Turn your whip vape setup into a bottle'O'vape filling device

VapurrDo

here,

heres a quick vid of the Da Buddha filling a nice tasty bottle of vapor.

I have imagined a rack to stack these bottles. I will probably start with 4 of them in series, the rack will hold them nice and I will block the other ends with a cork... then plug a whip on the first bottle and puff on that like its a volcano bag (with out the huffing on a baggie/empty sack feel). Simply stacking them vertically would work but this might be suitable for 2 bottles only, not 3 or 4

It is also possible to fine tune this to "autofill" as if it had a powered fan and pump : adding a hook on the wall, you set the hole in the bottom for the correct flow (a half inch hole is good, the size that your lighter would create if you used it to make the hole) and you put a piece of string on the bottle and just hang it there while it pumps the air with a nice constant flow out of the unit.

Total cost ? 0 to 10$

You might need a longer whip/tube for practical reasons
You may need a water container (beware of spills ! thats the downside, it has a learning curve too and not party friendly lets say)
corkscrews are usually free if you have them...
a 2 Liter bottle will usually run you between 1 and 4 dollar but it comes with 2 liter of juice/soda so considering it free

its also a great way if you are juicing out the remaining terps in ABV, a 2 liter bottle is much easier to throw away that cleaning a bong that has had smoke in it.

Beware of blowouts... It will happen in the beginning as you get the hang of it

Last edited:
VapurrDo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This just looks like a regular gravity bong. How are you keeping the bottles sealed for storage as you suggest? Typically the whole bottom of the bottle is removed. Is this your video?

If it does work to fill bottles for storage I still have questions. I'm a fan of experiments and just fooling around. But is there a reason you would want to do this? That is, any practical application?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: VapurrDo

VapurrDo

It would be "short term storage" like, 5-10 minutes not days ;) I am thinking of a kind of rack with tubing that would interconnect them, thus imitating larger bags. Its always possible to use a taller recipient and taller bottles but simply racking them/connecting them together seems simple.

The reason why you do not want to cut the whole bottom of the bottle is to have this "set flow"... It is possible to cut the whole bottom (like in the video) but I have moved away from that since you have to raise it slowly yourself (not a bad thing either ! it is easier to have control on the flow with a bigger hole at the bottom, however, having the smaller hole also gives the opportunity to connect multiple bottles in series like i'm thinking of doing...

I could imagine a 2 rows of 4 bottles, and connected in series, you just keep "refilling" the last bottle from time to time after all have been filled and it would be like a 16 liter bag that you can "spot refill" (example, its not very full any more, so you decide to fill bottle 1, 5 and 8 and five minutes later, refill bottle 8 again... so this is even like a "never ending bag of vape"

Last edited:
VapurrDo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The reason why you do not want to cut the whole bottom of the bottle is to have this "set flow"... It is possible to cut the whole bottom (like in the video) but I have moved away from that since you have to raise it slowly yourself (not a bad thing either ! it is easier to have control on the flow with a bigger hole at the bottom, however, having the smaller hole also gives the opportunity to connect multiple bottles in series like i'm thinking of doing...
How does the gravity bong work if you don't cut the bottom out? Do you have a video showing this new kind of gravity bong?

Grass Yes,
  • Haha
Reactions: VapurrDo

VapurrDo

There is a hole at the bottom, just not the whole bottle LOL It works the same as a gravity bong. The new part would be filling all these bottles of vape and interconnect them... I might get around doing this during the summer, or maybe by 4/20 : - )

VapurrDo,
Top Bottom