Vape Liquor[tm] for the Connoisseur

TommyDee

Vaporitor
In the few months I've been here stirring up emotions on a variety of subjects, I hope that in the very least I've tapped a few minds on possibilities with vape gadgets and the vape itself. I hope you have expressed long felt niggles and have tried something new - or even contemplated stepping out of your comfort zone. These things are what make life worth living. Shaking a few gray cells that have lain dormant all these years only to find they arouse excitement and interest. The very 'Flower of Life' self help books just barely illuminate in their furious chase for survival in a niche market is this external stimuli us 'disruptors' bring forward.

I am not saying in the least that I came here to disrupt FC with BS controversies. I am saying that I don't follow the flow just to follow the flow. If I see something overlooked, I mention it. And this can cause controversy, of course. Even simple misunderstanding on FC can lead to pages of diatribe. None of this has anything to do with being 'disruptive' in a positive sense. A new way of looking at things is disruptive by definition.

Cloud Chasers - M'eh! Yes, I want to know I didn't just draw a chest-full of nothing but hot air. Yes I want to know the smoke is gray, not blue, but that blue combustion I can taste just fine. Damn. And yes, a little combustion does happened before 420F is achieved. So you dark ABV chasers... You're not truly FC'd. I'm guilty too. Clouds simply means less of your vape is working for you and coating your internals.

Light-weights - we have a few very vocal lightweights here. When your ABV never reaches past blonde, don't talk to me about Vape Liquor! That would be a "Vape Spritzer". You are your own class and all the power to you. I only wish I could medicate in this class but I can't, so ripping the power from innocent little green buds is required to make Vape Liquor. Nothing delicate about it.

Weekend Warriors - What can I say. Do your worst in the session you envision. Vape Liquor probably isn't your thing. This is the 'after a meal when men retire to the smoking room for a stiff drink' session. Women with balls invited.

Now for those who don't fall into one these categories, you might be a good liquor companion. You want that full body taste of vape that 'pours' into your mouth. You can feel the weightiness of the vape hold the edge of a cough, and you manage for the time being. You hold the load until you have to release that which could not condense further before you require more oxygen. You've probably vanquished a full VapCap in one go or you just had the TM on 9 and went for a full fresh load. Your holding your draw and your eyes are spinning and you are wondering why people say vaping is nothing like combusting? As you regain composure and your cilia are on full alert, you realize that the old days with the bong has absolutely nothing of this most perfect draw that you are now holding in. The load size is equivalent to a single bong hit and the chest pressure is about equivalent. Welcome back!

When you've successfully achieved this with your favorite vape, you've extracted what is in my words "Vape Liquor". It has taken me nearly 6 months to achieve this. This is NOT for everyone and I highly recommend keeping vape practices to safe levels for your own constitution. I have a need to medicate and I need that to be efficient. I can tell you this, a 30-second session to take my 'pill' 6 times a day makes this much easier when you have to do this daily. Don't expect clouds either. A thick vapor tends to condense on your bio-selves with little complaint. That is what I want. Not just showing off how much money, er, honey I can exhale into my house or yours.

I've gleaned a few of you that both savor Vape Liquor and can actually achieve it. If you are chasing this bone, speak up in this thread and let's see what we can do together.

Oh, my tool of choice for Vape Liquor at the moment - DynaVap VapCap '18-M tip-n-cap on a custom stem and a variable voltage IH.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I get to play weekend warrior outside my medication routine. Much more freedom. That is where my Launch Box does a few more sessions. :mflb: Can't quite produce vape liquor with the LB :spliff:

TommyDee,
Reactions: Summer

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I get there with my Woodscents log...but I just ordered a Flowerpot setup that will hopefully be the most efficient way to get there.

Here is the dense vapor I can produce with my woodscents Log. I hope I will be able to get significantly more dense vapor with my new incoming Flowerpot Vrod:

U4-XTw-J0-CTry1l4hs-DCC7w-A-thumb-11ec.jpg

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Still haven't worked out a log yet - just 'cause I'm lazy - but I suspected they could manage vape liquor.

TommyDee,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I can't say I always understand what you're talking about @TommyDee, but it is great reading. Particularly when you get into the technical stuff in the IH threads. I'm like whoa :o what? :hmm: Ok :razz: So glad you're around!

I think I understand this one. So my most satisfying hits tend to come from either my 2019 M tip on a glass stem with an IH or my log e-nano. With the nano I used to used water a lot, but lately out of laziness I just use the beaded ice stem. Both ways gives me a rip like no other with flavor. The flavors are different though. The nano is a more "true" terpene flavor while the vapcap adds that caramel-like roast flavor to the hit that I love.

I love it when I lift the vc off the IH on the second cycle, take a sweet rip and then just know that my exhale will be so flavorful and rich and the cloud will pierce my desk lamp with that beautiful Tyndall effect (look it up :p). Vape liquor, I think.

Top Bottom