ConVex by Entheos Devices (formerly Tokedvapors)

Improvaper

Yooooo, this is by far the most exciting mod I've come across for the Tokedvapor...

Today I got a Tafee Bowle and the "pots" for that thing work PERFECTLY with the Toked:

20211008_003635.jpg

With the glass and everything removed, the pot rests at the perfect position where you don't need to even use an O-ring. It doesn't slow anything down, even doing 450° on-demand quick rips. It's just about perfect, and I HIGHLY recommend picking up a set of these things if you're a Toked user. It's the "Ceramic Pots" on this page: https://tafee.com/accessories.html

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Yooooo, this is by far the most exciting mod I've come across for the Tokedvapor...

Today I got a Tafee Bowle and the "pots" for that thing work PERFECTLY with the Toked:

20211008_003635.jpg

With the glass and everything removed, the pot rests at the perfect position where you don't need to even use an O-ring. It doesn't slow anything down, even doing 450° on-demand quick rips. It's just about perfect, and I HIGHLY recommend picking up a set of these things if you're a Toked user. It's the "Ceramic Pots" on this page: https://tafee.com/accessories.html
Did you leave red oring on or off? You da man! Trying in just a few !

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Djsleepy

How does that work? Can you show me a pic with the o ring still on?
Cant do pic phone messed Up but it does the same thing as the oring the unit came with you just press down pot as you close door.
I just realized you mean the big red oring not that one the one on the Bowle pots.

Last edited:

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale

20211008_003635.jpg

Bro thats a game changer, i was not using so much the Toked because of the bowl, but with this is just perfect, just need an oring a little bit thicker to make it fit perfectly

Saerdna,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

I’m losing my flavor with the taffe Bowle pots ; I think due to retention of heat in ceramic pots usually just thin glass in there. Went down in temps but just not as flavorful thoughts?

edit: think it’s because of heat retention due to back to back pots?

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
I’m losing my flavor with the taffe Bowle pots ; I think due to retention of heat in ceramic pots usually just thin glass in there. Went down in temps but just not as flavorful thoughts?

edit: think it’s because of heat retention due to back to back pots?
Mine seems to be pretty similar after the pot mod, little bit different but still tasty

Saerdna,

Djsleepy

Mine seems to be pretty similar after the pot mod, little bit different but still tasty
I think its because I left the oring on the pot and was too close to heat and cooked quicker and muted taste,will try in a few let you guys !

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Improvaper

Let me be a bit clearer about how I'm doing the mod now:

When I say I'm using the pots without the O-ring, I mean the ring that comes on the Tokedvapors bowl. The one that is loose once you remove the glass liner. So glass liner, metal pieces, stock o-ring: all gone. But I do not modify the Bowle pots in any way. They have their own O ring under the lip that I leave on. With this configuration, I do notice a little extra air coming in the sides of the bowl vs through it, but the effect is negligible... I probably need to run a few degrees higher to compensate. But I still greatly prefer this method.

I'm not really noticing any change of flavor. Still tastes pretty clean to me. I'm not stirring at all and I'm quite pleased with my AVB at the end of a pot:

20211009_233721.jpg

Djsleepy

Let me be a bit clearer about how I'm doing the mod now:

When I say I'm using the pots without the O-ring, I mean the ring that comes on the Tokedvapors bowl. The one that is loose once you remove the glass liner. So glass liner, metal pieces, stock o-ring: all gone. But I do not modify the Bowle pots in any way. They have their own O ring under the lip that I leave on. With this configuration, I do notice a little extra air coming in the sides of the bowl vs through it, but the effect is negligible... I probably need to run a few degrees higher to compensate. But I still greatly prefer this method.

I'm not really noticing any change of flavor. Still tastes pretty clean to me. I'm not stirring at all and I'm quite pleased with my AVB at the end of a pot:

20211009_233721.jpg
Thanks for responding everyone I’m gonna zero out coil and start fresh and see what happens !

Djsleepy,

kapows

Hello

How easy is this to pick up and use?

How easy is this to clean and keep clean?

What vape(s) would you compare this to?

Is the battery replaceable?

What size battery does it have / take?

Is it easy to connect to a bubbler?

What is the air pathway like? Any plastics, silicone, metals etc?

Is the temperature control precise?

Whats the max temp?

What made you put it down and not reach for it?

What teething problems have people been having so far?

Thanks All

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
It's a very good vape, it's basically a 3D-printed DIY vape that is excellent for this price point. The maker is a young guy from the Philippines and he has no affiliation with Tafee or Minivap, he simply uses a similar style ceramic bowl for your herb to the Bowle. Hit him up on IG and he'll rush one out to you.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I reached out to him on IG and his personal email. I was actually looking for the file he sent me awhile back of the body print and was going to have mine updated with some color. I told him there was people trying to reach him here.

Top Bottom