vaporizing I noticed my friend had ground up quite a bit of herb even though I had already mentioned that the vaporizer was far more efficient than smoking and we would need far less than usual. He obviously thought I was exaggerating so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just let him experience it for himself.

We set off to the actual vaporization shortly after and both of my friends were amazed at how much of a contrast there was to burning. Both of them remarked on the distinct flavors and how much easier it was on their lungs. I started to notice that the "grinding" friend kept on vaping more and more. At a certain point I felt obligated to assist his cutoff point mentioning that we should go on the usual doughnut and music trip.

During our drive my other sidekick and I carried on a "deep" conversation in the front seats while I noticed that my "power-vaping" friend was barely interjecting half worded sentences here and there. At this point I knew the vaporization "waves" had started to hit him.

Glancing in the rear-view mirror I noticed that it looked as though he was holding on for dear life to the seat of the car. Both arms were outstretched and hands clutched cushions and the half eaten bag of donuts tightly. As we dove up a steep hill section of road back to the house I heard a disjointed "Whoa...it feels like...vertical driving...up a...skyscraper" come from the back. We rolled up in the parking spot and he immediately got out and in very broken English said he'd wait for us to finish the album track we were listening to. As he meandered to the front of the car my friend and I started to notice a blank slate look begin to creep across his face as his mouth dropped open and his eyes established a fixed view on something distant in the dark sky. Even though my friend and I initially were focused on the music we caught sight of this and immediately started laughing due to this awkward display. It was painfully apparent that any sort of cognitive thinking had left and he was now completely zoned out.

It took my friend in the car and I a good 20 minutes compose ourselves from this display and we finally got out and approached our hypnotized buddy. Three words came from his mouth as we closed in, "Vaporization is awesome."

ILoveRadiohead!,

Beezleb

Quick story, I got my grass cut last week for winning a bet.

I bet a friend/acquaintance that I could get him as high on half the herb of what he normally uses. This was an easy bet as I know how much he normally uses and he uses rolls a "cigarette" and rips it in half and says here you go big guy.

So I bring out my vaporizer which gets questions and I explain how it works. He is certainly interested and said he has heard of vaporizers before but never used one, saw one or even heard much about them.

I turn on the vape and I prepare the herb, similar to what he did for his half his cigarette. By the time the herb is ready and I explain the principals on how to use it, like don't blow in it, be careful with the wand and I put a mouse pad in front of the vaporizer in case he pulls the wand out by mistake as my wand is hands free and new people tend to pull it out while initially learning it.

He watches me take a draw and vapor exhale, all looks normal to him. He then takes a draw, nice and slow just like I explained to him and then he just looks at me. He begins to talk and say he didnt get anything and vapor goes everywhere and he says well maybe I did. we laugh.

I explain the difference in vapor and that compared to burning herb it takes a bit longer to affect you and you do not feel it the same as smoke. I explain the health benefits and lack of carcinogens compared to lung cancer and further explain that people use vaporizers to make smoking tobacco healthier and to help taper off tobacco.

We went on and finished the wand and he and I was plenty high on half the herb he normally uses. He was excited by how much he envisioned saving on herb but I explained that I use the same amount in the week as I always have but I get to enjoy the week almost twice as much as before. In essence instead of burning say twice a day now I vape 4 times a day. I explain some people claim to use less but this is really dependent on ones personal use.

He asked about what do I do when outside, I explain about portable vapes and about a new portable vaporizer that runs on rechargeable batteries. I tell him we will play with that vaporizer after the yards done and we laugh.

After the yard was done, I introduced and explained about portable vaporizers. He noticed the portable used more herb than the desktop vape but liked that he could take it to the beach which most people go to in the summer here. I explained some people say they use these devices in all kinds of areas and we talked about "stealth" use and he was excited about all the possibilities he seen opening up.

I explained its mostly about common sense but a good portable can expand where you use a vaporizer. For example, if you must use in a movie theater, use it in the bathroom and not the chair and we made jokes of how to clear the bathroom if needed hehe.

In the end, I got my yard cut for free, converted and educated a smoker and got him excited about vaporizing and the possibilities that vaporizing opens up..

Special thanks to Da Buddha vaporizer and Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizers :brow:

Beezleb,

VapeWorld

Retailer
ILoveRadiohead! said:
I'll go ahead an describe the a time introducing a few good friends to their first vaporizer use.

