TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just FYI, my description above applied to my Credit card, not a debit card. I imagine it's possible they might treat a debit card differently.

cybrguy,

Djsleepy

That's strange. It's not how my bank works though. What happens is I purchase something with my debit card and a charge will show up as pending for maybe a week or so. In the meantime those charges show as pending and the account reflects the available balance as if it was purchased. However, after a week or so if on the vendors side it doesn't process in time the bank will drop the pending charge. So I'm not really sure how they can charge me again, especially if my current balance wouldn't cover it.
When he was in process of moving and having issues he ran several of our cards,charges pending at bank for two weeks /dropped off and then at about a month he Processed cc on his end. Yup not normal but that’s how it was/is.

Djsleepy,

Kins

When he was in process of moving and having issues he ran several of our cards,charges pending at bank for two weeks /dropped off and then at about a month he Processed cc of his end. Yup not normal but that’s how it was/is.

Once the Pending charge drops from my account I don't think it's legal or possible for the vendor to charge that account again.

Kins,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Once the Pending charge drops from my account I don't think it's legal or possible for the vendor to charge that account again.

Quite a few pages back, when we were seeing 8 week shipment times, it happened to a few people where the pending charge disappeared after maybe 30 days or so, but then the charge ended up hitting them when it shipped

BrianTL,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

I was told by my bank it was a verification of funds and approval of funds just not pulled until he completed transaction after building unit.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: BrianTL
I am in the same situation. Ordered on 1/10 and the charge disappeared from my CC transaction list yesterday. I emailed tinymight before thinking about checking here.

Hopefully it is all good and it will ship in a few days....or less.

nicholass817,

Kins

I was told by my bank it was a verification of funds and approval of funds just not pulled until he completed transaction after building unit.

The guy can't just charge your credit or debit card a second time without permission from you. If pending charges don't go through within a week they are dropped and the account balance goes back up.

Kins,
The guy can't just charge your credit or debit card a second time without permission from you. If pending charges don't go through within a week they are dropped and the account balance goes back up.
I believe that when you provide the information you are giving him permission to charge your account. The 'pending' charge that shows on your account is just a pre-authorization.

nicholass817,

Djsleepy

He does ! And I’m telling you the experience I had and many others believe me or not.

Djsleepy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You may believe whatever you like, but I can tell you in my case they not only could reapply their first authorization more than 30 days later, they did indeed execute that sale without hitting my card again. YMMV

Kins

Alrighty then. Thanks guys. I'll just wait and see what happens. Hopefully I can get a TinyMight.

Kins,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The only thing that might get in your way is the kind of card it is. Mine was a credit card and I think you said yours was a debit card. Debit cards may have different restrictions as they actually pull directly from your bank account.

cybrguy,

Magenta

Hi,
Has anyone received a Tinymight in the UK after Brexit? I was just wondering if there had been extra import duty and vat.
Don't really want to get stung for extra!

Magenta,

Phenotype

Hi, this thread helped me decide to order, so here’s my timeline:

Ordered/ “Pending”: January 6, 2021
“Complete” : January 30, 2021
“Shipped” : February 3, 2021
Delivered by DHL : February 5, 2021

I almost missed the delivery, they did want a name verification, no signature required but it looked like he was going to take it back in the truck with him if I had not caught it in time! Yay! Woohoo!
P.S. the charge did drop from credit card statement and then actually charged once order status moved to “Complete”.

Hi, this thread helped me decide to order, so here’s my timeline:

Ordered/ “Pending”: January 6, 2021
“Shipped” : February 3, 2021
Delivered by DHL : February 5, 2021

I almost missed the delivery, they did want a name verification, no signature required but it looked like he was going to take it back in the truck with him if I had not caught it in time! Yay! Woohoo!
P.S. the charge did drop from credit card statement and then actually charged once order status moved to “Complete”.
In the US? I hope mine comes today!!!...or tomorrow...or Monday.

nicholass817,
Ordered/ “Pending”: January 10, 2021
“Shipped” : February 4, 2021
Delivered by DHL : February 8, 2021

Time to test it out. :)

nicholass817,

moneydog

Pending: 27/01/2021
Complete: 30/01/2021
Shipped: 09/02/2021

Even got to change something I messed up in the order, CS has been fast and absolutely amazing on my end. Can't wait to get it! Since I'm in a neighboring country I'm sure it'll be here in a day or two :D

moneydog,

Djsleepy

accessories order on way 2/9 shipped , they are really cool I added to my order twice and they changed no problem !

Djsleepy,

Buds Aldrin

I live in Australia. Is there something going on with spare parts delivery? I ordered 2 long stems late November last year direct from the Tinymight website. I had not received them by early Feb, so I emailed them. I got a reply shortly after saying that it "must have gotten lost in the mail" and that they would send them straight away. As another example, my friend recently purchased his first Tinymight vape and ordered a couple different accessories with it. His vape arrived earlier this month, but to his and my surprise, only the vape was in the package and no parts, whereas when mine arrived in August last year it came with the accessories I had ordered at the same time. My friend emailed them, they said they must have made a mistake and would send them out straight away. This was 3 or so weeks ago, and at that same time he ordered some more accessories, this time using express post. He still has not received anything. And I still have not received my stems, despite contacting them 2 weeks ago.

Buds Aldrin,
Top Bottom