Vaked?

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Voila!

Baked = Burn = B.
Vaked = Vape = V.
V?B.

I feel the venerating vibrant values of vaporizing are so varying from the very venom of smoking, there should be a new variable in vocabulary when validating the veracity of the velvet vapor in ripping a voluptuous vortex in your viscid mind.

It also speaks volumes about the virtues of vaporizing; vitality and vigilance,not victimizing the value of your health.

I voice 'vaked' to verify the volumes of vaporific elements when venn diagram'ed against smoking.

Other voices are vital. Please, weigh in.

(Only half serious, but 100% vaked) :p

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vaked ... or vaped ... or vapped as we say down here. Anyone for a vap? Fuck I'm vapped!!!

Still quite like to feel baked though even when its a vape bake :D

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
This is starting to grow on me. Pretty vaked as we type! :D

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Yesterday, after I got out of the shower, and while I was still naked, I got vaked.

Now be honest, as you were reading that, did you pronounce 'vaked' with two syllables (like naked) or one? :lol:

max,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Wow I think I'm going to watch V for Vendetta...lol. All those V's reminded me of one of Guy Fox's monolagues.

SpiralArchitect...That was f'in funny. My wife is a very well read person, and was rolling on the floor. She said that post is a perfectly good arguement against the theory that pot makes you stupid. ;)

I'm definetly feeling the "vaked" vibe. :brow:

DD

DigitalDavinci,
Very cool, Spiralarchitect.

You know, Brookstone should sell vaporizers. They complement the tempur-pedic beds perfectly.

Medivape,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yesterday, after I got out of the shower, and while I was still naked, I got vaked.
:brow:

Now be honest, as you were reading that, did you pronounce 'vaked' with two syllables (like naked) or one?
One. :p

And yes, this was V for Vendetta inspired. I fookin' love that flick. Can we get a V smiley? :p

I'm pretty vaked right now tbh, and I just noticed my 'status is 'vaked' :lol:. Awesome. I learned a ton of words typing that up and now I'm thinking I should develop my vocabulary enough so I can manage to talk like that ad nauseum. ;)

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom