Vape that can be used with Dry Pipes

Kebo1923

Looking for a vaping option that can be used with dry pipes. I have a few (salt chillum mainly) dry glass pipes that I love. I will use them from time to time with a well placed hemp wick. Looking for an option that comes closer to true vapor through a dry pipe. Looked at the Herb Iron and dome but it seemed to close to the results I can get with a hemp wick. Any help is appreciated!

Kebo1923,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
All push bowl dry pipes no glass joints. Wish the solution was as easy as a 14mm adaptor!

Yeah it will require some modded silicone or other connection, depending on the vape people have done this with many, Neo is best designed for it yet still not going to get best performance and connection with those probably... Also hard to clean them well enough for good vaping use imo

Kebo1923

Yeah it will require some modded silicone or other connection, depending on the vape people have done this with many, Neo is best designed for it yet still not going to get best performance and connection with those probably... Also hard to clean them well enough for good vaping use imo
Thanks for the info. Seems like the problem is still imperfectly solved. There is a Neo for a good price in the classifieds right now. Maybe the best way to give it a shot.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Roffu WPA/glass mouthpiece seals well against a standard flower bowl when the glass is removed so just the 14mm silicon part is used to seal,
0041.jpg

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I’ve never used this, but here is another option that may work with your pipe collection:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@LesPlenty , love the Roffu idea, and will try today.

I've got quite a few pipes I use with vapes.
My Neo, Hot Rod and Terp Hammer all work well with pipes. The push bowl has to be the right fit, but they aren't difficult to find. I've got multiple pipes from GRAV, Ryot, Goo Roo glass, Nebula glass, Empire glass, Eyce, Piecemaker. Sometimes a pipe won't fit, and I pass them along with other items I don't use, but I've had far more hits than misses.
My vape station always has multiple pipes in use. At the moment it looks like a GRAV Upline Pipe (love thus so much I have 4 or 5 back ups), a Nebula hammer I use dry, a Ryot standing pipe, an Eyce spoon...
Vaping with pipes is very much a thing that happens.

Kebo1923

Appreciate the help with this quest. The glass I've held on to can't be replaced so I am a little squeamish about pressing to make a sealed connection. Think I will be looking for some good silicone to work with to give it a little protection

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Appreciate the help with this quest. The glass I've held on to can't be replaced so I am a little squeamish about pressing to make a sealed connection. Think I will be looking for some good silicone to work with to give it a little protection
You shouldn't have to press to make a sealed connection. If it fits, you should be able to rest the vape on the bowl.
I've been having luck with Angus, and my Starry3 and Starry4 with wpa, with pipes this week. The Starry wpa does have a silicone cover.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom