Tsunami grinder

Spin0620

Anyone try the Tsunami grinder on eBay? It has lifetime warranty. It's only $26 with shipping. I picked one up and let me say it grinds better than the rest of my cheap grinders. It's very smooth and just takes a few turns. I was so impressed I just ordered another one. Who says you have to break the bank for a quality grinder 🤷

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Anyone try the Tsunami grinder on eBay? It has lifetime warranty. It's only $26 with shipping. I picked one up and let me say it grinds better than the rest of my cheap grinders. It's very smooth and just takes a few turns. I was so impressed I just ordered another one. Who says you have to break the bank for a quality grinder 🤷

I picked up a 75 mm just to try out got it for $18

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Spin0620

Spin0620

Have you used it yet? Interested in hearing your thoughts on it. I have the 63mm

Spin0620,

Madtater

I have a santa cruz grinder, but i am looking for another one because this one sticks wicked bad.

I wouldnt mind checking it out. Is there a link?

Madtater,

PutOneInTheAir

Have you used it yet? Interested in hearing your thoughts on it. I have the 63mm
I just bought it last night won't be here until the end of this week. I was able to find the bigger one for a good price on eBay from a different seller.

Just hoping it doesn't start flaking on the anodized like other cheaper brands are known for.

PutOneInTheAir,

Spin0620

So far mine hasn't flaked yet and I love how it's so smooth and doesn't get stuck like the rest of my grinders 🙄 I'll we waiting patiently for your feedback on it.

PutOneInTheAir

I can't say that I recommend this Tsunami The coatings already flaking off of one grind. For around the same price I have the planet of the Vapes one grinder I've used the crap out of that thing and no flaking of the color. I'm worried about these little chips going in your lungs when inhaling the ground up flower.

poor cheap quality. The function of the grinder is fine just too much wear for one small grind on it

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Madtater

Spin0620

I can't say that I recommend this Tsunami The coatings already flaking off of one grind. For around the same price I have the planet of the Vapes one grinder I've used the crap out of that thing and no flaking of the color. I'm worried about these little chips going in your lungs when inhaling the ground up flower.

poor cheap quality. The function of the grinder is fine just too much wear for one small grind on it

Mine has none of that. Does this have the sunken top?

Spin0620,

Spin0620

I'm sorry 😔 that sucks. I guess that will eventually happen to mine. Sorry for recommending this 😔

Spin0620,
Top Bottom