ConVex by Entheos Devices (formerly Tokedvapors)

havewill1

Haha all good brother. My unit is the first purchased and received unit and the bowl was driving me crazy to where I didn’t use it much any more even though it is a great vape so instead of collecting dust I modded it. I did make the stem for it though.
Now I’m tempted to send you mine and have you mod it and I’d pay for the work and a stem lol

havewill1,
  • Love
Reactions: 80Sixed

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I saw that change on Instagram and wasn't sure exactly who it was but suspected it was toked! I remember discussing brand name ideas with them originally, was fun working name, and this new name sounds fancy! :cool:

Berimbolero

Manufacturer
Hello and happy holidays to everyone here at FC!

Just here to give an update and an early pre-order sales pitch. 😅

We will be launching as Entheos Devices for our official name in the market. We already have a rough version of our website up at entheoshex.com

The production of our first batch of 100 is already underway and expected to finish by early January. We are looking at an official release around late January to early Feb. All units will be shipped from the UK now. (So no more 60USD shipping costs 😅)

Units will now be using YiHI chips (http://www.yihiecigar.com/) which has both temp control and wattage mode.

Here is a quick usage video of the upcoming version:

If anyone is eager for a FC early pre-order deal, send a DM. 📩

Thank you to FC and all FC members, wouldn't have come this far in developing this without this community. 💚

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Units will now be using YiHI chips (http://www.yihiecigar.com/) which has both temp control and wattage mode.

Interesting. When we investigated the possible usage of these chipsets, a few users reported that they were not suitable for dry herbs due to some built-in "dry hit" protection that seemed to detect when there was no liquid (which is... well, always the case with dry herbs lol)

Berimbolero

Manufacturer
Interesting. When we investigated the possible usage of these chipsets, a few users reported that they were not suitable for dry herbs due to some built-in "dry hit" protection that seemed to detect when there was no liquid (which is... well, always the case with dry herbs lol)
We are in direct contact with the supplier and their engineers. We were able to have that 'dry hit protection' removed in the firmware. I've been using the new version prototype daily for months now.

buckhakeesah

Will the latest version accept the tafee bowle pots? That was a huge upgrade for me to be able to use those ceramic pots to replace the bowl that came with my original beta unit

Berimbolero

Manufacturer
Will the latest version accept the tafee bowle pots? That was a huge upgrade for me to be able to use those ceramic pots to replace the bowl that came with my original beta unit
It might not anymore but the new design has the screen problem fixed from the old version so there shouldn't be any need for a different bowl to use the device easily.

Just Justin

The material surrounding the chamber is Peek plastic instead of metal like the Toked Vapors and it is also Peek surrounding the heater I believe. Not sure if the outside is metal or plastic around the chamber?

Wondering about the coils and how easily they’re changed?

Last edited:
Just Justin,

Just Justin

The coil is housed in a zirconia piece which is encased in a PEEK housing. The bowl of the devices is a thick quartz glass inside the PEEK base. There is no metal around the sides of the PEEK vapor path, a SS316 stem connects the PEEK vapor path to the glass mouthpiece.

There are 4 total screws to get the coils removed and replaced. I'd say it wouldn't be that hard to replace the coils for someone with decent dexterity.

Just Justin,

lkinney97

I’ve been talking to him a bit on Reddit. I was his 6th preorder at the time since people are waiting for him to get PayPal setup instead of using Wish. He had said he hoped to start shipping by the end of April but now’s he’s eyeing around 4/20! It’s a holiday miracle! I have no idea how long shipping will take but I’m pretty sure he said they’d be shipping out of the UK. His Reddit name is jerodynamics and he’s responded pretty quickly usually too. On Reddit he has links to his Instagram and website as well.

Top Bottom