• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

vap and vape ... vaporizer and vaporiser

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha pretty wasted atm ... so wanted to tell yas since joining fuck combustion I now called a vap a vape and spell vaporiser as vaporizer.

Here at the end of the earth its always been vap (rhythms with clap). Now I catch myself refering to my PD as a vape (rhythms with ape).

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North American influence :lol:

edit :p

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Land of the brave or home of the beaver
When i hit my vape I could go to either
But sitting up here in the clouds
Its just a matter of looking down

>>> stick a fork in me ... I'm done :rolleyes:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yeah, vapor terminology and spelling is kind of up for interpretation.

At first it was hard to get out of the habit of saying "I just smoked 5 bowls". I say vape (rhymes with ape and vape-orizer) and spell it 'vaporizer', even though proper Canadian English would probably have it as 'vaporiser' or even 'vapouriser'.

I'm glad marcuss coined 'vaporist', referring to one who vaporizes, because 'vaper' or 'vaporizer' just don't work right imo.

Even more confusing since we also refer to the units themselves as 'vapes'. Multi purpose word, kind of like 'fuck'

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
vtac said:
Yeah, vapor terminology and spelling is kind of up for interpretation..

Even more confusing since we also refer to the units themselves as 'vapes'. Multi purpose word, kind of like 'fuck'
I love the word Fuck, using it like ,Fuckoff Fuck the Fucken Fucker or Fuckstick, Fuckyou, Fuckup,Fuckme, A Very versatile word that helps emphasise, rather than going into long winded description's, Perfect for Those with short attention spans. :D

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Using vap as short for vaporizer never appealed to me, even though it means using vape as a noun and a verb. I have used vaper for one who vapes, but vaporist really is better. I noticed early on that vaporiser seemed to be the spelling used in the UK and down under.

I love the word Fuck
You should have picked Cannafuck for a user name. Talk about different interpretations. Brings up the question, is it possible to can fuck? If so, how much fuck can you cram in a can? Can you get a job as a fuck canner? If so, would it be a better job than a can fucker, if a fucker could fuck a can and not get fucked up? Fucked up not meaning the fucked up from getting fucked up, but the fucked up you'd get from fucking a can.

And it takes on a completely different meaning(s) if you just add on a question mark- Cannafuck? That could be like offering someone a snack-can of fuck? Or like a guy 80 yrs. old just doesn't know anymore-can I fuck?

Yep. Woulda been a cool user name. :cool:

max,
Top Bottom