To Mighty or not to Mighty?

justcametomind

Best deals on a mighty:

all the deals here:

There's a trick I discovedered with vapefully for obtaining a 10% off (not guaranteed it works but you might try if not in a hurry)

Steamer

Wow, quite a lot Mighty love here! Honestly I'm a fool, I have a product that I like a lot and am still looking for alternatives.

I think my first purchase will be the Mighty, although the TM and FW7 are on my radar. Since I haven't met a single person who sticks with one device, one of those would be awesome for out and about in summer.

Thanks a lot to all of you! Let's see if I can hold on to this one until 4/20 :)

angular ocelot

Honestly I'm a fool, I have a product that I like a lot and am still looking for alternatives.
then this is the message board for you as this statement applies to most the folks here. the mighty is dependable, reliable and simple to use and clean. a great all rounder and perfect for a beginner.
for me though, it was a little too consistent. a bit boring after a while. so i got a vapcap. used the mighty first then kept topped up all day with the vapcap. as my tolerance grew though i got an arizer eq, then a tinymight, then an elev8r.
the tinymight is my main vape now, with the elev8r for when i need a big big wallop, the vapcap for when i fancy a little slap and the arizer is on standby in case i run out of gas or am feeling incredibly lazy. its nice to have a few vapes as they hit differently and fit different circumstances differently.
i posted my mighty to my brother and he loves it.

Steamer

then this is the message board for you as this statement applies to most the folks here.
Well, I'm already considering a second device for on the go so I'm probably going down the same road :lol:

But first I need to keep away from combustion and that's working out really well. I was afraid that I'd have the same experience with ecigs, took me about two years before I was able to quit smoking alltogether.

darbarikanada

I haven't met a single person who sticks with one device
this forum is definitely the place to find people who love devices and have VAS. I've tried a few other devices, but use my mighty 99% of the time (I have a banger and wax pen for live resin because it's supposedly too runny to use in a mighty). I got rid of my MFLB, almost never use my vapcap. if my mighty were to die, I'd just replace it; the '+' will probably have better batteries (faster heat-up, maybe hold a charge longer), but mine's held up for 5+ years, so I'd call the battery issue a 'first-world problem'.

Jah75

If you're interested in the best price someone might help you here. I saw it as low as €269 shipped just now with a quick look.
Also, not sure if you're aware, but one of the biggest sales in the vape calender is coming on or around 20th April and the Mighty should have really good discounts, if you can keep your friends Mighty for that long ☺
Maybe by then you could choose between a great Mighty deal or a possible new Mighty+ if it does arrive by then!
But maybe you need something sooner. Good luck and enjoy!
also check EntExchange on reddit if no luck here (if you are going to get the mighty) - the last few weeks there seems to be a reseller of S&B flooding it with pretty great deals on craftys, mightys and volcanos - they seem to be all legit (by reports-I have not myself purchased anything from them) might save some money

Jah75,
Reactions: Steamer

Momor

I need something that delivers at least as good of a punch without emptying my stash too quickly.
One of the reasons I sold my Mighty was because i found it a lot less efficient than my FW7 and TM. :2c:
I agree with the ease of use and consistency of the Mighty though. You tried it and like it so you're sure not being disappointed :tup:

The Big Lebowski

Wow, beaucoup d'amour Mighty ici! Honnêtement, je suis un imbécile, j'ai un produit que j'aime beaucoup et je cherche toujours des alternatives.

Je pense que mon premier achat sera le Mighty, bien que le TM et le FW7 soient sur mon radar. Comme je n'ai pas rencontré une seule personne qui s'en tient à un seul appareil, l'un de ceux-ci serait génial en été.

Merci beaucoup à vous tous! Voyons si je peux garder celui-ci jusqu'au 20/0
Salut, juste pour dire je n'ai qu'un appareil et c'est un mighty 😜

The Big Lebowski,
Reactions: Steamer

Steamer

Salut, juste pour dire je n'ai qu'un appareil et c'est un mighty 😜
Salut, dude :lol:
Moi aussi, je l'ai acheté hier. Ce produit fonctionne vraiment impeccable!

Now some good news: I purchased a Mighty yesterday, had it sitting in my shopping cart for a few days and got an email from the shop with a 10% discount code. Hope to get it by tomorrow :)

I'm also happy to report that I'm completely converted! Since last week, I've been using the Mighty on a daily base but I got a bit disappointed on Friday. I decided to have a decent sesh going but it was like after 4 caps I didn't really feel effects anymore. Got confused (still enough effects to get to this stage :rofl:) and as a result I might have set fire to a j on Saturday. I almost threw up.

Determined to never do that again, I took a closer look at the device because clearly something was off. I had two cooling units and I did happen to switch them on Friday, and upon inspection I saw that neither of those were in perfect condition.

