Vapehooka

jcangrrl

Has anyone herd or used a Vapehooka ?? There are a couple youtube vids here....http://vapehooka.com/

this thing looks fairly simple to duplicate, but is it pure vapor or a mix of vapor and smoke ?

jcangrrl,

lwien

That has got to be the funkiest vape along with the funkiest video and instructions that I have ever seen.

"600 degrees, well below the point of combustion"
"two people need to suck simultaneously for the vape to work correctly"

Very odd to say the least.

lwien,

jcangrrl

Agreed and 300$ I found out that the heat gun is 240 retail. So.....Why would you pay these guys ?

600 Degrees...lol

jcangrrl,

lwien

The funniest part of this, is that the guy SOUNDS very legit.

lwien,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Gotta give them credit for coming up with an interesting take on heatgun vaping and putting it out there. First time I've seen a mouthpiece like that.

"600 degrees, well below the point of combustion"
"two people need to suck simultaneously for the vape to work correctly"
The gun might be set at 600 degrees, the temperature drops quickly before it hits the herb. Unfortunate statements to make when advertising a vape though. :lol:

Maybe someone who's used a Steinel can provide some insight. The clouds do look really thick in the vids... maybe they just have it cranked up really hot.

If it's $300 for the entire kit that's not too bad. Not sure exactly what gun they're using but Vriptech sells the Steinel HG2510 ESD for $308.

They certainly do make some big claims. Thicker vapor and a stronger effect than any other device in the world! Period. Guaranteed.

Working links:
http://vapehooka.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjznMAlNd0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fo8QiWV2o0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5tOb8Y1r_w

vtac,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The idea is simple enough, i actually like the mouthpiece to the whip, a powerhitter no doubt.

IAmKrazy2,

vapehooka

Manufacturer
The Vapehooka was made out of discontent for the current weak uneventful hits that many of the vapes give you.

Its not meant for the light hearted and yes my video's Are raw. But they service the owners of the vapehooka just fine.

You can use the same amount of material that you would use by yourself in the vapehooka but you can also share it with out any downfall in the experience. The added vacuum forces while achieving your first hit actually gets you a bigger hit than that by yourself while sharing.

There is a marble thats suspended in the whip thats acts as a check valve for any overzealous users to help keep the vacuum even.

There are many venturi effects which are key constrictions of the design that creates a thick - large hit.

As for temp you can set your heater guns at whatever you'd like.

We just prefer getting everything we can all at once while not getting any undesirable taste or effects.

We offer a 100% money back guarantee and we only sell to qualified customers.

If you google the name vapehooka you'll see that its not like anything any of you have ever used unless you rigged up your own airtight two person vape set up.

Give me a call or an email if you have any questions and or responses.

I give a $50.00 commission on word of mouth sales and prefer to do in person demos at a vaper friendly club prior to sale.

The wood box can be custom cnc to your liking and it can be skinned for an extra fee.
Before our economy took a shit in 07' a vapehooka stand model was selling at head shops for $500.00 on up. We Don't make a killing on profit now at $250 but it still sells well and we are selling the makita gun not the steinel.

Thank you

vapehooka,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi Vapehooka!! Welcome to FC and thanks for posting!

Don't mind us - we're hard on everything new we see but only because we love the vapor!!

Appreciate you joining us to chat about your vape and I expect some folks will have questions about it. Stick around a bit... We're really a nice bunch once you get past the 'new guy' stage. :D

Lo,

Beezleb

Welcome to FC.com

I do have a question, could someone just by the hooka part and use it in conjunction with a wand vaporizer such as Vrip and Herborizer wand vapes or to use with an adapter that would allow someone to attach a direct draw mouthpiece too and use like how they would connect to bong but use in a hooka setup.

Forgive me if my view is not favored but I see this more as an vape accessory as I see it could be modified for that type of use.

Beezleb,

lwien

Welcome aboard, Vapehooka. I agree with everything lo said above. We can be a pretty cantankerous and critical group here, especially when presented with a new product, or at least, new to us. But, if you can navigate these waters, and prove that you have a viable product, we can also become your most ardent and supportive customers. I believe that you know this and is the reason you've decided to pay us a visit.

Again, welcome aboard.

lwien,
Top Bottom