• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight vs Tetra P80

vapeaveli420

Hey guys.

which out of these two vapes would you say is closets to the mighty? In terms of potency?

I tend to use my mighty with dosing capsules so probably about .2 start at 170c then go up too 190c then finish it off at 210. Normally lasts around 10 mins. I use my mighty daily so I’d say I have a high tolerance.

which vaporizer will give me the best extraction, flavour and high?

thanks guys.

vapeaveli420,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey guys.

which out of these two vapes would you say is closets to the mighty? In terms of potency?

I tend to use my mighty with dosing capsules so probably about .2 start at 170c then go up too 190c then finish it off at 210. Normally lasts around 10 mins. I use my mighty daily so I’d say I have a high tolerance.

which vaporizer will give me the best extraction, flavour and high?

thanks guys.

imo both are way superior to the mighty, in terms of potency... For one thing, they are both pure convection instant on demand (vs. mighty's session hybrid conduction with slow heat up) and they also can reach higher temps and levels of extraction than the mighty can... Even with less herb loaded, you should see better flavor, extraction, and overall high (in my own subjective opinion) with either TetraP80 or TinyMight compared to the Mighty, in my experience with all 3... I've found that are pure convection, instant on demand vapes, with glass and steel materials for the heater and pathway, produces the overall best vapor quality for me.

Stonedbadger

Now we are talking ! Can you give us a bit more details please brother @Stonedbadger :D

Cheers everyone !

I think the more open air flow of the P80 helps with both the size and taste of the hits.

I think the P80 is more versatile in both stem attachments and how you set it up and use it

And the P80 is lile a piece of art with the different wood options. Excellent build quality on the P80

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
I think the more open air flow of the P80 helps with both the size and taste of the hits.

I think the P80 is more versatile in both stem attachments and how you set it up and use it

And the P80 is lile a piece of art with the different wood options. Excellent build quality on the P80

Thanks ! Exactly what I was looking for. My next vape will be the TP80 :D

Tweakz

it's been almost a month since Tinymight. and I can say that I have only enthusiastic and positive emotions during use . fast powerful and delicious blows. I am completely satisfied with it. imo

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
it's been almost a month since Tinymight. and I can say that I have only enthusiastic and positive emotions during use . fast powerful and delicious blows. I am completely satisfied with it. imo

Do you have both the TM & the TP80 or at least tried ? We are in a comparison thread. Just saw the Troy & Jerry comparison, it confirms that there is no bad choice in the end but i’m leaning towards the heavy hitter/customizable side of the TP80.
Thank you @ohmygodimsohigh for helping me making my final choice :rofl:

Cheers folks :rockon:

Tweakz

Do you have both the TM & the TP80 or at least tried ? We are in a comparison thread. Just saw the Troy & Jerry comparison, it confirms that there is no bad choice in the end but i’m leaning towards the heavy hitter/customizable side of the TP80.
Thank you @ohmygodimsohigh for helping me making my final choice :rofl:

Cheers folks :rockon:
of the two, I only have one, which is TM. do you have both ?

Last edited:
Tweakz,

GoldenBud

These guys always make me smile, great mood :D
I think they didn't mention the fact that RTBs stems can go inside the TM (the clear part goes inside the TM) so that's a solid option if somebody lives in the USA and needs some stem...

but yeah they got really good points there... they both hit really hard it seems

EDIT: yo Jerry, Troy kinda said that in the beginning, but not the clearest way I think. the stems are available in the USA, well, the RTB stems..which the 'clear' part goes inside the TM.... but the WPA is the tricky part to get for this device...as you mentioned, yea

Last edited:

hoyo77

That was a very good and informative video. I liked the pros and cons of each. Have not tried either, my tetra p80 is at the post office being held until i get back in town to pick it up. I plan on getting the tinymight but i am going to wait until u guys beta test and all the kinks get worked out. i think they are both excellent vapes and they both are similar in some aspects. For me the tetra would never leave the house and the tiny might would fill that void.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I plan on getting the tinymight but i am going to wait until u guys beta test and all the kinks get worked out.

