• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapes on Planes - Traveling With Vaporizers

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
6 questions about traveling with marijuana, answered

Because the TSA is a federal agency, its officers must enforce federal laws.

“If a TSA officer comes across [pot] while they’re conducting a bag check, they are obligated to report it to the police, and then it’s up to the police how they want to handle it,” says TSA spokesperson Lisa Farbstein.

macbill,
Reactions: YaMon

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
6 questions about traveling with marijuana, answered

Because the TSA is a federal agency, its officers must enforce federal laws.

“If a TSA officer comes across [pot] while they’re conducting a bag check, they are obligated to report it to the police, and then it’s up to the police how they want to handle it,” says TSA spokesperson Lisa Farbstein.
Bill I was just about to share the same. Sucks! Vote Bernie?

Vapor4me

I cancelled my Mexican trip that I normally take the end of January. It seems silly to risk foreign travel when the vaccine is so close.
This is part of what I would have taken:
An X-ray machine should easily pick that up, no? Aside from being a draw of luck, my take is that depending where you're coming from, and where you're going to, a "risk analysis" defined how thorough their with the check... Plus Mexico is about to legalise if they haven't by now.

Just my 2 cents,

V4M

Vapor4me,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
You are right it would not survive excessive scrutiny. However, they would not Xray each package unless they're suspicious. But in a suitcase filled with legal food products amongst hundreds of travelers, and where they use dogs, not for explosives or drugs, but to seek out illegal food: fruits, meats, it's a calculated risk. I suspect they are more concerned with drugs flowing through their country for eventual delivery to the USA.

macbill,

justcametomind

If I had to go that way, and didn't want to declare I'm a patient travelling with my medication, I'd put my weed outside of the All bran box and in good company of some MMJ certificate instead. Even better, no weed and homemade edibles instead. They are not going to sample.
Or else, shipping yourself the weed to the hotel beforehands, but I'd never ever take the risk of having the worst day of my life..

Last edited:
justcametomind,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
If I had to go that way, and didn't want to declare I'm a patient travelling with my medication, I'd put my weed outside of the All bran box and in good company of some MMJ certificate instead. Even better, no weed and homemade edibles instead. They are not going to sample.
Or else, shipping yourself the weed to the hotel beforehands, but I'd never ever take the risk of having the worst day of my life..

Are you even able to declare you're a patient traveling with meds? Even with med cards in departing and arrival state, I dont think you're actually able to fly with it, legally, in any way shape or form - med patient or not. I didn't spend a single second researching that, but based on my current knowledge of the law, thats my understanding.

BrianTL,

Vapor4me

Are you even able to declare you're a patient traveling with meds? Even with med cards in departing and arrival state, I dont think you're actually able to fly with it, legally, in any way shape or form - med patient or not. I didn't spend a single second researching that, but based on my current knowledge of the law, thats my understanding.
And that my friend, is where Canada is winning! Give climate change a couple of years, and their beaches should be as pleasant as those in Mexico :rofl:

V4M

Vapor4me,
Reactions: BrianTL

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
And that my friend, is where Canada is winning! Give climate change a couple of years, and their beaches should be as pleasant as those in Mexico :rofl:

V4M

Ah, I always forget about that Canada thing!

Maybe Mexico will get some snow for a change

BrianTL,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Any of you have much experience going back and forth to Mexico?

What might I expect as far as black market flower pricing?
I intend to bring a disassembled Dynavap.

Do you all have concern traveling with carts?

Top Bottom