Tips on RSO

mixchu69

Hello FC family,

I just bought some RSO from 710 labs. I’m thinking of taking it sublingually. Any tips or ideas? I really like the idea that it uses the whole plant and I’m not losing any cannabonoids

mixchu69,

Vaporware

I just measured it out into capsules and swallowed them, but I’m not sure if any other methods work better…if you don’t mind the taste I’d guess sublingual would be a good option too. You should be able to cook with it too (at low temps).

Hopefully someone who uses it a lot will respond and educate us both!

Vaporware,
Reactions: mixchu69
I live in a legal state so all of the shops have strain specific RSO sold in one gram applicators. I decided to try some as a way to give my lungs a break from vaping. I’ve tried various tinctures sold by the dispensary but found them very expensive and sublingual doesn’t seem to work for me. This is how I use RSO:
I purchase several brown or blue dropper bottles from Amazon, 60 ml size-2 oz.
Figure out the potency you want, I use one of the online calculators from a cooking cannabis website. The THC and CBD numbers are listed on the package.
I warm MCT oil or hemp seed oil on the stove then dispense the RSO from the applicator into the oil. This only takes a few seconds, mix and funnel into the dropper bottles. I like a strong sativa and will put a dropper full in my morning coffee before a workout. The coffee RSO starts working in about 30-45 minutes for me. Simple method and gets about 60 doses from 1 bottle, depending on how strong you like it.

70smusicguy,
Reactions: mixchu69
Top Bottom