Ughhh.........It's sooooo smokey outside........and HOT.!!

lwien

I run 4 miles every day but because of this effin' fire, I haven't run in 5 days. I'm goin' a bit nuts. For me, not being able to run is 10x worse than running out of bud and not being able to vape. Goin' thru endorhpine withdrawals.

lwien,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Lots of chemical trails in my sky today. Made it nice and hazy :/ Welcome back all these college fucks :wave: enjoy our chemicals

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

I know. It's nuts here. White ash all over the cars. Fuck, I've already gained 3 pounds 'cause I haven't been running. They say that this could be going on for another week or two.

lwien,

willywagtail

that reminds me of new scientist article that I really liked http://www.newscientist.com/article...our-brain-is-primed-for-addiction.html?page=3 with the story of the girl in there running (lol) out of her exam because she really needed a fix

Awesome images too!!, I cant believe thats caused by a fire!

lwien said:
I run 4 miles every day but because of this effin' fire, I haven't run in 5 days. I'm goin' a bit nuts. For me, not being able to run is 10x worse than running out of bud and not being able to vape. Goin' thru endorhpine withdrawals.

willywagtail,

lwien

willywagtail said:
that reminds me of new scientist article that I really liked http://www.newscientist.com/article...our-brain-is-primed-for-addiction.html?page=3 with the story of the girl in there running (lol) out of her exam because she really needed a fix
Great read. Thanks.

Ya, those pics are awesome. I live right at the feet of the San Gabriel Mountains. When I walk out my front door and look up, I see Mount Wilson. A few days ago, I walked outside, and I was like........WTF !!! It looked like a goddamn atomic bomb exploded up in the mountains. It really is amazing and something that I've never seen before. Fire can cause these pyrocumulous clouds that rise above the smoke. It really is a site to behold. Amazing. It is the same kind of clouds that forms that mushroom cloud during an atomic explosion. Same thing.

lwien,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i can feel your pain, lwien. i've been doing aerobics for 30 years and i just can't stop. i use a NordicTrack since i gave up road running as being too hard on my 61 year old knees and joints. And i hate the loose dogs on all the routes around here. gf has gotten bitten three times on her bike. i would hate to have to kill them because the owner is so stoopid.

Hippie Dickie,

lwien

Hippie Dickie said:
i can feel your pain, lwien. i've been doing aerobics for 30 years and i just can't stop. i use a NordicTrack since i gave up road running as being too hard on my 61 year old knees and joints. And i hate the loose dogs on all the routes around here. gf has gotten bitten three times on her bike. i would hate to have to kill them because the owner is so stoopid.
Yeah, I'm 65 and weigh in at 220lbs but my knees and joints are holding up pretty well. Must be that tartan track that I run on. Tried the sidewalks once and my knees screamed............nooooooo !!!

lwien,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Man if I was on my bike and some dog tried to bite me I'd run that pooch over right quick

bluntfaced,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
around here, that would be like hitting a deer ... the stoopids like'em huge.

Hippie Dickie,

tuttle

Thanks for the props on the pics :D It feels like forever since I picked up the camera, and although it is a horrific fire, it was interesting to take pictures of. It was the first time in my life I have seen a pyrocumulus cloud with my own two eyes.

Hmm, pyrocumulus, where is that name the vape thread ;)

tuttle,
Top Bottom