[Tutorial] S&B Crafty+ Replaceable Battery Mod

Are you going to do this modification?

• Total voters

DyCE

Greetings everyone :wave:

This is my first post on this forum, so happy to be a part of this community now!

I decided to modify my S&B Crafty+ to have a replaceable battery, and film the process to turn it into a tutorial if it worked out... which it did!
So here I am, sharing my success story with others and helping you guys out if you need any help!

I added some CC in case some clarity is needed / to make it easier to follow.
Sourcing list, requirements and pictures of how I did the wiring are all in the description.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers :D

brave.heater

http://www.brave-heater.co
Manufacturer
Greetings everyone :wave:

This is my first post on this forum, so happy to be a part of this community now!

I decided to modify my S&B Crafty+ to have a replaceable battery, and film the process to turn it into a tutorial if it worked out... which it did!
So here I am, sharing my success story with others and helping you guys out if you need any help!

I added some CC in case some clarity is needed / to make it easier to follow.
Sourcing list, requirements and pictures of how I did the wiring are all in the description.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers :D

Thank you very much for sharing this tutorial !

Mike1000

Hey guys I did this mod and everything went well. The vape worked BUT after two days I found a thermal shrink tubing in my tool box and decided to put it on a wire and after The whole process my Crafty just blink red once, vibrate and doesnt turn on. Can anybody tell me what shall I do? What is The reason. I can try with changing The wire but have No idea what kind of wire should i buy to replace it in case. Anybody nad The same issue after this replacement battery modd? HELP
Ps. I tried with different batteries but none helped

Mike1000,
Top Bottom