Shortly after receiving my first vaporizer I had a couple friends visit me from out of town. These two friends smoked but had never even heard of vaporizing herb before so I made it a goal or mine to show them the many benefits to had by "avoiding combustion". When getting together before this experience our usual routine involved rolling some papers and getting blazed at some point in the evening hours. Afterward we would go for a short trip to pick up an assortment of yummy donuts and then gently cruise around for awhile on quiet country roads listening to tunes.

On this latest visit I brought out the new vaporizer and began to give instructions on how to use it during which one of my friends commenced on grinding up some herb for the experience. As I was explaining the ins and outs of vaporizing I noticed my friend had ground up quite a bit of herb even though I had already mentioned that the vaporizer was far more efficient than smoking and we would need far less than usual. He obviously thought I was exaggerating so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just let him experience it for himself.

We set off to the actual vaporization shortly after and both of my friends were amazed at how much of a contrast there was to burning. Both of them remarked on the distinct flavors and how much easier it was on their lungs. I started to notice that the "grinding" friend kept on vaping more and more. At a certain point I felt obligated to assist his cutoff point mentioning that we should go on the usual doughnut and music trip.

During our drive my other sidekick and I carried on a "deep" conversation in the front seats while I noticed that my "power-vaping" friend was barely interjecting half worded sentences here and there. At this point I knew the vaporization "waves" had started to hit him.

Glancing in the rear-view mirror I noticed that it looked as though he was holding on for dear life to the seat of the car. Both arms were outstretched and hands clutched cushions and the half eaten bag of donuts tightly. As we dove up a steep hill section of road back to the house I heard a disjointed "Whoa...it feels like...vertical driving...up a...skyscraper" come from the back. We rolled up in the parking spot and he immediately got out and in very broken English said he'd wait for us to finish the album track we were listening to. As he meandered to the front of the car my friend and I started to notice a blank slate look begin to creep across his face as his mouth dropped open and his eyes established a fixed view on something distant in the dark sky. Even though my friend and I initially were focused on the music we caught sight of this and immediately started laughing due to this awkward display. It was painfully apparent that any sort of cognitive thinking had left and he was now completely zoned out.

It took my friend in the car and I a good 20 minutes compose ourselves from this display and we finally got out and approached our hypnotized buddy. Three words came from his mouth as we closed in, "Vaporization is awesome."
LOL wow its soo true how first time users are the funniest! I kinda wonder what he was staring at or if there was just nothing there. Probably the latter.

I just emailed you my friend and keep checking back until the end date to see if you won. Great story again.

VapeWorld,

ILoveRadiohead!

VapeChris said:
LOL wow its soo true how first time users are the funniest! I kinda wonder what he was staring at or if there was just nothing there. Probably the latter.
That's definitely a good question that I'm going to have to ask when I talk to him next. Both of us in the car could not tell for the life of us what he was looking at but it must have been something damn intriguing to dwell on for over 20 minutes in silence! :lol:

ILoveRadiohead!,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Beezleb said:
Quick story, I got my grass cut last week for winning a bet.

I bet a friend/acquaintance that I could get him as high on half the herb of what he normally uses. This was an easy bet as I know how much he normally uses and he uses rolls a "cigarette" and rips it in half and says here you go big guy.

So I bring out my vaporizer which gets questions and I explain how it works. He is certainly interested and said he has heard of vaporizers before but never used one, saw one or even heard much about them.

I turn on the vape and I prepare the herb, similar to what he did for his half his cigarette. By the time the herb is ready and I explain the principals on how to use it, like don't blow in it, be careful with the wand and I put a mouse pad in front of the vaporizer in case he pulls the wand out by mistake as my wand is hands free and new people tend to pull it out while initially learning it.

He watches me take a draw and vapor exhale, all looks normal to him. He then takes a draw, nice and slow just like I explained to him and then he just looks at me. He begins to talk and say he didnt get anything and vapor goes everywhere and he says well maybe I did. we laugh.

I explain the difference in vapor and that compared to burning herb it takes a bit longer to affect you and you do not feel it the same as smoke. I explain the health benefits and lack of carcinogens compared to lung cancer and further explain that people use vaporizers to make smoking tobacco healthier and to help taper off tobacco.

