• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For Sale ***TM2 + High Artisan Stem + Flower mill + Extras!!***

CleanHippie

======================================================================================================================================================================================================

- I will ONLY ship to the lower 48
- I will ONLY ship to locations where cannabis is legal or decriminalized.
- All Prices are in USD.
- Priority to anyone in the SF Bay Area as I'd like to avoid shipping this if possible.
-I only accept Venmo - Friends and Family to avoid fee's
-I will only respond to forum members with good standing in the community.
-If you are a member on reddit I have done plenty of commerce over there and can cross reference good standing.
-Only interested in selling this as a full set at the moment. If there is no interest for quite some time I will consider parting it out.

===================================================================================================
===================================================================================================

I bought the TM2 back in October after tons of research. I purchased everything with the intent of this being my only vape for the next 5+ years easily as I don't see what could be improved, unless some seriously new technology arose.

I take care of all of my gear and this vape and its accessories are no different.
Life moves fast and I am no longer in a position where I am able to use this vape anymore so here it is along with the accessories I've acquired.

Whats included:

-TM2 + all default accessories that come in the box. ($379)

- Glass stem (short)
- Titanium stem
- One Cooling Unit
- Spare O-rings and basket screens
- Unfortunately I do not have the original box as I was fully intending on keeping this forever so I disposed of it.
- (1) Molicel P28A 18650 28000mAh 35A Battery
- Carrying case that fits the TM2 + Short stem perfectly

- High Artisan 4 Pill Galaxy stem + (4) Basket Screens ($42.99)

- This stem seriously transforms the TM2 from good clouds to straight up bong rips.
Easier to clean, all glass pathway, better airflow, bigger bowls.
An absolute must if you own this vape and use it without water.ut wat
- This grinder is a buy it for life item, and the consistency of the cannabis is a perfect match with the High Artisan stem.
Also vastly improves the way joints burn and smoke.

-Flower mill Premium (Blue) + Milling Plate Kit ($125) SOLD

-XTAR VC2SL Battery Charger ($21.99)

- (2) Bay charger - I had the 4 Bay charger, it was just too big and I never needed 4 slots at a time this one's been perfect.
- USB C cable included

- (3) Molicel P28A 18650 28000mAh 35A Batteries ($14.97)

- (3) Battery Containers to organize your charged vs empty batteries
- Bought directly from the 18650batterystore

Total I paid excluding tax & shipping: : $583.95 ($600+ with)

$420 No Flowermill ****

Photo library link:

Thank you for your interest

Last edited:
Top Bottom