• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tips for a smooth transaction

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Any ideas on what to do if you communicate with a seller and the communication is great!! Send the money and POOF!! the seller goes quiet!!
Promised to ship the glass the next day and send photos etc...

I have sent numerous e mails and PM's and no response!

I sent the money via PayPal and sent it as GOODS so I should be covered!

Money was sent and accepted last Tuesday and no communication since then...
Member had 90 posts here and I can see he is on the forum, just not posting since he accepted the money...

EDIT: just received shipping notification from the seller! And a sorry note for the delay. Still no reply to any of my previous communications.
Waiting to see what arrives now!
I've got an item for sale, and a great possible trade, but the buyer has zero, yes zero, posts here. Have to pass on that one.

ChippyMalone,

pvtsamoa

A seller im in contact with wont be able to send until 2 days later, should i wait to pay then or what? any ideas?

pvtsamoa,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
A seller im in contact with wont be able to send until 2 days later, should i wait to pay then or what? any ideas?
I would wait until the seller is ready to ship and is willing to provide tracking in a timely manner. Do NOT send the money via PayPal as a gift as this will leave you with no recourse for not receiving your "glass art" or whatever it is you are purchasing. In a perfect world it would be nice to have an escrow service or at least be able to pay half and then the other half when goods are received.

b0

Cloudy...
What I need to do when I sold something? How I close the post? First time selling something here :)

Thanks!

z9

Have a potential buyer that joined 5 days ago and as of now has zero posts. The buyer seems professional and legit but for whatever reason I'm still worried seeing as how most forums have restrictions on new members in the classifieds/marketplace. Are any concerns warranted?

Thanks

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Have a potential buyer that joined 5 days ago and as of now has zero posts. The buyer seems professional and legit but for whatever reason I'm still worried seeing as how most forums have restrictions on new members in the classifieds/marketplace. Are any concerns warranted?

Thanks
If you use Paypal and have the funds in hand prior to shipping, I don't see a problem.

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
So I have to have 50 comments on threads or is it 50 individual threads started by me in order to post in the classified section? I don’t wanna come up with 50 post about whatever just to try and buy/trade/sell some things. Seems like a lot of filler/bs probably gets posted in the forum because of this???

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I have to have 50 comments on threads or is it 50 individual threads started by me in order to post in the classified section? I don’t wanna come up with 50 post about whatever just to try and buy/trade/sell some things. Seems like a lot of filler/bs probably gets posted in the forum because of this???

Naw people either contribute and wait or forget about it in my experience? But yeah you don't have to start a new thread, just post anything like you just did, you're already on your way! Just find the threads you feel like you can contribute in, about a specific vape is easy in their threads, just say what you like about it or don't like about it? Look around, it's a nice place with a lot to offer!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
We've had a lot of scammers trying to earn on our members,so this is precautionary . Imagine some bot creating multiple accounts and filling the classifieds with fake adds with great offers. You are thinking this is excessive, imagine being the victim of those guys ?
We even had members accounts got phished and someone did exactly this and people fell victim to this,
Fuck combustion exists since 15+ years ,so imagine that all the rules are meant to aid and avoid situations happened through time.

Last edited:

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
We've had a lot of scammers trying to earn on our members,so this is precautionary . Imagine some bot creating multiple accounts and filling the classifieds with fake adds with great offers. You are thinking this is excessive, imagine being the victim of those guys ?
We even had members accounts got phished and someone did exactly this and people fell victim to this,
Fuck combustion exists since 15+ years ,so imagine that all the rules are meant to aid and avoid situations happened through time.
How can I tell how many post I have and such info? And what all qualifies as a post? Will likes count towards it or just comments and posts?

Experimenting here trying to figure it out

I figured it out shit I just wanna post some classifieds but I reckon I’ll stick 30 more comments randomly around.

Sucks the exchanges on Reddit got shut down

flyin911,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@flyin911 Spamming various threads with useless content to get enough post count is how you get warning points and eventually ban. It should be useful content...
https://fuckcombustion.com/members/flyin911.71778/ click here
    • Members who make low-content posts for the sake of increasing their post count may lose the privilege of using the Classifieds section.

Top Bottom