We went on and finished the wand and he and I was plenty high on half the herb he normally uses. He was excited by how much he envisioned saving on herb but I explained that I use the same amount in the week as I always have but I get to enjoy the week almost twice as much as before. In essence instead of burning say twice a day now I vape 4 times a day. I explain some people claim to use less but this is really dependent on ones personal use.

He asked about what do I do when outside, I explain about portable vapes and about a new portable vaporizer that runs on rechargeable batteries. I tell him we will play with that vaporizer after the yards done and we laugh.

After the yard was done, I introduced and explained about portable vaporizers. He noticed the portable used more herb than the desktop vape but liked that he could take it to the beach which most people go to in the summer here. I explained some people say they use these devices in all kinds of areas and we talked about "stealth" use and he was excited about all the possibilities he seen opening up.

I explained its mostly about common sense but a good portable can expand where you use a vaporizer. For example, if you must use in a movie theater, use it in the bathroom and not the chair and we made jokes of how to clear the bathroom if needed hehe.

In the end, I got my yard cut for free, converted and educated a smoker and got him excited about vaporizing and the possibilities that vaporizing opens up..

Special thanks to Da Buddha vaporizer and Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizers :brow:
Hey Beez! Thanks for entering! Great story and a good outcome for you and your lawn hehe. It still stuns me how normal users have no idea about vaporizers.

Check your email and Good Luck.

VapeWorld,

digglover

So here is my entry...

Just two weeks ago, I had just gotten a new Extreme vaporizer and loved the bag capability. I absolutely had to show a friend of mine on the other side of the dorm. I brought him in and began filling a big steamy bag. I handed it to my buddy who was standing underneath the fire alarm. He was really impressed with the thick bag I'd blown him. I told him don't exhale it near the fire alarm. He said - ?Dude its just vapor.? As he was taking his monstrous hit I said - ?Seriously don't.? At this point my roommate chimed in to say - ?Really, you should move man.? He blew all the vapor right into the fire alarm. He smugly said - ?See, I told you.? After about a 10 second delay, the fire alarm went off in our dorm room at 11:30 at night. Let me tell you, I have never been more panicked in my entire life. He bolted out of our room leaving me and my roommate with a hot vape, a full bag, and a shit ton of trouble. I unplugged everything hid it all under my comforter on my bed in under 15 seconds and I yelled at my roommate to put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. All we had left was the bag. I inhaled the entire bag in 2 hits. 1 minute later, the alarm stopped. We waited to get absolutely raped by the Dorm authorities. No one came. 10 minutes later we decided it was clear. I still have no idea why no one came up and checked on our room. Thank god they didn't. If they had I would've had both my vapes taken and they probably would've found my roommate's quarter pound of herb. We would've been screwed. Luckily, the story has a happy ending - I've never gotten so blazed in my life.

digglover,

VapeWorld

Retailer
digglover said:
So here is my entry...

Just two weeks ago, I had just gotten a new Extreme vaporizer and loved the bag capability. I absolutely had to show a friend of mine on the other side of the dorm. I brought him in and began filling a big steamy bag. I handed it to my buddy who was standing underneath the fire alarm. He was really impressed with the thick bag I'd blown him. I told him don't exhale it near the fire alarm. He said - ?Dude its just vapor.? As he was taking his monstrous hit I said - ?Seriously don't.? At this point my roommate chimed in to say - ?Really, you should move man.? He blew all the vapor right into the fire alarm. He smugly said - ?See, I told you.? After about a 10 second delay, the fire alarm went off in our dorm room at 11:30 at night. Let me tell you, I have never been more panicked in my entire life. He bolted out of our room leaving me and my roommate with a hot vape, a full bag, and a shit ton of trouble. I unplugged everything hid it all under my comforter on my bed in under 15 seconds and I yelled at my roommate to put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. All we had left was the bag. I inhaled the entire bag in 2 hits. 1 minute later, the alarm stopped. We waited to get absolutely raped by the Dorm authorities. No one came. 10 minutes later we decided it was clear. I still have no idea why no one came up and checked on our room. Thank god they didn't. If they had I would've had both my vapes taken and they probably would've found my roommate's quarter pound of herb. We would've been screwed. Luckily, the story has a happy ending - I've never gotten so blazed in my life.
Thats awesome! LOL! Great Story and thanks for entering. Like I said in the email it definitely brings up many moments like that in the dorms. Thanks for entering and check your email. Good Luck.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
*****Okay guys, Due to many requests to give out some better prizes.. We will. Since people have already entered for these original ones everyone gets a choice for 2nd and 3rd.*****

2nd Prize - You can choose the Vaporite Vaporizer above OR

2nd Prize Option 2 - Space Case - Pollen Grinder Small in Titanium!!! Check it out here http://www.vapeworld.com/herb-grinders/space-case/small-titanium-space-case-herb-grinder-sifter I mean this grinder is awesome! We all love the size and color of this grinder.

