Vapes on eBay

mmm

SmokingElectricity said:
www.puffitup.com

they take paypal, just ask and you get a discount. also they ship stupid fast

They look like a great site but the MFLB, extra batteries and the grinders are sold completely separate. I doubt they would give me a MFLB, grinder and two extra batteries for the same 99$ that Im seeing on ebay.

mmm,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
When I bought my LB, I went to Vape World direct. I bought the box with two extra batteries and with their discount it was still under $100. The grinder supplied at that time (a year ago) was wood with metal teeth. IMO, you are not buying a grinder. You are buying a vape. The grinder is a perk. I would rather buy from a known reputable vendor than run the risk of getting an LB with the serial number sanded off.

It's sort of like my son. When he bought his house, there were two available on his street. One was quite a bit larger than the other but the smaller one came with a free 50" plasma tv. Which one do you think he bought? Now, he has to stand in the tub to pee into the toilet because the bathroom is so small. But he has a bitching tv.

momofthegoons,

mmm

momofthegoons said:
When I bought my LB, I went to Vape World direct. I bought the box with two extra batteries and with their discount it was still under $100. The grinder supplied at that time (a year ago) was wood with metal teeth. IMO, you are not buying a grinder. You are buying a vape. The grinder is a perk. I would rather buy from a known reputable vendor than run the risk of getting an LB with the serial number sanded off.

It's sort of like my son. When he bought his house, there were two available on his street. One was quite a bit larger than the other but the smaller one came with a free 50" plasma tv. Which one do you think he bought? Now, he has to stand in the tub to pee into the toilet because the bathroom is so small. But he has a bitching tv.

I know that but I really need a grinder too. Also, is it still possible to get the Vape World discount?

mmm,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yet another plug for Vapeworld (aka) Warehouse Goods. I have bought numerous vapes from them and all experiences were positive. If they are throwing in the (metal) grinder with your purchase, I would say you are win win.

You might end up saving more if you just go to their site and use one of the discount codes listed here. :2c:

AGBeer,

mmm

AGBeer said:
Yet another plug for Vapeworld (aka) Warehouse Goods. I have bought numerous vapes from them and all experiences were positive. If they are throwing in the (metal) grinder with your purchase, I would say you are win win.

You might end up saving more if you just go to their site and use one of the discount codes listed here. :2c:

EDIT:

I found the discount codes, but as it says, they dont work for MFLB purchases and I need to contact them directly. What do I tell them? That I want to use discount codes for a MFLB?

mmm,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Shoot them an email - Chris is normally my regular go to guy, but there is a new guy Richard here that seems on point as well. Let them know you are from FC and splain everything you basically did in here :)

They will get you taken care of.

AGBeer,

mmm

AGBeer said:
Shoot them an email - Chris is normally my regular go to guy, but there is a new guy Richard here that seems on point as well. Let them know you are from FC and splain everything you basically did in here :)

They will get you taken care of.

Well Im excited to hear that their service is so good. Ill email them now.

mmm,

mmm

I just emailed them explaining my whole situation, Im really wondering what they'll do.

mmm,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Blisssville.com is the main distributor and ship the newest launch boxes, other vendors have reports of not always shipping the newest models.

On Blisssvilles website they include a custom CNC Mini grinder and an ABV container for free. You'll have to pay for the extra batteries but at least you know you are getting high quality batteries. Free batteries are usually inferior quality and suck ass when used with the launch box.

DeepFried,

mmm

DeepFried said:
Blisssville.com is the main distributor and ship the newest launch boxes, other vendors have reports of not always shipping the newest models.

On Blisssvilles website they include a custom CNC Mini grinder and an ABV container for free. You'll have to pay for the extra batteries but at least you know you are getting high quality batteries. Free batteries are usually inferior quality and suck ass when used with the launch box.

The only thing that worries me is the grinders tiny size. Will this be ok?

Im just gonna see what VapeWorld says and then see what my options are from that point.

mmm,

SmokingElectricity

i got my LB from puffitup for about 85 bucks shipped with a free 4 piece grinder. 2 batteries are not worth 15 bucks.

SmokingElectricity,

mmm

mmm,

SmokingElectricity

mmm said:
SmokingElectricity said:
i got my LB from puffitup for about 85 bucks shipped with a free 4 piece grinder. 2 batteries are not worth 15 bucks.

Does the grinder grind materials up fine enough for the MFLB? Are these batteries a good price considering you get 4?: Would I be able to charge them with the charger that comes with the LB?

http://www.amazon.com/Powerex-2700m...5VVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1296062103&sr=8-2

Sorry about these clearly noob questions.

yes. the charger will work with them just fine. the grinder that it comes with will grind up bud just ass good as any other 4 pcs grinder would. fully cnc aluminum. if you want a finer grind with a manual grinder, get a 2 pcs grinder. they are fairly inexpensive.

SmokingElectricity,

Beezleb

Ive seen more than a few people get MFLB's. It typically goes like this. Person gets LB and loves it. Person after a bit gets a better charger, batteries and grinder.

