Trustworthy website?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What vaporizer were you going to buy? All the online stores on Fuckcombustion have been vetted by the best. Check out the online stores here. I always go with Puffitup or PlanetVape myself just because they have great prices and customer service.

If you live in the U.S the prices at Planetvape ends up being a little cheaper than what's listed because of the money conversion.

Randy @PuffItUp will make sure you get the best price. He will meet prices from other stores.

Popcorn Lung

Really..? Thanks Carol That is some good info. I'll check those avenues out.

I was looking at another Pax 2. It's only $200 on their website. Do you think Randy from @PuffItUp could match that price?

Popcorn Lung,
Reactions: macbill

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Give Randy a PM through here or give them a call tomorrow. I think he's out of CA so it would be West Coast time. Randy is the owner.

I checked that site out $200 for a Pax is a good price. I don't know anything about them, in fact I've never heard of them.

You want to make sure you're getting an authentic product and if any problems you will get a warranty out of them. If any problems with a vaporizer you go through who you bought it from. If you can't get service from them then you go through the vaporizer company.

Portable vaporizers are getting better and better but there are times when they stop working. If you've shelled out a minimum of $200 that could be a lot of money to lose. Always keep your receipts.

Last edited:

Popcorn Lung

Thanks again Carol for all the good info. This would be my second Pax 2. Theyre the perfect size to take anywhere. I'll shoot Randy a pm too.

Popcorn Lung,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom