Vape with less restriction

Behaviorist

Hello,

I have been using a log vape for years, but find the restriction through my pipes to be bothering my lungs lately and am back to combustion.

Is there a Vape some folks could reccomended that has little restriction? I'd prefer something safer with stainless and no plastic in the airpath, heater etc.

Thanks for your help FC fam!

Kins

Hello,

I have been using a log vape for years, but find the restriction through my pipes to be bothering my lungs lately and am back to combustion.

Is there a Vape some folks could reccomended that has little restriction? I'd prefer something safer with stainless and no plastic in the airpath, heater etc.

The tinymight is awesome and is very easy to draw from.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello,

Sounds like you are looking for another home piece you can use through water? I'd recommend going for the torch maybe, grabbing a Lotus or JetDryV or StickyBrick or Dreamwood or O'Connell vape with WPA. All have wide open airflow, they hit hard and really rip, especially through water, plus use pure martials (just metal glass wood) too!

howie105

Hello,

Sorry about your log. I am going to suggest you look at the 7th Floor line of desktops they share much of the same function and design of logs like the E-Nano. The air path is all glass except for the ceramic rod heater which sets in the glass heater cover and a metal screen in the stem. If I may be of assistance please ask.

JEMSKU

Sorry about your log. I am going to suggest you look at the 7th Floor line of desktops they share much of the same function and design of logs like the E-Nano. The air path is all glass except for the ceramic rod heater which sets in the glass heater cover and a metal screen in the stem. If I may be of assistance please ask.
I was also going to suggest 7th floor, my SSV has a very open draw (when kept clean, like all vapes)

Behaviorist

I think this is the direction I will probably go. I think the whip will also cool the vapor a little better than a small piece and a log. I think it's a combination of resistance and heat thst been bothering me.

The Musa Vape looks pretty nice as well.

I also really dig the Tinymight if I was looking to go portable.

guyonthecouch

Volcano, Flower Pot, Hopper io and the Bowle are worth looking into. Bags are going to have the least restriction; Volcano, EQ or Herbalizer(no longer in production but a worthy device if you can find used), but obviously use plastic. Flower Pot is very open and versatile in terms of customizing your setup, very modular and can work with most glass pieces. The FP setup will also provide you with the tools for dabbing which also tends to be a low restriction experience. Hopper io and Bowle have decent airflow for portables but not as open as the desktop options. Haven't tried the Tinymight or Vapbong but they sound like great options as well, especially the VB for open airflow.

Duba

Accessory Maker
The GlowV3 and The Runt have nice airflow, are clean and hit hard !
The Runt is always surpising me (flavor, clouds)

Duba,
Reactions: Franco
Top Bottom