Update re Arizer Air/Vaping experience in general plus the ABV - a quesion

mikeswife

Hi,
We re enjoying the vaping experience and the Arizer air is very good; it took a couple of days to get used to it the worst problem was having the patience for the unit to heat up but once we realized it was a matter of 60-120 seconds, we learned patience!

I find it easier on my lungs but the greatest surprise is how little product is needed. Before vaping we could blow through 1/2z in 2-3 weeks; I suspect it will be more 1/2z will last 6 weeks plus. Edited to add: I suffer from Lups/Back disc issues, etc. and the pain relief is tremendous - I use less pain meds. My sister has stage 4 cancer and I wish she would consider using thc infused canna caps, etc. but she won't, sigh.

The finished product - "ABV". I am collecting it to use in the Magic Butter but at first I couldn't figure out if it was "finished". Telltale signs - the vaporizer was harder to pull on; nothing was coming out and finally, the color is browner than original "NBV" product. Having said that if I didn't read about this on the boards, I would assume that the ABV was still smokable using papers - do you have any experience to share regarding "ABV' final product for us?

Also, does anyone know if "wax" works in the Arizer Air?

Thanks! Happy Friday!

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Generally if there is still vapor coming from your herb you still have goodies left in your cannabis. If you want to make edibles from your ABV you will want some goodies left in your leftovers. Try vaporizing your herb a one time session of 10 min. then dump your ABV in jar for later use. You should have some of your goodies left. It's sometimes hard to tell just from color alone.

If your ABV is a dark brown with no lighter flecks it's usually spent.

Do not pack your cannabis in the bowl, a loose lack works best. You may even need to stir half way through your session.

Read through the Air thread, there's a lot of useful info. Folks might be quicker to respond there in the actual thread.

Some great ways to use ABV in the cooking section here on FC.

Top Bottom