Vapes with all-glass vapor path

Status
Not open for further replies.

akeentruth

I'm pretty new to this site, so I hope this post is okay...

I am trying to find the healthiest option for my smoking needs.

Can anyone give me an idea on what vaporizers might have an all-glass vapor path?
Or really, any other healthy alternatives/ideas/options?

I am trying to avoid anything that involves flames, butane, and metal (if possible)

thanks!

modnote: Multiple accounts are not allowed. One account per member.

akeentruth,

lwien

akeentruth said:
Can anyone give me an idea on what vaporizers might have an all-glass vapor path?
Or really, any other healthy alternatives/ideas/options?

That's such a wide open question that I suggest you do some research here so that you can narrow down your choices and then come back if you haven't yet found the answer as to which vape would be best for you.

lwien,

crawdad

floatin
an all glass vapor path would hardly ensure the healthiest option (it might, but would have other factors) however it would allow you to see everything. im pretty high on health (lol, nice pun there), more specifically try to treat my body with respect. i chose the glass vapor genie and you may choose your fire source which could include a very high quality lighter.

agree with doing some research as you do seem pretty early on in the search, the threads in the vaporizer specific threads will give you tons of information, likely more than you can ask. ;) i suggest searching all over the net for various vaporizers, then search the name(s) you like on here. also, most all vaporizers are likely to be found on youtube by people using them and showing it off, sometimes its nice to see that vs just pictures. best to you. :peace:

crawdad,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom