Tips for a smooth transaction

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Any ideas on what to do if you communicate with a seller and the communication is great!! Send the money and POOF!! the seller goes quiet!!
Promised to ship the glass the next day and send photos etc...

I have sent numerous e mails and PM's and no response!

I sent the money via PayPal and sent it as GOODS so I should be covered!

Money was sent and accepted last Tuesday and no communication since then...
Member had 90 posts here and I can see he is on the forum, just not posting since he accepted the money...

EDIT: just received shipping notification from the seller! And a sorry note for the delay. Still no reply to any of my previous communications.
Waiting to see what arrives now!
I've got an item for sale, and a great possible trade, but the buyer has zero, yes zero, posts here. Have to pass on that one.

ChippyMalone,

pvtsamoa

A seller im in contact with wont be able to send until 2 days later, should i wait to pay then or what? any ideas?

pvtsamoa,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
A seller im in contact with wont be able to send until 2 days later, should i wait to pay then or what? any ideas?
I would wait until the seller is ready to ship and is willing to provide tracking in a timely manner. Do NOT send the money via PayPal as a gift as this will leave you with no recourse for not receiving your "glass art" or whatever it is you are purchasing. In a perfect world it would be nice to have an escrow service or at least be able to pay half and then the other half when goods are received.

b0

Cloudy...
What I need to do when I sold something? How I close the post? First time selling something here :)

Thanks!

z9

Have a potential buyer that joined 5 days ago and as of now has zero posts. The buyer seems professional and legit but for whatever reason I'm still worried seeing as how most forums have restrictions on new members in the classifieds/marketplace. Are any concerns warranted?

Thanks

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Have a potential buyer that joined 5 days ago and as of now has zero posts. The buyer seems professional and legit but for whatever reason I'm still worried seeing as how most forums have restrictions on new members in the classifieds/marketplace. Are any concerns warranted?

Thanks
If you use Paypal and have the funds in hand prior to shipping, I don't see a problem.

Top Bottom