Tonight I broke my mini whip on my extreme :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeeky

:disgust::disgust::disgust:
Tonight as I was reading the thread on vape oil, I was finishing up the last of my herb. All was well until I decided to tap the top of the glass elbow with my remote. . . . :mad:I broke it!:mad: Now I fully understand, :brow: I LOVE mt EXTREME :brow: I would tap the top to stir the bud off the screen. Well I never hit it hard but after 3.5 months I broke it. Now it's back to the whip my wife hates. Meaning more for me :lol:

I plan on ordering a replacement soon, and I can attach the balloon to the end of whip, makes it ghetto looking.

I love you Arizer !

Now I'm going to order some wild dagga, blue lotus, and others to mix with my MJ and make my swag last even longer with a vape.

Peace
Squeeky

:ninja: Please excuse all the smiles, I'm currently vaped :ninja:

Squeeky,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Damn, that sucks man. I am in the process of getting a custom wand... I hope my shit never breaks. I have really good luck with glass, and my glass collection, but I can't say the same for my friends handling my stuff.... :lol: C'est la vie

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
C'est la vie ....what the hell ...those are the first words that I understand LOL

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I took 3 years of French in HS. I am so rusty though. I don't even want to attempt to say something right now in fear it might offend you, or your family or maybe even your cat. :lol: :p

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom