Truly portable Induction heater possible?

Choices

Hi Everyone,
I’m wondering how small would one be able to make an induction heater that would pair with my Dynavap M models. Specifically I like to enjoy a few inhales of cannabis on my daily hike/walk of two hours or so. I’ve been taking an M, an Honest single flame torch and enough product for the adventure. I dislike having to stop completely, find a spot that allows me to see the flame and hear the click, etc.
What I’m hoping for is an IH that is designed to last just ten or twenty clicks which somehow reduces the size of the IH overall. Is this possible or should I just quit dreaming and carry my current IH, the Brute from @Pipes since that is about as small as feasible? Or is it? Thanks in advance for your replies!

Vaporware

The Flite was the most portable IH I’ve had (3 18350 batteries), but it’s a little heavy and I use 2 hands if I use it while walking. I’d prefer to carry my Toad or Firewood 7, but I have taken the Flite out with me.

Mine has a button (in addition to the allowing the cap to complete the circuit), and if you don’t mind holding the button while walking it’s usable.

I don’t have any problem using it if I stop walking, but to use something while walking I prefer just holding the button on my Toad instead of using both hands for a heater and VapCap.

If you’re okay with the heating process though, actually using the VC while walking is no problem as you know. :)

I’m not sure how small and light an IH can get today, and I would guess it’s possible to shrink them a bit. In fact, doesn’t Pipes have one that’s a similar size or even a little smaller? :sherlock:

chary-ka

When I go hiking I take my Dyna of some sort and this is my setup.
Dime Bags Stash Pack Fanny Pack will fit a Dynavap in a Simrell Slim Stash, a MadHeaters Reload, and the VapHotBox Carbon Mini. So you have a you stem, stash and debowler, and a IH all in a small fanny pack.
I don't see the Simrell Slim Stash anymore, but I just checked and the Dynavap Slimstash would work or any stash for that matter. there is enough room.

jkeyes98

I've been using the Ispire wand, while its not quite as small as some other other IH it is still very pocket-able. With the reload and an amazon case it is a perfect mobile kit! A half size wand would be amazing if they made one!

How portable do you want it @Choices?
That's really nice looking! does it have batteries? if it does, how many click do you get out of it?

subway13029

I don't understand the weird phatpiggie flex?ets show this cool device off and then ignore everyone for months..ok your so cool. But I remember way back in the day before you were the most expensive wood accessory maker on earth. Stuff really gets to some people heads..glad my boy @ratchet ain't like that..haha

subway13029,

Farid

I don't understand the weird phatpiggie flex?ets show this cool device off and then ignore everyone for months..ok your so cool. But I remember way back in the day before you were the most expensive wood accessory maker on earth. Stuff really gets to some people heads..glad my boy @ratchet ain't like that..haha

OP asked:

Hi Everyone,
I’m wondering how small would one be able to make an induction heater that would pair with my Dynavap M models.

He didn't ask for an available to buy option, he asked what is physically possible. PP is replying with an example of how small an IH can get....

Texus

Both Pipes IH and the Wand are very portable imho
Tho I think a distinction needs to be made between portable and pocketable. Wand may be better suited to a small bag or purse. It is kinda like having a Comcast cable TV remote in your pocket, for a frame of reference. The original Pipes on the other hand was closer to a pack of cigarettes. Brute is a touch bigger IIRC, but also kinda heavy.

Top Bottom