Beezleb,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I might be the exception to that Beez. :) I ordered from Vape World and am still using my original batteries. I did, however, buy some Energizers at the same time (locally) so I'm not sure which batteries are which. Only one of the 8 batteries I started with has crapped out. I use my LB daily. The only "upgrade" I've made is buying the new PA for it.

That said, I agree that Blisssville, being the main distributor, is a good choice. Great customer service; they even charge your batteries prior to shipping for you.

And don't worry about the noob questions mmm. We've all been there. :D

momofthegoons,

max

Out to lunch
The 1st and last eBay links listed in the OP are both warehousegoodsonline, which is Vapeworld's eBay ID.

max,

SmokingElectricity

the batteries is got with my LB worked good in my original box, but i got a warranty replacement and they were a bit loose [so i guess they were enloops] powerexs fit fine though.

SmokingElectricity,

mmm

Well I just got an email back from VapeWorld. They told me that they couldent let anyone use discount codes on the MFLB and that the max discount they could give me was 10% off. This 10 bucks dosent really give me enough to buy extra batteries or a grinder. Im thinking that I might just make an offer on one of the warehousegoods links on ebay (because they are still vapeworld) and if I dont like the extra batts or grinder, I can use some of the money saved to buy a nice two piece grinder or 4 powerex batteries. Is this a good plan?

Also, I still want to know about the replacement policy. If I have a problem with the LB and I cant send it in, will they send me another and will I still have a warranty on the new one if I send them pictures of the broken on and everything?

mmm,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I looked back at your OP and the first listing shows a chromium grinder and is from warehousegoodsonline (aka Vape World). I think it meets all of your criteria. And, like you said, if you have money left over, you can always get another grinder.

Unless I am mistaken, Magic Flight posted that it has had to change their policy on their warranty and now require return of the box.

edited for:
I found this on the MFLB thread, posted on 12/6/10

We ask for return of the unit that has been warranty replaced after the replacement unit has arrived. In the event of a broken unit, this ensures the minimum possible time without a functioning Box. We have been asking for the broken units back (in some cases) for a couple of reasons: 1, it allows us to understand better how the Box is holding up under real usage conditions, and 2) it prevents broken/damaged units from being mistaken for the real thing (which is good for no-one).
We also had one customer who had previously had a warranty replacement try to get spare parts for their obviously not so broken box, which they had given to a friend when they got a warranty unit. We have a rather dim view of people who think it is "ok" to be so obviously disrespectful of what we are trying to do here. Fortunately, such individuals seems to be a fairly small minority.
-- Magic-Flight

momofthegoons,

mmm

momofthegoons said:
I looked back at your OP and the first listing shows a chromium grinder and is from warehousegoodsonline (aka Vape World). I think it meets all of your criteria. And, like you said, if you have money left over, you can always get another grinder.

Unless I am mistaken, Magic Flight posted that it has had to change their policy on their warranty and now require return of the box.

edited for:
I found this on the MFLB thread, posted on 12/6/10

We ask for return of the unit that has been warranty replaced after the replacement unit has arrived. In the event of a broken unit, this ensures the minimum possible time without a functioning Box. We have been asking for the broken units back (in some cases) for a couple of reasons: 1, it allows us to understand better how the Box is holding up under real usage conditions, and 2) it prevents broken/damaged units from being mistaken for the real thing (which is good for no-one).
We also had one customer who had previously had a warranty replacement try to get spare parts for their obviously not so broken box, which they had given to a friend when they got a warranty unit. We have a rather dim view of people who think it is "ok" to be so obviously disrespectful of what we are trying to do here. Fortunately, such individuals seems to be a fairly small minority.
-- Magic-Flight

Yeah I think Ill go with that first link. Do you think that that 4 piece grinder will be anywhere near decent for the MFLB? Also, whats the best replacement grinder that's also cheap :D

It seems like their warranty wants people to send in the broken box, but it sounds like they understand one person not sending in one box. Thats what it sounds like to me but I could be wrong. Still a good warranty though.

mmm,

mmm

momofthegoons said:
I looked back at your OP and the first listing shows a chromium grinder and is from warehousegoodsonline (aka Vape World). I think it meets all of your criteria. And, like you said, if you have money left over, you can always get another grinder,

Sorry for double post but, I messed up my first post. The listing with the chromium grinder is here and its not warehousegoods:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magic-Flight-La...054?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb1f29a46

The only warehouse goods is the last one and it has an acrylic grinder :(

mmm,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I think you will be fine with just about any given (metal based) grinder for your LB.

When I first pack my LB, the grind isnt as fine as is optimal. Take a few hits and it gets nice and dry - dump it in my hand to crush between my fingers and....

:brow:

AGBeer,

mmm

AGBeer said:
I think you will be fine with just about any given (metal based) grinder for your LB.

When I first pack my LB, the grind isnt as fine as is optimal. Take a few hits and it gets nice and dry - dump it in my hand to crush between my fingers and....

:brow:

I would love to get a metal grinder with my LB but the deal on Ebay from Vape World comes with a stupid acrylic grinder. Other sellers, however, do include chromium or steel grinders. Do you think its worth buying from another seller to get a metal grinder if the seller has great ratings?

mmm,
Top Bottom