Using the VHW w/out silicone ring?

lepstadder

Man i burn through these things fast...

I have used 3 in less than 6 months

they just get brittle and disintegrate

I ordered the replacement kit that included 10 of them but what am i to do before then ????/

HELP!

lepstadder,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
why would you want to continue using them? clearly they are the wrong material to use for that application, eh?

Hippie Dickie,

lepstadder

bluntface- no thanks, combustion is not my style, and i dont think my lungs could handle it after vaping so long...

Hippie Dickie_ i agree they should either have thought of something better or given you a handful of them with the unit...

anyway i found that if i turn it up real high i can get a decent size hit just before combustion

waiting for the VXC very impatiently

as well as my silicone rings

lepstadder,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
A blazemaster sounds like the only choice. No silicone needed but it's a wait and I dunno if it's worth it with the vapexhale comin....

minnesnowta,

lepstadder

The blazemaster bowls dont seal as good

I am still having this problem, burning through rings at an alarming rate!

lepstadder,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Is there a difference between a VHW and a Vripmaster? Are they both all glass air paths?

AgentofChaos,

gobbly

hmmm, I'd go ask in the vripmaster thread... I haven't had the same issue at all, and my understanding was that this was the food-safe/heat-safe silicone, and should be 100% safe for use up to around 600f, and should last for years... Perhaps I'm mistaken, but you might want to ask in their thread and get some feedback from the horses mouth...

gobbly,
Top Bottom