• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Titanium Grinders made in USA

LesPlenty

Company Rep
A video would be nice, especially showing ground material size as the grinder does not have many teeth compared to most...is it a coarse or fine grind, I am guessing coarse?
Also there a few on here that do not do Instant Grat sites so a Vimeo or Youtube video would be great.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Chainfish

apextwenty2

Manufacturer
A video would be nice, especially showing ground material size as the grinder does not have many teeth compared to most...is it a coarse or fine grind, I am guessing coarse?
Also there a few on here that do not do Instant Grat sites so a Vimeo or Youtube video would be great.
Okay let me see what I can do for a YouTube video.

As far as the grind goes you can have a coarse grind in a couple turns or you can keep grinding to your desired consistency it will do a fine grind as well.
Let me dig up the pictures of grind consistency and I’ll add them in here.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
As far as the grind goes you can have a coarse grind in a couple turns or you can keep grinding to your desired consistency it will do a fine grind as well.
Of course, sorry, I forgot you only do a 2 piece so far...the amount of teeth vs hole size and how many holes to drop material into a herb chamber only applies to 3 piece and above grinders.

LesPlenty,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Well I most certainly interested in your three-piece version after some information about grind plates and texture of the grind itself.

apextwenty2

Manufacturer
Hey everyone,

I've been busy with my day job for a while but I haven't forgotten about you. I got some more grinders on the website last night. I'll post pictures of what is left. It won't be so long between drops this time. I've been working on some new 3D machined stuff that should be super cool. I do understand that these are expensive and out of reach for a lot of people. I don't mind people reaching out and explaining that to me. Just understand that these are all machined, and hand finished in house by me. They're all custom and legit titanium which is expensive in an of itself. Off my soapbox now, enjoy the pictures.

https://www.apextwenty2.com/og-grinder-store

Thanks, Daniel

Attachments

• IMG_8023.JPG
    IMG_8023.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8022.JPG
    IMG_8022.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8021.JPG
    IMG_8021.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8017.JPG
    IMG_8017.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8016.JPG
    IMG_8016.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8020.JPG
    IMG_8020.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8019.JPG
    IMG_8019.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 38

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
These really do look like the best grinders that I've seen. The shape, the designs (especially the new ones you've been posting on IG), the art that goes into them....top notch dude! Keep it up! I seriously cannot WAIT to try one!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I'm shocked that flower pattern grinder has been sitting on the site since the beginning, I've always though it was one of the cleanest looking with its simplicity.

apextwenty2

Manufacturer
These really do look like the best grinders that I've seen. The shape, the designs (especially the new ones you've been posting on IG), the art that goes into them....top notch dude! Keep it up! I seriously cannot WAIT to try one!
I really appreciate it! I need to remember to post on here more and keep it updated with fresh pictures of the new grinder designs and the new products as well.
I'm shocked that flower pattern grinder has been sitting on the site since the beginning, I've always though it was one of the cleanest looking with its simplicity.
Well the one that is still on the site has been there a while but not since the beginning. I've sold several flower pattern ones since I started. The two tone one that is still sitting on the site is what seems weird to me. That looks seriously cool in person and I feel like it translates well to pictures but who knows. :huh:

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion

Well the one that is still on the site has been there a while but not since the beginning. I've sold several flower pattern ones since I started. The two tone one that is still sitting on the site is what seems weird to me. That looks seriously cool in person and I feel like it translates well to pictures but who knows. :huh:

I agree with both of you that the two-tone is gorgeous!

@apextwenty2 shout out from the four-oh-five! I love what you’re doing and the fact that you’re local-ish. Two-piece grinders aren’t my thing, but if you’re interested in expanding to 3-piece for a custom order HMU!

apextwenty2

Manufacturer
I agree with both of you that the two-tone is gorgeous!

@apextwenty2 shout out from the four-oh-five! I love what you’re doing and the fact that you’re local-ish. Two-piece grinders aren’t my thing, but if you’re interested in expanding to 3-piece for a custom order HMU!
I’m definitely going to do a 3 piece. I think I’ve figured out how I’m gonna do it I think need to devote some time to the engineering of it. I do have a stash case that works with the two piece and acts like a 2.5 pieces. It snaps over the base of the grinder via the magnet to allow you to safely transfer the ground products into it then it’s got a magnet closure with an Oring.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So this thread has been dead over a year and the website is not functioning. Is this still in development?

cybrguy,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Good to hear they're back! I didn't follow them yet. That orange peel finish looks very good. And apparently 3 pieces are coming as well. Could be end game material. I should not be buying more expensive grinders rn tho lol. But I do really like that the maker is so experimental and creative with how their grinders look. Did anyone buy one of the previous batch? Curious how it performs.

apextwenty2

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, to answer the last couple posts in this old thread. I did take some time off and refocused on knives, day job, family, etc. I did not however stop designing and making a few grinders and Transfer cases to bring to the usual knife shows I attend each year. All that being said I have a new 2 piece design in the prototyping phase and I plan to do a small run of them in titanium in the near future. This new design is a bunch of functional improvements and changed the look up. For those of you that are familiar with how the OG worked with the Transfer case this new 2 piece retains Transfer case function as well. I'm not very good at keeping up with social media or forums but I will make a note to keep you all updated on here.

Thanks, Daniel DK

Top Bottom