3rd Prize - You can choose the Aerospace grinder made and designed by VapeWorld exactly the way Space Case does there's but without their cost or name. OR

3rd Prize - Option 2 - iPhone Cell Phone Digital Scale 500gx0.1 http://www.vapeworld.com/digital-scales/i-phone-cell-phone-digital-scale-500g-x-0-1

VapeWorld,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Great prize adjustments!

It's always good to have a reseller that listens to feedback.

Chubba,

lwien

Chubba said:
Great prize adjustments!

It's always good to have a reseller that listens to feedback.
Yup. Totally agree. Good show, Chris.

lwien,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i won't get into any stories but i will say that i have ordered from this site and have gotten very good customer service. :)

illadelph,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Better prizes? Well... :)

I was abruptly awakened during a fantastic dream this morning. The beauty about such abrupt disruptions of sleep is the fleeting ability to recall details from experiences on the other side.

I feel that dreams often are symbolic of that which marinates in our subconcious. I feel that the one I am about to share for the contest reflects my personal 'vape world' ;) in many ways. Let me know what you think. :brow:

I seem to have a recurrent theme in my dreams recently: it is always some pain or misery (physical, mental, or even extra-existential in variety). Sometimes its simple like running after a lost loved one (or one you fear to lose), while finding helpful things along the way. Sometimes it is more abstract, like the one about finding a 'PD shell' on the ground while experiencing increasing pain/misery, accidentally breaking it (releasing relief), which quickly progressed in video-game-stage-by-stage fashion to me having a machine-gun and boxes of ammo (PD shells)--even got me a cool green Rambo bandanna (well, it turned out to be more like a Jimi Hendrix bandanna, and Boy! that woke me up!). Anyhow, that brings me to the dream last night.

So...it all began like evolution began (maybe you are familiar with Darwin's theory?).

Basically, I started out like a tadpole, having what felt to be eons of adventures that were too fleeting and intense too remember (yet alone to describe).

The best I can say is that this existence seemed to be the most calm-and-peaceful-yet-exciting, simple existence imaginable (I felt hunger and pain on some level but didn't seem to even realize that I was searching for food/relief--or anything for that matter).

Nonetheless, I believe (for some reason) that I was somehow finding and absorbing something that provided relief from this hunger/pain.

As the eons piled upon eons, this simplicity gave way to a beautiful complexity. The purpose of once-meaningless (and possibly purposeless) tasks began to have meaning and premeditation.

I made it out of the water to a land of critters, fellow amphibians and some large (seemingly somewhat omniscient) evil Force?...Being?...System?..Creature?...that seemed to relentlessly seek to prevent all of the smaller creatures from accessing the relief they so desperately sought.

It was an intense experience: hopping or swimming in the muck, around the lilly-pads, dodging the large and scary entities/creatures (I may have not been developed enough to be sure which they were), snagging bits of nourishment/relief seemingly out of mid air (seemingly instinctually).

Eventually, the intense pace of jumping around from lily-pad to lily-pad and ducking in the shadows to avoid the evil forces(?) had awakened myself--and the rest of the low-level creatures--from slumber (all were awakened, since I believe "the dreamer creates and destroys whatever he/she creates...when he/she first dreams and then he/she awakes").

Nonetheless, along the way (despite my inability to describe, let alone imagine, such an existence in my current/awake state of consciousness), I feel that I, somehow, (on a more primitive level...randomly AND consequentially) met many creatures (I guess?) that helped me with the expectation of nothing in return but appreciation AND whom I helped with the same in mind.

I almost (even though I know it was all ?just a dream?) feel badly that I can not really thank them for helping me to safely receive the relief I seek (thank you all and toke it easy :cool:).

I WANTED A VAPE AND MY HEAD WHIRRLED...UNTIL SOMEONE POINTED ME TOWARDS VAPE WORLD! :D

edit: Quote of the day "I thought that all of the principles of herb applied to love too, but I met a chunky girl and did not want to grind her :hmm: "

Progress,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom