• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vap Hot Box - Dynavap Induction Heater

TonyGazelle

sorry for another post but I could not edit my previous posts.

Following up with info from VHB for anyone who may need it in the future.

The following power supply was recommended for the 3D heater.

TonyGazelle,

Manako_

Anyone who ordered it have news?

I placed the order on launch day with manufacturing in two weeks and still no news.
I wrote an email yesterday and have not received a response.
Should I trust?

Manako_,

TonyGazelle

I haven't heard anything either but my 2wk build window just ended.

VHB has been around for a bit and has launched a new product since releasing the 3D heater.

I am excited and anxious to receive my heater, but I am being patient.

TonyGazelle,

Manako_

I haven't heard anything either but my 2wk build window just ended.

VHB has been around for a bit and has launched a new product since releasing the 3D heater.

I am excited and anxious to receive my heater, but I am being patient.
Thanks for answering
Unfortunately for me, I have never been as patient as distrustful
We will wait for news or better that the postman calls with the package ;)

Manako_,

Manako_

Almost a week late and no response, I'm starting to worry, it doesn't cost anything to report a delay in delivery, if it were transport I understand, but without a response from the manufacturer it makes me angrier

Manako_,

TonyGazelle

You could try reaching out on Instagram if you're that impatient.

Please let us know if you hear anything!

TonyGazelle,

unclesugar

I just placed an order for one of these myself. I chatted with VHB Steve as well, he let me know he is just running behind, he is in Florida and this time of year is pretty unpleasant there. He was expecting to start shipping very soon. He was also repairing my older VHB IH free of charge to be sending back with the new 3D. I would say hang in there, its a great product that is well supported from my experience.

unclesugar,

Manako_

Yesterday I received mine, I was able to try some sessions with the Anvil and it is up to the task, it looks very well finished and robust, I have to try more but I really like its operation, it is an Ih to take into account, if you have any questions, ask

TonyGazelle

I understand that you are still likely figuring things out with your new heater, but how do the results compare to a torch? Are you getting one hit extraction?

I'm able to ride the line with my torch and get complete one hit extraction every time. I hope I can go that with the heater too

Manako_

I understand that you are still likely figuring things out with your new heater, but how do the results compare to a torch? Are you getting one hit extraction?

I'm able to ride the line with my torch and get complete one hit extraction every time. I hope I can go that with the heater too
I have only used the Half Bowl so far and yes, it can do it perfectly, so I imagine that with the Full Bowl it will be a matter of playing with time and height, but it has plenty of power to do it

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
So I have had the 3D for a few weeks now. It has made the Anvil even more consistent. With the torch I never heated a bowl twice. With the 3D I do 2 heat cycles per bowl and never get to an over roasted taste. I heat until the second click. The first click is very muted and hard to hear but the second one is loud and clear!
First hits of each cycle are typical Anvil first hit monsters and then one clean up hit per cycle . Very even roast that is the exact same every time. 20 seconds to the click so faster than my torch.
Also it came with color changing leds and they really add to the experience. I know by the color when the click is coming. It already saved me from combusting when I reheated without waiting on the cooldown click. I got to the purple color and knew something was up so I pulled the Anvil and just let it cool down. When I checked the bowl it was black.
Really happy with the 3D and how it handles the Anvil.

Easywider

Simple is the way
So I have had the 3D for a few weeks now. It has made the Anvil even more consistent. With the torch I never heated a bowl twice. With the 3D I do 2 heat cycles per bowl and never get to an over roasted taste. I heat until the second click. The first click is very muted and hard to hear but the second one is loud and clear!
First hits of each cycle are typical Anvil first hit monsters and then one clean up hit per cycle . Very even roast that is the exact same every time. 20 seconds to the click so faster than my torch.
Also it came with color changing leds and they really add to the experience. I know by the color when the click is coming. It already saved me from combusting when I reheated without waiting on the cooldown click. I got to the purple color and knew something was up so I pulled the Anvil and just let it cool down. When I checked the bowl it was black.
Really happy with the 3D and how it handles the Anvil.
Just ordered one yesterday, blue and silver with the tray to match. I really like using the anvil natively and find it hard to do 2 heat cycles per bowl without over roasting. Love hearing your experience

Hey guys!

I have a VHB Carbon II which I really like but the heating button seems to be broken.

It still charges, flips on and shows the battery level but won't heat up or display the heating light when I hold the button down.

Does anyone know if there is a way to potentially just change out the button for a new one? I can't really figure out what to do.

Cheers dudes!

Peachybaby,

Riik

Hey guys!

I have a VHB Carbon II which I really like but the heating button seems to be broken.

It still charges, flips on and shows the battery level but won't heat up or display the heating light when I hold the button down.

Does anyone know if there is a way to potentially just change out the button for a new one? I can't really figure out what to do.

Cheers dudes!
If this happened to me, my first contact would be with the manufacturers, they designed and built the IH.
They even have an email address for service queries in the product page. Just sayin.

If this happened to me, my first contact would be with the manufacturers, they designed and built the IH.
They even have an email address for service queries in the product page. Just sayin.
Yeah, I've done this I just haven't heard back from them yet.
Been about a week and I'm a very impatient human being lol

Peachybaby,

androponic

vaped.
when i bought my VHB 3D about a month ago the lead time was a week on the product page but it took just over 3 weeks to get to me. i didnt get tracking until 3 weeks and then a few days USPS to me. the posted lead time was not correct, i was frustrated at the time too. i wish it was stated as such at that time. product worth the wait though.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
I can confirm that the 3D works on the TA. You need to remove the glass then take the adjusting plug from the bottom and put down into the coil with the large end down. The TA will heat at this depth in the coil without shutting down. I am using a 10 amp power supply.👍😎

VAS_IN_MY_VEINS

Broke the glass cup on my vhb 3d heater for the anvil.

Anyone got any info on replacements?

They're not even listed on the vhb website unless I'm blind.

VAS_IN_MY_VEINS,
Top Bottom