To make cream with avb with coconut oil?

txe19

I have about 40g of avb that I wanted to make in oil, but since I bought it and didn't grow it, I can't know how it was grown, I think I'm going to make a cream for my mother's osteoarthritis and my grandmother's pain. I have two doubts: It shouldn't interact with another cream drug, right? I mix it with coconut oil simpemente and that's it? Should I add anything else? How much coconut oil do I add?

txe19,

shredder

I have about 40g of avb that I wanted to make in oil, but since I bought it and didn't grow it, I can't know how it was grown, I think I'm going to make a cream for my mother's osteoarthritis and my grandmother's pain. I have two doubts: It shouldn't interact with another cream drug, right? I mix it with coconut oil simpemente and that's it? Should I add anything else? How much coconut oil do I add?

When I make thc/cbd cream I use coconut oil and add some beeswax to make it a little more solid as coconut oil melts at 76F.

You'll want to infuse the coconut oil with the abv, 220F for an hour should do it, then strain off the abv. Since abv smells bad id also add something to help mask the smell. Lavender oil or other non toxic essential oils might help.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
One nice enhancement you can do is whip it up with a hand mixer for a nice smooth to apply texture, just search the internet for "whipped coconut oil" if you want to read how to do it.

txe19

When I make thc/cbd cream I use coconut oil and add some beeswax to make it a little more solid as coconut oil melts at 76F.

You'll want to infuse the coconut oil with the abv, 220F for an hour should do it, then strain off the abv. Since abv smells bad id also add something to help mask the smell. Lavender oil or other non toxic essential oils might help.
would honey do the same? I don't think I can get wax. What ratio should you use? and finally could it also be used as a cream?

txe19,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

would honey do the same? I don't think I can get wax. What ratio should you use? and finally could it also be used as a cream?

I don't know what honey would do.

I bought a pound of beeswax off amazon. I do not measure the beeswax, but I don't add much maybe 5%? I use beeswax so the container of coconut oil cream doesn't become liquid. It still melts in your hands and disappears when you rub it in skin.

If you pour off a little, and let it cool, it will harden and you can check it to see if you want it stiffer or more creamy.

FWIW sometimes I add different ingredients. Like catnip, clove oil, lavender oil or whatever. The catnip was from plants we grew. I infused the dried buds just like you would with weed buds. The most important ingredient is still the canna oil and secondly the coconut oil.

Edit--nice link exd.14395

Last edited:
Top Bottom