Today's TV

kel

FuckMisogynists!
In a similar vein to the Today's Film thread, this is for TV ... can be anything, just share what you are watching, make a comment, or not :D

I'll start with 'Raised by Wolves'

Nope, it's not some re-imagining of the Mowgli from The Jungle Book (although now I have had that thought I am going to have to consider it more given the obvious connection in the titles) it's an Alien franchise / universe offshoot from Ridley Scott ... first episode is utterly batshit crazy and I want to know how Ragnar Lothbrok ended up there, erm... in a spaceship? :shrug:

Amanda Collin as Mother is mind bendingly terrifying! 😱

strech

Just binged watched Bosch on Amazon. Thought it was pretty good.

strech,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Not watched anything for the last week or so, I've been reading the first book in the Game of Thrones series.

This evening I finished the first book and started to watch the TV series...

I plan on doing the same with the rest of the books/tv.

This may take a little while 😂

What's everyone else watching? Anything good?

kel,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
The Originals might be one of my favorite TV shows. Their is something about Klaus that I find very entertaining.

I am pretty sad it ended.

I was watching Raised by Wolves earlier, but stopped. I will have to revisit it now, does seem intriguing.

scy123,

BakedDiogenes

Watching Dennis give up his Fraggle Rock thermos to Pepper Jack on Its Always Sunny.

BakedDiogenes,
  • Love

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I ended up watching all of Game of Thrones, it's quite something seeing it all together like that!

I only read the first book so far, and I have to admit I was very impressed with the realisation of this story... amazing!!

Anyway, got that one out of my system for now, book 2 is sat there waiting, but I definitely need a break from dragons, sword fights, swearing allegiances and copious dashings of backstabbery and revenge ...

😂

So I took a little trip into LEGION... whoa! ... 😲

fox legion GIF

legion fx GIF by Nerdist.com

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oooh thanks!! I love this magic realism stuff...

Off the top of my head:

Tales from the Loop​
Devs​
Preacher​
Limitless​
All really good fun!!

All over the place! But check out Lodge 49 (AMC show got 2 seasons all on Hulu now) and Dispatches from Elsewhere (AMC limited series, not sure where now) too!

Shit Snacks,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Cool cheers, added to the list 😃

I find my reactions to these shows very interesting, sometimes I am riveted... can't take my eyes off the screen, other times I end up getting up and checking my computer for an email hahaha

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Finally watched Squid episode one and was impressed! If I was not up early tomorrow, I'd keep going.

Also stumbled upon a new Chris Lilley series on Netflix that was exactly what you would expect from him... Check out Lunatics.

FlyingLow,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I just watch old SG1 episodes. It is October so I'm shooting for at least one horror movie a day.

acstorfer,
Succession is finally back on HBO! :tup:

New season of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts next week as well. Exciting times!

letter never sent,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Really enjoying Legion, very much, super cool, if a bit difficult to follow at times... the Plato's cave scene is amazing :love:

p.s. thanks to everyone sharing their favourites :tup: :tup: :tup:

Last edited:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
In light of the intensity of everything that's happening in the world now i find my tv must seeing viewing is news related, at least one hour a day. Not talking about tv tv I have a streaming box and my viewing preferences are inside the rumble app for the most part.
It's addictive, I know. Probably not good for your health either.
However, a fun series of recent memory is Ash vs Evil Dead.

jeffp,
Top Bottom