Type Racer

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I saw someone post a link to this the other day, on Facebook. It's called Type Racer. This game, lets you practice your typing, and compete with others, around the (world? country? not really sure, but others...) It's (at least to me) insanely addictive! I haven't set up an account yet (to keep track of scores, and other things) but I keep playing, and playing, and playing. And now I find myself typing much faster! You see your score in Words Per Minute, after each 'race.' There are cars, above a paragraph, which you have to type, perfectly. You can backspace, to fix capitalization, punctuation, and spelling errors. It really helps you get better over all.

Anyhow, try it! http://play.typeracer.com/ and we can post our scores in this thread!

Purpl3_Haz3,

djonkoman

I know I'm not the fastest typer, so I'm wondering how bad I'll lose... I'll try it once so I can share my score
(on an unrelated note, anyone know why I constantly get '' instead of ' and have to use backspace for the single one, and if I try to type '' I get ""?)

edit: couldn''t finish the race, it was too frustrating, I constantly get a window that falls right over the text so after every word I have to click ok to remove that screen, and every time I start typing it appears again(it said I had to type a space after 'with', wich was the first word, but I already had a space there)

djonkoman,
Top Bottom