TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hmmmm... Mine has never been charged. Placed the order on the 25th. That was shortly after the Paypal blow up, and it wasn't offered on the site.

cybrguy,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hmmmm... Mine has never been charged. Placed the order on the 25th. That was shortly after the Paypal blow up, and it wasn't offered on the site.

I placed my order on July 18th, #1883. Still, only says “complete”, and PP was not an option that day.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Yeah, mine is same @RustyOldNail , they charged my cc and immediately went to complete, but no movement since then.
Maybe they consciously stopped taking money once they realized they were out of the goods. I‘m sure in time it will all work itself out.

@Tranquil - no backup? We can’t have you combusting... PM me your address and I will send you a Karmavap - all you need to get is a torch (and refined butane) - you should be able to get both for about $10.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Well, at least we know now how this device got its name!

There is a TINY chance that customers MIGHT get their orders fulfilled!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fat Freddy,
  • Sad
Reactions: Tranquil

Kavix0

Mine was never charged from reordering (originally PayPal, June 25th) July 20th, still at pending! I noticed they took this link (waiting time) out of the ordering page, but usually see it updated. Weird it has just been sitting at "end of July" since we're almost to mid-August by now!

Last edited:
Kavix0,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Maybe they consciously stopped taking money once they realized they were out of the goods. I‘m sure in time it will all work itself out.
I'm hoping this is the case.
Did anyone else who ordered on 7/25 or later have their status change to complete and their cards get hit? I have been trying to avoid adding to his email queue and to just wait patiently (?), but if others after me had a different experience...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

fidget

Ordered 12th July on CC - money debited straight away - status complete.
I'm not holding my breath - hope to get it before the end of this month but doubt it.

fidget,
Reactions: Tranquil

Tranquil

Ordered 12th July on CC - money debited straight away - status complete.
I'm not holding my breath - hope to get it before the end of this month but doubt it.
You ordered the day after I did, so I assume we'll be in the same batch. Hang tight. There's apparently a whole sub community of people here who are weeks out from their order and counting down the days. You're in good company. 😁

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Charge on my CC account that has shown as pending for 2 weeks has now vanished. Somehow that doesn't seem a good sign. Website still shows pending. Email sent... :(

Maybe the vendor has looked into my financial life and decided this was not a wise purchase. I didn't know it was that apparent...
----------------------------------
Got an autoreply
we're sorry but at the moment we are not able to reply the incoming messages as quickly as we'd like to, please be patient.

Last edited:

Tranquil

Charge on my CC account that has shown as pending for 2 weeks has now vanished. Somehow that doesn't seem a good sign. Website still shows pending. Email sent... :(

Maybe the vendor has looked into my financial life and decided this was not a wise purchase. I didn't know it was that apparent...
Chin up. No one wants it all to work out and for you to get your TM more than the creator. Still no movement on my end, and my completed order is over a month old now. The radio silence is frustrating, but we can only hope it's due to him being completely absorbed in the work and trying to catch up. =/

maxymods

Yeah I will also say my order was placed, had money taken out, than later in the week it was just back. Placed On July 20th been pending since. Not super worried either way.

maxymods,

fidget

649 Arriving tomorrow UK
Ordered 12th July by card.
I emailed them yesterday asking for an update - this morning received DHL email first then one from TinyMight

I'm very excited lol

Potatovape

649 Arriving tomorrow UK
Ordered 12th July by card.
I emailed them yesterday asking for an update - this morning received DHL email first then one from TinyMight

I'm very excited lol
Checked my emails and rembered i ordered in june, really the dude would reply to emails

Potatovape,

Kavix0

Did any of the reordered PayPal orders get their stuff shipped? Seems like this batch of stuff is US as well. I'm still in pending, wondering if he is knocking the ones out he already put to "Complete" first

Kavix0,

Dclaw35

Did any of the reordered PayPal orders get their stuff shipped? Seems like this batch of stuff is US as well. I'm still in pending, wondering if he is knocking the ones out he already put to "Complete" first
Not yet, from what I've seen it seems that the ones that got screwed over by PayPal are still in limbo, but I could be wrong.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Mine is still in complete status. <sigh>

Jill NYC,
Reactions: Toker

Dclaw35

Well heck my place in line doesn't feel very saved.... 😒 Here's to hoping it was just the start of what is being sent out!
The last response I got from him was me asking about wether or not my place was actually reserved and he assured me that it was. There wasn't much said other than "yes your place is reserved". So here's to trusting...

Top Bottom