"unchilled highness"

Postlark

I just want to add my 2 cents to this topic, which I see many times being answered in a manner that minimises the effects that the herb has on the human body and tries to look for reasons in anything from the lipids in the wax to the strain and everything in between. While it is true that certain terpenes or cannabinoids have differing effects, it cannot be ignored that thc has a profound effect on the mind. What does not help at all is the incredibly compartmentalized and myopic view on health that western allopathic medicine impinges on the public.

The question "is cannabis a psychotic" and it's exploration by this modern system of medicine is childish at best. Sure it's fine to know there exists an endocannabinoid system and such recent discoveries, but there is a chronic inability to tie this information together. Taking the fact that there is an endocannabinoid system in the body as a sign that it's all good to indulge is also a hopeful jump to desired conclusions.

The reality is that people are complex systems and that substances such as these are also complex systems. Just like spices will be beneficial for a person with internal cold but noxious to a person with internal heat (all the while western medicine will change its tune every new component of the spice they isolate), this herb has very strong heating tendencies and thus will have people it's effect will not be of benefit.

Just giving a reminder that not everyone is the same. In your particular case, you will probably go around experimenting with different strains and ideas, until, from the multiple experiments, your body gets a habituation, and you possibly reach the wrong conclusion that it is the specific strain that did it. I say this with a friendly tone as similar placebos have happened to me.

This is the general view. A strain or terpene will most likely (key work is most likely as there are outlier situations) be less significant than your tolerance, situational conditions, and if your general internal and mentalcondition agrees with the herb or not.

Thank you for your message. You are absolutely right! I will check how I feel and will also listen more to my inner me / feelings & body. For myself I also found out, that it is way more chill for me when I vape in the morning. I tend to get a better mind and body feeling as if I would vape in the evening. It was also maybe a part of the bad feelings I had when I vaped when I already was tired / exhausted. Will definetly experiment with it. Thank you also for giving me another view / angle. Appreciate it.

Postlark

Thank you for your message. You are absolutely right! I will check how I feel and will also listen more to my inner me / feelings & body. For myself I also found out, that it is way more chill for me when I vape in the morning. I tend to get a better mind and body feeling as if I would vape in the evening. It was also maybe a part of the bad feelings I had when I vaped when I already was tired / exhausted. Will definitely experiment with it. Thank you also for giving me another view / angle. Appreciate it.
Glad if my perspective is helpful.

I know exactly what you are talking about when you say it effects you more in the evening. I don't think I ever experienced negative effects of the sort you describe in the daytime.

Top Bottom