Two ESV Elevape Smart Vapes with Extras

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Update. Both units sold!

Hello. Looking for a on demand pure convection portable vape at a good price? Waiting on the Grasshopper and want something fun to hold you over? Look no further.

I have two Elevape Smart Vapes for sale. Please see pictures. One was purchased from an Authorized Vaporizer Dealership for $150 + shipping. I can include the original receipt if you wish. I have not used it and basically have done nothing more than charge it. These were part of a small handful of open box units that were used as displays at smoke shops a few months ago. I just swooped it because the price it amazing. You can look into the ESV thread for more info. Because I haven't used it, and it comes with all accessories, charger, brush, ect. I am asking what I paid for it. You can always send it out for tweaking. You can also update the firmware yourself too. Unit comes as is, because frankly I have never tried it.

I am asking what I paid, $160 including quick shipping USPS Priority with the United States for this ESV or the package of 2 for $300 shipped. PayPal only, fees on the buyer.

The second ESV I bought second hand. Shortly after I bought it i sent it out to the Elevape and they put in a brand new battery and updated to the newest firmware. The short mini USB cord is missing but it includes all other accessories, plus I purchased the stir lid, extra screens, and the special tool seen in picture. I have used this vaporizer for less than 10 bowls since the battery was replaced. It is shipping clean with extras.

Asking $165 shipped with United States or $300 for both ESV's and all extras shipped. PayPal fee on buyer. Feel free to contact with questions. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom