TinyMighty or Mighty

vapeaveli420

Mighty vs Tinymight vs Tetra p80

Hi Guys. First time posting. I already own a mighty which I love. I am looking at buying either the p80 or Tinymight. Which would you guys say is most like the mighty in terms of strength and flavour?

I use my mighty mainly with the dosing capsules so probably about .2 which normally lasts around 10 mins.

I do understand that the mighty and the other two vapes are very different.

I only vape at home really, occasionally vape while out, so portability isn’t really an issue.

Your help is appreciated cheers guys.

sickmanfraud

Hi Guys. First time posting. I already own a mighty which I love. I am looking at buying either the p80 or Tinymight. Which would you guys say is most like the mighty in terms of strength and flavour?

I use my mighty mainly with the dosing capsules so probably about .2 which normally lasts around 10 mins.

I do understand that the mighty and the other two vapes are very different.

I only vape at home really, occasionally vape while out, so portability isn’t really an issue.

Your help is appreciated cheers guys.

The Tinymight and Tetra P80 are both good choices. If you want to keep using the dosing capsules your choices are as follows:

You can buy a Wood capsule stem from Lamart with That uses the S&B capsules.

The Tinymight is compatible with dosing capsules from @mistvaporizer.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: ataxian

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...like a museum curator looking after stems...
I'm not flamboyant or wasteful or hard on environment with ordering/shipping accessories and more that's all.

Haha the glass museum of stems is spot on, I never had that many from my Arizer days, but between RBT, Mist, Tubo, heat islands, and torch vapes it is quite insane!

And though you made me think of the environmental impact of my VAS which is disquieting for a positive reason, I don't think any vape in particular demands that you by more than just the one thing the one time...

Once I hear one guy mention heat, it's too hot for me (short stem) and I believe I heard it.

Sorry that sounds ridiculous to me, because I can say for sure that the Mighty can be too hot for someone, and I am certain I've heard it too, and experienced it lol Any powerful vape can be too hot for any individual person, these two happen to have very effective cooling units to manage their thick vapor output. As far as stock setups go these are two of the best, no other glass stem vape has what the TM has just like no other plastic hyby has what the mighty has...

Right away I can tell you there are convection vapes that use aluminium or glass heat exchangers, and elements that encapsulate the coil fully in ceramics or metals. That's without thinking too hard.

Could you give an example of the vape though? It takes a lot of power heat up a different object as the heater instead of just strong heat directly from the heating element as most every on demand pure convection vape does... Some use coils that is true, but nearly none are like the heating element in the tinymight... I can understand the negative perception of an e-cig type coil in the air path (though I think that is a debatable aspect, especially the material), but the heater here is not a coil... It is a steel ribbon.

Sorry to bring this up two weeks later, but reading these posts late even after seeing all of your qualifying remarks (yes all opinion is fair game free speech etc) I couldn't keep my mouth shut for these comments at least! But yes I am one of those pure convection on demand evangelist snobs :D

I honestly find both to be much superior in terms of flavor... I also find both to be more efficient, stronger hit per hit with my herb, the glass stem system allows for a wider variety of load sizes among other things. However they can be a little bit more involved on the surface, though not complicated, still work out of the box.

These specifically make me think you should get the Tetra P80. It will provide a different experience from your mighty, and has a bit more versatility so you can use it in a similar way or try out the more efficient ways I prefer... Tinymight is more portable and also very versatile, but not as much, it is a better out and about vape, for a few quick thick rips or many slow thin sips... Tetra can do all this and more, with a larger heater and a lot of standard accessories, and like I said the ability to be used more like in the same way you would use the mighty, if that is really what you want (it can even use the mighty dosing capsules)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Keep in mind the P80 is a battery hog.......Tinymight is a very efficient user of the power!

Yeah but if you're just using at home it is easy to swap, and also it does depend on use a bit too of course. I swap my TM a lot too, by not as much as my TP80 it's true (I mean maybe more just because I am using TM more lol)

LabPong

Yeah but if you're just using at home it is easy to swap, and also it does depend on use a bit too of course. I swap my TM a lot too, by not as much as my TP80 it's true (I mean maybe more just because I am using TM more lol)

Yes...I use my tinymight a lot too even though it is not my best vapor producer....it is just so fun and super convenient to use and that has been making me grab it more often than my other vapes. I do wish the battery lid was easier/faster to use. Less threads or no threads... and a protruding ridge would work better.

LabPong

G43 & Elev8r presume?

You are correct! Winner winner can you make me diner? :D

No other dry herb vapes have bested my 2 glass goddesses.... :tup:

I will say though.....I did not think that the convenience and speed of use factors vs the higher vapor quality I get with the G43 and Elev8r.....to be factors of why I have been grabbing the TM most lately.

