Vape and seeds

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Firstly, looked for this topic couldn't find it. Hopefully this is the first time this has been asked.

I typically only purchase top end seedless herb. I sometimes purchase slightly higher quality seeded weed during droughts or to have when there is more than a few people over. I open up the jar of cheap stuff fire up a vape on glass with water, everyone's happy and i don't feel like i'm watching my money go up in flames nearly as quick during a big poker night or something. :brow:

I was out of town for the weekend for a wedding, and brought my E to a buddies. He has mass amounts of fair quality buds with big plump fully developed seeds. There were actually a lot of seeds, and as I usually don't see buds of that quality with lots of seeds I took some home, but that's a different story. :D

Now, my main question and reason for post; We left seeds in the extreme twice, on accident, as we grind we kind of just threw in lots of herb, and two were overlooked. More surprising, i never tasted them. I always tasted a seed in a combusted bowl immediately. I knew right away and hated it. :( Any thoughts?

IAmKrazy2,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
easy, the seeds dont get combusted, so you arent inhaling all the burning essential oils inside the seeds that were in your bowl

i used to destem my bud all the time now with vaping i dont even bother, cant say ive ever encountered a seed though, but my gues is that the shell on the seed (its actually a nut) protects it from the hot air, so no unwanted byproducts were produced (harsh smoke, subsequent coughing fits :p )

Acolyte of Zinglon,

ChuckRock

LoL , i always thought the shell was the nut and the inners was the seed.
But looks like that's just my ignorance :)

From Wikipedia

A nut in botany is a simple dry fruit with one seed (rarely two) in which the ovary wall becomes very hard (stony or woody) at maturity, and where the seed remains unattached or unfused with the ovary wall. Most nuts come from the pistils with inferior ovaries (see flower) and all are indehiscent (not opening at maturity). True nuts are produced, for example, by some plant families of the order Fagales.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_(fruit)

ChuckRock,
Top Bottom