unable to view classifieds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Ever since the update i cant view classifieds forums... I get the below error...

kuufs.jpg

Anyone else got the same going on? Whats the deal?

YoGranMazPimp,

placetime

There are rules about being able to use the Classifieds section. Here's one line from the rules: "You must have 75 days membership and 75 posts to view the classifieds section." It looks like y'all haven't done those things yet. Maybe the new forum software allows the mods to automagically block people (who haven't completed those requirements) from viewing whereas the old software didn't? Just guessing... :2c:
:peace:

placetime,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ah, interesting to know newbies are now blocked entirely from the classifieds. I wonder if it's invisible for offline viewers and guests as well?

The rules should be visible to everyone though imo. Perhaps those should be put in a different forum category to fix this.

Here are all the classified rules for anyone that's interested anyways:

Modnote: Removed since the rules are in flux and the version posted here was outdated.

OhTheAgony,

banana_republic

So that's why. Just got in and will be waiting, reading and posting sometimes 49 more days :)
Cheers from the banana land :tup:

banana_republic,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The classifieds are currently only available to those who meet the requirements in the classifieds rules. Mainly 50 days membership and 50 posts. Some changes are coming and further discussion will take place in the original classifieds discussion thread.

Update: View permissions have been changed. Thread posting requirements remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom