• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vape pens in arenas?

rob555

I have a rock show upcoming at a basketball arena. I assume my Puffco pen would set off a metal detector. Curious if anyone has experience just showing these to security with their keys/cell/etc. and saying it's my e-cig? There are designated smoking areas to go to, I'm just wondering how much curiosity these things will cause these days.

rob555,

Chill Dude

I have a rock show upcoming at a basketball arena. I assume my Puffco pen would set off a metal detector. Curious if anyone has experience just showing these to security with their keys/cell/etc. and saying it's my e-cig? There are designated smoking areas to go to, I'm just wondering how much curiosity these things will cause these days.

I just place my pen along with my keys and cell phone in the plastic tray offered at the event and walk through the metal detector. No questions ever asked. I think they are much more concerned with weapons and such... But I live in Cali which is more cannabis friendly than most states.. What state are you from?

rob555

I just place my pen along with my keys and cell phone in the plastic tray offered at the event and walk through the metal detector. No questions ever asked. I think they are much more concerned with weapons and such... But I live in Cali which is more cannabis friendly than most states.. What state are you from?
Deep South, haha. Definitely not cannabis friendly here. But I was thinking I probably wouldn't get questions. Few people around here seem aware of concentrates anyway, plus I imagine they can't examine every e-cig when you're trying to get thousands of people inside.

rogrog

when you pass through security and they ask you to empty your pockets of metal, keep the vape pen in your hand while they wand you (or put into the metal detector tray if it's a walk-thru deal) along with your keys, etc. the more confident and calm you are, the less you'll raise suspicion. And if anyone asks, it's an e-cigarette.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Exactly how I get into every single event. Just hold the device in hand during the pat-down.

Of course, if you are disabled, I carry a cane, sometimes I have my walker due to extreme circumstances.
They barely even check me at all.

Nobody wants to hassle a "Physically Challenged" person.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I use a kiss dual coil on an evic tc mini and haven't had any issues. Anywhere that let's in ecig stuff doesn't look twice at it. I go to nhl games with it all the time. Before that I did a kiss mini on their vaporizer/cannacig battery. It's a little weak but it get's the job done and is about the size and shape of a cigarette. On the cheap side too so it won't hurt as much if you need to ditch it or it get's taken.

Top Bottom