TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Joe Sayles

Have sent 5 emails in the last 3 weeks with no response to my enquiries what a shitty way to run a business. A response is all i want this is beyond a joke now im order 679 has anyone received there order that is close to mine??

Skinku

We will see, until it’s working in my hands and I have a stupid grin on, it’s all in the land of cockup.
I thought he cancelled it again.

ryfle

Argh im not so hopeful anymore he’s gonna honor my order
It’s very clear he isn’t at this point. I will send another email today I urge all the people that had to reorder to do the same so he might understand our frustrations.

ryfle,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah personally I think hes more than aware of everybodys frustations. Inundating him with email complaints, with a strong language barrier, is going to add more shit ontop of his already ever-growing pile of tasks. For a one man show, stress can be a killer.

If you're going to email you're probably better off asking him to make some sort of public announcement on his web page. That would probably help put a lot of peoples minds at ease.

Kins

How is this vape for flavor?. My volcano hybrid sucks for flavor, but my crafty+ is great for flower flavor. Just wish it had more battery life.

Kins,

Kavix0

Still pending! Someone on Reddit that ordered 7/19 had theirs ship today. I was one of the first people to get emailed about reordering along with some others on 07/20, so PayPal orders might finally start being shipped next! Waiting time is almost over I hope :nod:

ryfle

@ryfle - Yeah, thank you for inciting everyone to steal even more time from the maker by flooding him with pointless complaints. Brilliant idea.
You may think they are pointless complaints but to the people that were blatantly skipped and lied to it’s not pointless complaints. I emailed him today hope y’all that got skipped do the same. It seems he’s totally ignoring all emails at this point but worth a shot. And I did ask him to update everyone not just me.

ryfle,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Again, I doubt hes intentionally ignoring emails. If you're a one man operation, and you have idk, say 250 vape orders that have to be completed, and 1000 emails that need to be answered, which would you prioritize?

ETA: Keep in mind, 900 out of those 1000 emails are people saying WHERES MY VAPE

Last edited:

ryfle

Again, I doubt hes intentionally ignoring emails. If you're a one man operation, and you have idk, say 250 vape orders that have to be completed, and 1000 emails that need to be answered, which would you prioritize?

ETA: Keep in mind, 900 out of those 1000 emails are people saying WHERES MY VAPE
You have your opinions and I have mine. But if what you say is true that’s over 63000 dollars of product. Seems like he’d want to be communicative with his customers and/or hire some sort of customer service.

Either way I will continue to email him daily and I still urge people that have been skipped and lied to, to keep him updated on your frustrations until it’s resolved. Even if it is never resolved at least he knows people aren’t stoked to be treated like this and moving forward he can hopefully run his business differently.

thenorth

In that situation the logical answer is to communicate with your customers at scale via the website, social media, or by sending a email to all registered customers to acknowledge the situation and be transparent about the delays.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
You have your opinions and I have mine. But if what you say is true that’s over 63000 dollars of product. Seems like he’d want to be communicative with his customers and/or hire some sort of customer service.

Either way I will continue to email him daily and I still urge people that have been skipped and lied to, to keep him updated on your frustrations until it’s resolved. Even if it is never resolved at least he knows people aren’t stoked to be treated like this and moving forward he can hopefully run his business differently.

What I said is most certainly not true, those numbers were complete guesses for the sake of conversation. Idk if he has 5 orders to complete or 5000. Just want to clarify that...

My only point was that if I were a company like him, and I have X amount of products to put together and get out the door, and 10 times that amount in emails (most likely in languages I dont speak) asking where their product us - yes my first choice would be do hire some additional help, either in the actual production area or at least in a customer service role, but that may not be possible for everybody for whatever reason. Or maybe he is trying to hire somebody and just not having any luck. Who knows. Failing in hiring additional help, faced with that same problem, I would probably chose to work on the orders (that keep growing) before I fall even further behind.

In that situation the logical answer is to communicate with your customers at scale via the website, social media, or by sending a email to all registered customers to acknowledge the situation and be transparent about the delays.

I agree. I said earlier the best bet would be to update everybody through a website post or something with whats going on. A blanket email to all registered customers could work just as well. I just don't think that bombarding somebody with emails in a situation like this is the most productive.

Potatovape

What I said is most certainly not true, those numbers were complete guesses for the sake of conversation. Idk if he has 5 orders to complete or 5000. Just want to clarify that...

My only point was that if I were a company like him, and I have X amount of products to put together and get out the door, and 10 times that amount in emails (most likely in languages I dont speak) asking where their product us - yes my first choice would be do hire some additional help, either in the actual production area or at least in a customer service role, but that may not be possible for everybody for whatever reason. Or maybe he is trying to hire somebody and just not having any luck. Who knows. Failing in hiring additional help, faced with that same problem, I would probably chose to work on the orders (that keep growing) before I fall even further behind.

I agree. I said earlier the best bet would be to update everybody through a website post or something with whats going on. A blanket email to all registered customers could work just as well. I just don't think that bombarding somebody with emails in a situation like this is the most productive.
Personally, at this moment, im just more upset with how he handles the cancelled orders. We get he’s swamped and isn’t great at answering, but there have been well enough orders shipped way after our reorders. If he’s overloaded, shouldn’t he stop taking orders and focus on the late orders instead of taking new orders everyday and focusing on them?

Potatovape,
Reactions: ryfle

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Personally, at this moment, im just more upset with how he handles the cancelled orders. We get he’s swamped and isn’t great at answering, but there have been well enough orders shipped way after our reorders. If he’s overloaded, shouldn’t he stop taking orders and focus on the late orders instead of taking new orders everyday and focusing on them?

Which is understandable... seems like the pay pal thing really complicated his process when that happened, and could have been handled better. Stopping new orders and clearing out the backlog may be the best option temporarily until he can get everything straightened out. I really do think he will get it straightened out, eventually. That's not an excuse to wait around indefinitely for something you've already paid for, of course.

Potatovape

Which is understandable... seems like the pay pal thing really complicated his process when that happened, and could have been handled better. Stopping new orders and clearing out the backlog may be the best option temporarily until he can get everything straightened out. I really do think he will get it straightened out, eventually. That's not an excuse to wait around indefinitely for something you've already paid for, of course.
Yeah i definitely feel bad about paypal screwing him over since it happened to other vape people too. However, a.)in (my personal) opinion he should immediately stop preorders until he can honor the purchases already put in. B.) dude cancelled other orders with CC and blamed it on paypal. So while TM maker isn’t like a bad person or anything, I feel more annoyance than sympathy tbh

LabPong

For people to think the maker is holding back orders or skipping people intentionally.....I have a ocean I would like to sell you!

Time to contact your CC or banking institution....get your money back and buy a Mighty. Seriously....because you are upset you label the maker as a crook and thief that is intentionally screwing people. NOT!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom