Vape World Problems...

kel

FuckMisogynists!
It's like First World Problems, i.e. not really a problem at all, but still funny or frustrating, absurd or just plain ridiculous - the point is to maybe vent but most importantly - have a laugh! (especially if it's at ourselves and our silliness)

What's your Vape World Problem?

I'll start with my Flower Mill is just not BIG ENOUGH dammit - I thought this thing could grind whole nugs? 😂

vape world problems.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
people that start threads to show off their new toys/drugz...

edit: don't forget teal denotes sarcasm... :tup::peace:

So, my real answer is being forced to drive to Maine every month for quality vapables cuz Taxachu$ett$ di$pen$ary cannabi$ sucks-ass....!

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have so much old vape shit since I don't sell anything off and can't bear to throw it away. Finally found something to hold all my old and broken vapes. These little guys watch it for me, but I can't understand what the fuck they're saying.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm having trouble trying to learn how to use my new vape, because I can only get high so many times in a day.

Not real trouble, but stuff like capsule or no, temp step or full blast, how full to fill, etc.

I'm sorry my friend, try to stay strong because it is a slippery slope indeed, remember when I was just getting started fascinated by the use of many members here, and now I am absolutely among them :lmao:

Also this is a great thread topic, kudos @kel! Absolutely the cleaning, any sort of maintenance, but a big one is just deciding what vape and glass and herbs and grinder to use... Yet I keep adding to the choices like a real glutton, so boredom and gluttony too!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I'm in the middle(?) of an epic life reassessment and organising all my stuff, getting rid of some, cleaning up other bits, and I started a box to put all the lighters I have accumulated over the years into... you know, all those ones you buy because you realise you left your other one at home. I would periodically do maintenance on these, some of them well over a decade old, but... and this is the Vape World Problem; now I vape and no longer combust, I no longer really have any use for quite so many :hmm:

too many lighters.jpg

Last edited:

Vasgas

It's gotta be cleaning for me too. Just can't find the motivation for it some days. Always end up with a ton to clean at a time. A very disgusting process most of the time. Then, I tell myself i won't let it happen again. I always do lmao

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Grinding my herb is always a chore for me.
Once every 2-4 weeks, when I am out of ground herbs, I pull out my mason jars of buds, my trusty scale, grinder (BCG) and Jyarz (Chico).
I like to keep track of how much I use so that if I notice I am vaping too much, I can reign it in future days.

I weigh/grind about 1 1/2 grams of each strain I happen to have on hand (usually 3-5 strains) and then transfer each to their own Chico and label accordingly.
It always feels like it takes forever + I usually get a slight allergic reaction on my hands from all the terpy terps (actually no idea where the reaction comes from).
Of course, just a silly vape problem, I’d only complain about it to you fine folks! And the end result is ALWAYS worth it!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I realised there's nothing to say we can't share solutions too??

Cleaning, I highly recommend Vipes from Vapefiend here in the UK!

Make my cleaning routine a breeze...

(and sorry, I love cleaning, well, maybe not the cleaning itself which I don't mind, but I love the end results when everything is looking shiny!)

Grinding, what a grind hey!!!

I mean literally, it is the daily grind... my solution was a FlowerMill - job done very nicely in seconds!

Anyway, todays Vape World Problem is...

WHERE IS THE GODDAM AIRHOLE???

airholeloop2.gif

😂

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
It's the severe chafing.

edit: wait, that's my other hobby.
that's no hobby its a sin and it makes the baby Jesus cry @BabyFacedFinster :brow: ;):rofl:

my problem is being a micro doser but coming from a heavy smoking background so I always want to vape more ! even though I have a good buzz going?!? old habits die hard I suppose

stark1

Lonesome Planet
tiffany haddish moon GIF by NETFLIX
Twenty years in Afganistan, and still no good Afgani hash stateside.

Lost another war, as well. Karzai International Airport, my ass.

stark1,
Top Bottom