The first one was VERY airy (almost no draw resistance) and the second was apparently missing the o ring in the middle of the CU. Thought the first one was scrap so I took the missing o ring from and put it in the other one.

As a result I now get close to greening out after 3 caps :lol: my savings over the course of 1 week were already significant and that whilst the device wasn't performing at its optimum all that time. And to me the definition of a good device is one that still performs in less-than-ideal circumstances.

Thanks everyone for the help, I couldn't be happier with your guidance! I'm already looking into another device for the summer period, thought I wouldn't mind rolling up occasionally but this is definitely a thing of the past now.

dimmusp

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Really? Here in Europe the Bowle is €370 (https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/tafee-bowle) while the Mighty is €270 (https://vapidoo.nl/mighty-vap2).

I find the Bowle to be overpriced. As far as I can tell it's the most expensive portable in the market, and it's in the upper price tier even for desktops.

The Mighty is normally $349 @ Puffitup, its on sale right now for $279
The Bowle is $369 for the cup version, but the one without the cup is very close in price to the Mighty on sale IIRC. It's not on the website right now, but assuming they bring that back the price is really close here.

The sale on the Mighty might suggest Mighty+ on the horizon.... I'm remembering that the Mighty debuted at $469 and sat there for many years!
MiniVap is right around there in price, maybe higher for some special editions, but based on many collections around here, I think the most expensive portable on the market, is, surprisingly; the vapcap! :D:D

Greenleaf88

Don't know if im too late on this yet but it is a couple years I have my mighty and the vape is absolutley amazing.

I've bought alot of vapes and regret some and regret not buying my mighty for my first vape it was a option went the cheaper option. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Even if a new one would come out it is still top of the line vapor that will make you forget about the new one.

average_joe

I don't like the Mighty, I don mind if someone else likes it, good for them and happy they enjoy their purchase.

Here is my expefience:
I sold my Mighty very quick, faster vape I got rid of. The aluminiun and cheap overall construction put me off right away, also non removable batteries, the price was almost the same as the volcano (here the Mighty is $400 usd and theres never a sale), self shut off was very annoying and the draw resistance was not working so I had to press the button for it to keep going everytime and the flavor was average and not a very efficient vape with small amounts, even the dosing capsule uses a lot and it was harsh with it.

The good side, it has the strongest heater I tried for a session portable vape but I dont need that, if I want to do clouds I grab a on demand vape and for a session I kept using the Solo 2 while the Mighty stayed on a shelf and would only use it when I wanted huge clouds mainly at the end of the day but I vape the whole day as I am a medical user.

The cooling unit works great if that is important to you, I find it to be too much for me, I like the Crafty better with a little less cooling and overall I like the Crafty+ better than the Mighty.

Also if you read the Mighty manual it states, Not to use it with herbs that dont show in the manual, so I got worried that cannabis doesnt show, that can easily mean they wont honor warranty if they find out I used it with it.

Worst part to me is how much more I like the Tetrax and Stempod, both from super small companies, so that doesn't speak very good about S&B, seems like most of their money just goes to marketing.

So I dont like the Mighty, but it's true that if you want a simple vape the Mighty it is, a lot of ppl I know dont even read or follow instructions properly and they had issues understanding the vapes I just mentioned but also I know a lot of ppl that never took good care of the Mighty and the thing didnt lasted more than a year so gotta take care of it and carefull not to scratch the aluminium chamber (biggest issue I have seen, most ppl spect it to be SS, its not and they end up scratching the whole thing).

Thats my experience, a lot of ppl like the Mighty and if money isnt an issue it works as intended but I would pick a Volcano or Crafty+ before the Mighty and a lot of other vapes.

I am getting a fw7 soon to test :D.

GoldenBud

Worst part to me is how much more I like the Tetrax and Stempod, both from super small companies, so that doesn't speak very good about S&B, seems like most of their money just goes to marketing.
Me too, I can't even think about buying a Mighty or Mighty+ after having a TUBOx. can't stand the slow cooking/unreplacable batteries. need to control how I want it

Inforit

A Mighty will grant you access to the rabbit hole. Oh yeah, welcome to the rabbit hole. How many vapes to you have now? Mine, I can only keep a portion out. Don’t know how much is around here. Moved in with my ex about a year ago. She’s making $$$$$$ and because of this I’m doing a lot of mouth biting. Getting tough. I’m not qualified for this. Might be changing zip codes soon 🤫.

Inforit,

PeteyS

I think mighty is the "one" to get, as long as you know these few things about it.

Its not a "hard hitter", I would call its hits medium.
Its quite large for a portable. Cant pocket it.
Its expensive and has a shelf life(like most electronics)

If your fine on all these accounts, then go for it!

PeteyS,
Top Bottom