I'm drawn to the TM, but not the Tetra. Will hold off until all the initial buyers' feedback that the developer can & will add into the final version is realized. I want to buy once & buy right. Right now, I'm thinking BF.

For me the tetra would never leave the house and the tiny might would fill that void.

For my style, the TM would rarely leave the house & yard, except to take to a friend's house. I would treat it like my Splinter Z. For outings, it's the POTV One (I want to know who the hell named this vape!), Flowermate Cap or the Ghost, and occasionally the vc.

dimmusp

Good question....looks odd in the pic.

Also, are the wires soldered on?
Nope, no solder! This actually sounds like one of the safest designs out there (I'm assuming stainless steel 316l is perfectly fine as a heater coil) :)

This is what the man himself said back in 2016:
(http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tubo-evic-dual.22992/)
the heater consists of three coils in parallel, 26awg ss316l, ~0.3ohms, inside borosilicate tubes inside a 18mm female glass joint. the wire connections are crimped, no solder is used in the heater. the visual wires are high temp silicone, end immediately after entering the tubes and only get warm to the touch at max.
wyoKCvj.jpg

YnNmnoE.jpg

dimmusp,
Reactions: Likun

Potatovape

The p80 is better than the tinymight in my opinion in everything but heatup time (by 3-5 seconds) and battery life (4-5 bowls vs 6-7). Customer service is fantastic, so i’ll probably sell my tinymight when it arrives and prepare for the next p80 drop!

chaos191

The p80 is better than the tinymight in my opinion in everything but heatup time (by 3-5 seconds) and battery life (4-5 bowls vs 6-7). Customer service is fantastic, so i’ll probably sell my tinymight when it arrives and prepare for the next p80 drop!
I agree 💯

bgrpph

I've been trying for P80 everytime for last 4 drops but haven't scored yet- Oh well next time- meanwhile i'll keep using my Tinymight which i've found to be a great product, though their CS is sorely lacking as everyone is aware.

km1og

I want to purchase the TM so bad but something about that Battery door makes me think I am going to get super annoyed if I can't find any loose change to pop the battery out. Owners please give me your thoughts on the battery door.

Also is there anything else you think is a must change if there is a v2.0 ?

km1og,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Owners please give me your thoughts on the battery door.

You can totally open and close the battery lid without tools. The last quarter turn until it sits flush needs a firm grip, but it's absolutely doable.

I would buy my 10 months old 1st gen TM in a heartbeat if I had to do it again.

Siebter,

km1og

You can totally open and close the battery lid without tools. The last quarter turn until it sits flush needs a firm grip, but it's absolutely doable.

I would buy my 10 months old 1st gen TM in a heartbeat if I had to do it again.

does anything on it feel flimsy or is it solidly built ?

km1og,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I want to purchase the TM so bad but something about that Battery door makes me think I am going to get super annoyed if I can't find any loose change to pop the battery out. Owners please give me your thoughts on the battery door.

Yeah you don't need anything to open it, you can press down and turn it easily and you do also don't have to turn it down all the way... And yeah it feels fully solid not loose or fiddly, nothing much to improve really.

bgrpph

i've had the TM for few months now & have used it almost exclusively every day for 2-4 stems full - also got charger & 4 sony vct6 batteries. Previously used Ghost MV1 daily & still have 1 (2 broke) & a Mighty & Xhale EVO. Absolutely no issues with the TM- it just works. I ordered a 2nd a few wks ago. Only thing is i've still not mastered the 3 quick button presses to turn it on/off- it always takes me at least 2 - 4 tries. no big deal tho

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
[...] and you do also don't have to turn it down all the way...

I do recommend turn it down until it's flush, otherwise the battery might be a bit loose and thus wear out the contact in the device. There have been reports about that in the main thread, just saying.

Only thing is i've still not mastered the 3 quick button presses to turn it on/off- it always takes me at least 2 - 4 tries. no big deal tho

Try clicking at a bit of a slower pace instead of faster.

Top Bottom