Shit Snacks

Yes...I use my tinymight a lot too even though it is not my best vapor producer....it is just so fun and super convenient to use and that has been making me grab it more often than my other vapes. I do wish the battery lid was easier/faster to use. Less threads or no threads... and a protruding ridge would work better.

Oh I also find it to be in my upper tier for vapor too, in all aspects, though I gotta get into some of the all glass heater powered vaporizers!

Tweakz

higher vapor quality I get with the G43 and Elev8r...
for some reason, the clouds itself is not as dense in tm with the same amount of material as in elev8r . although the abv in tm is very dark and evenly evaporated. that is, the vapor is less dense than in elev8r ?or maybe I do it something wrong with tm?

Last edited:
Tweakz,
Reactions: Summer

LabPong

for some reason, the clouds itself is not as dense in tm with the same amount of material as in elev8r . although the abv in tm is very dark and evenly evaporated. that is, the vapor is less dense than in elev8r ?or maybe I do it something wrong with tm?

I do not use as a portable with stock stems.....only wpa through water rig. But the TM hits just as big for me as the Elev8r and G43. Maybe it is different when you use stock method?

Sensory Leaf

I do not use as a portable with stock stems.....only wpa through water rig. But the TM hits just as big for me as the Elev8r and G43. Maybe it is different when you use stock method?

I use the tm with stock cu/mouthpiece on the move, and through glass at home... Through glass, you can move significantly more air (less restriction from cu and it's far smoother due to cooling from the piece)... Being a convection vape (as long as there's enough power to keep up) more air = more vapour

I don't have elev8r or a g(YET) to compare, but the tm sure can milk a bubbler

LabPong

I usually use at 5.8...no need to go higher unless I use the concentrate pad. I feel the taste change more over 6.

LabPong,

Summer

Long Island, NY
I did not think that the convenience and speed of use factors vs the higher vapor quality I get with the G43 and Elev8r.....to be factors of why I have been grabbing the TM most lately.
the TM hits just as big for me as the Elev8r and G43.

This is contradictory: If the TM has lower vapor quality than the G43 & Elev8r, iyo, then how can it hit "just as big"?

Clearly explain yourself, man. :D

IIRC, you take the CU out thru water. Pics I recall.

LP, do you have (or tried) a New Vape SH or V-rod? or a Splinter Z? or maybe even an iHeat, mysticvape impcognito(sp.) or a Stempod?

You are correct! Winner winner can you make me diner?

Make YOU dinner?! I'm the winner, so, I'm the one who gets the free chicken dinner. :spliff: :cheers:

Last edited:
Summer,

Shit Snacks

This is contradictory: If the TM has lower vapor quality than the G43 & Elev8r, iyo, then how can it hit "just as big"?

LP, do you have (or tried) a New Vape SH or V-rod? or a Splinter Z? or maybe even an iHeat, mysticvape impcognito(sp.) or a Stempod?

Make YOU dinner?! I'm the winner, so, I'm the one who gets the free chicken dinner. :spliff: :cheers:

I think they meant flavor for vapor quality, maybe overall density as well, though still big hits... Vapor quality is a tricky subjective subject!

LabPong

SSnacks is on point. I do not associate vapor quality with vapor quantity.

To explain, the TM has the quantity, but it is less smooth and not quite as tasty. :borg:

Oh yea....I have a showerhead....2 setups actually. But I find it pretty hot and harsh compared to my top ones.....I cannot recall the last time I used the NV....months ago.....want to buy it from me? lol

I'm only quoting @darbarikanada in case this is useful info...

I'm sure to order a Tinymight eventually since I have a use case for a more portable on demand convection device. That said, you can put a Splinter V2 or ZV2 together for around half the price of a Tinymight with the current 30% sale at RBT through the end of the month. A Splinter on a mod isn't truly portable because the ground glass joint is fragile and needs to be removed when not in use. That said, I'd take the most low end Splinter V1 paired with my favorite budget TC mod over a Mighty any day. I owned a Mighty for over a year and while the draw resistance is great the efficiency is not.

One hit from a Splinter, Tetra, or Tinymight is worth two or three from a Mighty or any of these hybrid/conduction session vapes. So from a practical standpoint, if your thread title was "Splinter or Mighty?" the followup question could be "Would you rather vape a bowl in four hits or ten?" The flavor from a session vape will never rival any of the on demand portables either.

My shopping list for anyone putting a Splinter together:

Splinter ZV2 or V2
XL8R cooling stems
Wismec RX Gen3 Dual
LG HG2 18650s

With the current sale the combo deal for a Splinter ZV2 and a V2 and a cooling stem is $97 shipped.
I just gotta purple heart Z and a Milaana 3! Both are awesome and ryan is a cool as hell dude. Cant talk him up enough.

TommyBlaze,
Top Bottom