Tri Clamp Bong - Stainless Steel Bong !

Joaon

Hi everyone :wave:

Lately, I have been confronted to some regular Glass/Cat DramaShit, and am not conviced on those performances;
I examined the Stainless Steel / Titanium options on the market, then promptly steered on the DIY side! :science:

I thought there would be something interesting on the homebrewing side, and headed the way on Tri Clamp standard, as it is pretty common.

Here is a quick mockup on the possibilities with some tweaks :
yzmZHus.png

Clamp size is from 1.5" to 8", tube diameter to choose from 19/25/32/38mm (up to 204mm..)

So I ordered some parts :ninja:

Parts (from bottom to top of the bong) :

4" End Cap
4" Joint
4" Clamp
4" to 1.5" hemispherical base
1.5" Joint
1.5" Clamp
1.5" Dia. 38mm Sight Glass
--Mouthpieces-- :
1.5" Dia. 25mm 45° Bend Elbow
1.5" Dia. 25mm straight
1.5" Dia. 10mm Wip

Around 125€ shipped

I still have to figure how to make the downstem, maybe with a reclaim catcher portion like on the upper visual.
I will use the bottom portion of titanium Enail for the "bowl", since it's a 14/18mm adapter and threads are already done
:tup:

Mockup visual:

XUvSH1l.png
LIVosy6.png
UtR9Lg7.png

:sherlock:

Last edited:

herbivore21

what is this?
A bong made with home brewer's equipment. This actually would be quite a usable, cleanable setup. However, I would not want to use a whip as part of my daily driver rig. It'd be disgusting beyond all cleanability in days lol

Hats off to the OP though, this is a good idea for somebody who can't use expensive all glass rigs due to kids or pets etc! I am sure that the whip would be replaced with a glass or metal mouthpiece component! :D

It looks like the OP intends to use an e-nail setup as a flower vaporizer too, or maybe I read wrong?

Top Bottom