Unused ThermoVape T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Hello, FuckCombustion! I have a black TV T1 with all the included accessories (6 batts, car charger, wall charger, short mouthpiece, battery case) and an extended mouthpiece.

I'd like to sell it or trade it preferably in the US.

Asking price is $220 (open to negotiation). As for trades, I'll entertain any propositions.

scaled.php

Deadhead101,

aj0125

Do you still have this? If so has it still never been used? Has it ever been tested to make sure it works? Why are you getting rid of it? Do you still want 200 for it(they are 120 on Amazon w/free shipping)?Thanks

aj0125,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I do still have it and have tested to ensure it works. The reason it's unused is because this is a replacement unit.

A couple reasons I'm parting with the T1: I like to use a really (almost sandlike) consistency which this vape does not like IMO. Also, I don't really need a portable because i use my plug in PD 99% of the time and have a VG coil for back up.

As for price, Vapeworld.com sells the T1 package for $200. I'd be willing to let go of the T1 for $180. I did see the amazon offer of $120. Not that I don't trust Amazon, but the actual seller is one I have never heard of. Also there is only one unit left on Amazon.

Deadhead101,
Reactions: omgomghax
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom