Completed (UK) RESERVED PENDING PAYMENT Lamart Tetra P80 unique and stunning full ecosystem £550 + p&p

Stueylakes

It is with a very very heavy heart time to part with my lovingly created Tetra P80 full set up. No words can describe how much I adore this piece and everything with it. Only reason is I have a custom order in process. Its not right in my opinion to have 2 of these rare beasts.

Purchased on the June 21 drop and recieved beginning of July this has sat and been maintained meticulously in my rotation. I simply love its function and versatility and included is a wicked array of stems mostly matching to give so many options with this device.

I am not making anything on this sale and feel its fairly priced for the unique items it contains.

Items:
June 21 Tetra P80 live edge in crazy unique acrylic hand painted design
Aezhenn Honduran rosewood burl with cooling glass stem (unlikely to be made again according to Ralph)
Lamart green and gold fumed bendy stem
Lamart blue tank stem
Lamart blue mini j hook
Lamart smoked multi WPA
RBT XL8R long stem
RBT XL8R short stem

Note no basket screens or batteries included in sale. My batts are old and my basket screens are horrible!

All in all its an epic set up of one of the premier artisan devices available. I sincerely know im going to regret this.

Any qs or more pics send me a pm. PAYPAL essential on this.

£550 + p&p happy to send internationally however insured postage will be steep.

Top Bottom